Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA

+4
Duketronix
alphadelta
moby
summersnow
8 posters

Go down

I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA Empty I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA

Post  summersnow Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 am

Among other things I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA. I have been using Swansons Alpha Lipoic Acid. The ALA came in 600 mg capsules and what i have been doing is splitting up one capsule per day into 8 glass testubes with air tight rubber stoppers. I have been taking 75mg of ALA every 3 hours which i set my iphone alarm to so i don't miss a dose. I pop open the test tube and empty the ALA powder into my mouth and follow it down with a swig of water. I learned through trail and error to just breath through my nose while doing this or i end up choking on the ALA and cough everywhere.

When I did the first round I could taste metal in my mouth for a week, had nightmares, woke up soaked in sweat to the sound of my iphone alarm, the whole 9 yards.
Anyway after the first round i never got those symptoms again and I am now on round 14. I also take swansons metal shield every day as its cheap enough

It did not have any negative impact in my hair in any way. I know 75 mgs every 3 hours is way more than the recommended dose but i had no other way of splitting up the capsules that seemed practical enough for me. I had my mercury fillings taken out in October 2011 no special dentist. They were drilled out and the cavities power rinsed clean by the dentist and replaced with white fillings.

Would i benefit in any way if i was to add DMSA at this point or do yous think with me being able to tolerate 75mgs of ALA every 3 hours so well at this point would there be any point in spending extra money on DMSA?
Edit: I also forgot to mention i normally saltwater load on these rounds with, two table spoons of seasalt mixed in a liter of warm water, tasty Very Happy

summersnow

Back to top Go down

I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA Empty Re: I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA

Post  moby Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 am

Dumb question - what is the purpose of Andy Cutler's protocol? If it's entirely based on getting toxins out, then humifulvate+iodine+selenium would do an even better job. Why is Andy Cutler so popular around here?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA Empty Re: I have been following the Cutler protocol for 14 weeks now using only ALA

Post  summersnow Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 am

It's to take out years of mercury poisoning that lay embedded in the major organs. I have no idea of the reasons its so popular alot of people swear by it. I read in places that the ALA is the heart of the treatment. I am sure there are other ways of dumping mercury out of the system but because i have had so many other issues to deal with, I had to draw the line somewhere. Mercury cleansing has not been a negative experience for me despite the fear that is associated with it. I am just curious as to whether i should add DMSA into the protocol at this point when i am already 14 rounds down the road soloing it with ALA alone.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 am

I suspect mercury/heavy metals poisoning myself but that's purely just from the symptoms(which can get very specific - vertigo, shyness, obsessive with numbers, etc I got them all) but I have never had any mercury fillings. Andy Cutler's protocol didn't appeal to me as his ideas compared to what's being discussed on this forum are outdated by decades. ALA? Isn't R-ALA superior to that? And isn't ALA pro-oxidation in large doses? No iodine and selenium either? I think we now know better than that.

Either way, how are your hair results?

moby

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:19 am

did using ALA improve your health in anyway?

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:46 am

My hair has gotten a lot better. And a lot denser. But I can't attribute that to ala alone because I have been doing various other things, including rifing, parasite cleansing, living a vegan diet for this last 8 months until finally breaking it this week with goats milk kefir. Laid off the alcohol weekend drinking for 12 weeks straight which felt like a major help. I have been working hard with removing mold from my system with thieves oil, lobelia and clostapure. Its not an easy feat concidering everything we put ourselves through to grab onto that thing they call normality.
Despite there being no let up in scalp inflammation as well as the inflammation on the side of my face, my hair looks healthier and thicker. I am not losing 100s of hairs in the bath anymore. I give my head a good washingg down under water and in my worst days will only lose 12 to 14 hairs in the tub. Usually less like six or seven. And that's with me applying jamician castor oil and that stuff is hard to wash off.
Think I'm on the right path but having a new found fear of harmful pathogens and parasites is something I wish I didn't have to deal with.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:26 pm

I thought it was the other way around with the Cutler protocol? You're supposed to start with just DMSA and add the ALA later no?... or maybe I'm remembering wrong? I thought the ALA combined with DMSA was for later cleanses (after a couple rounds) since one wouldn't want to set too much mercury loose in the system and have the ALA carry it through the blood brain barrier and potentially leave it there if the timing was bad (right at the end of a cycle or something).

I personally found that other forms of cleansing metals didn't give any noticeable results but I felt different immediately after doing the cutler protocol. That's why I personally like it.
How is the Rife treating you? I still consider trying that sometimes but then it can just seem to OUT THERE at other times.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Also I did use r-ala and selenium and iodine with cofactors along with trace mineral supplements all at the same time as the cutler protocol.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Duketronix wrote:I thought it was the other way around with the Cutler protocol? You're supposed to start with just DMSA and add the ALA later no?... or maybe I'm remembering wrong? I thought the ALA combined with DMSA was for later cleanses (after a couple rounds) since one wouldn't want to set too much mercury loose in the system and have the ALA carry it through the blood brain barrier and potentially leave it there if the timing was bad (right at the end of a cycle or something).

I personally found that other forms of cleansing metals didn't give any noticeable results but I felt different immediately after doing the cutler protocol. That's why I personally like it.
How is the Rife treating you? I still consider trying that sometimes but then it can just seem to OUT THERE at other times.

Your completely right duke. Its just I had too many other issues I needed addressing and it all cost a small fortune when trying to elimate these problems together. Cause ala was relatively cheap and I read somewhere that cutler said technically you can use ala alone but the die off would be so much worse, so I thought screw it I'm going to have plenty of die off anyway and I would just counteract the die off with salt water loading to bind the toxins and flush them out. Plus the Swanson metal sheild I've been taking ev eryday has hum, selenium and a dozen other metal binding substances in it. I didn't want to be adding to much to regime otherwise I would have enough hours in the day to get through it. But at the same time I wanted to get a head start with mercury cleansing. Im just not sure if adding DMsa would be reduntant at this point in time because ala is the main carrier and dmsa is more of a sidekick to ala at the start of the protocol call. I am now past 14 rounds and had a 2 week break 3 weeks ago.

I'm wondering if I should carry on with ala alone as I have been been doing or should I buy DMSA and have it shipped out to me from america cause there is nowhere in the UK that sells it. It costs an arm and a leg to buy the stuff and it has to be shipped through customs that's what's putting me off the idea in the first place.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  <<< Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:10 pm

OP, if DMSA is difficult to attain perhaps you could just look at adding more of the support supplements like antioxidants, minerals, oils, etc?(http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/general_guidelines_cutler/)

I used to be skeptical of Cutler. However, every time I thought I had found a flaw in his logic, I searched for it on Onibasu/Yahoo Groups and he had already explained it. Dude knows his chemistry. The major downfall is most of his answers to common criticisms are buried in the archives.

IIRC: ALA is only disallowed in the 3 months after amalgam removal, because the blood levels are still too high and will end up moving more in your brain than out. DMSA just speeds up the blood clearance, with ALA doing the intracellular heavy-lifting. DMSA also chelates lead which ALA and DMPS do not.

I've never had any amalgams, but all my mineral transport results from the hair test were maximally screwed. I'll never know how I got so badly poisoned. I would urge anyone with chronic physical and mental symptoms to get the DDI hair test done. You can check your results online or post it on the Frequent Dose Chelation Yahoo group. A good deal of Amalgam Illness is available on Google Books too. If you don't want to spend money on a hair test you can just do a trial round of ALA and you will likely get your answer.

<<<

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:22 am

Can we combine CS' metal detox protocol with Cutlers sans dmsa(ala only)? Something like ALA every 3 hours and then iodine+C+zinc+MgCl+humifulvate?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 am

I removed an amalgam a few days ago. Right now I'm on zeoforce and humivulfate. I also use selenium, magnesium and low dose iodine (4 drops iosol). I don't know if my chelation is too light but not sure what else to add without going overboard. I have ALA but will not use it as it's too soon. I have immune boost 77 which I have not opened yet.

I also removed my metal wire behind my teeth which I believe had some nickel in it.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 am

RisingFist wrote:I removed an amalgam a few days ago. Right now I'm on zeoforce and humivulfate. I also use selenium, magnesium and low dose iodine (4 drops iosol). I don't know if my chelation is too light but not sure what else to add without going overboard. I have ALA but will not use it as it's too soon. I have immune boost 77 which I have not opened yet.

I also removed my metal wire behind my teeth which I believe had some nickel in it.

That seems like a good natural approach Rising Fist. Humivulfate is powerful stuff. I don't want to touch iodine just yet, i don't feel ready for it at the moment. I found out that Cutler believes that DMSA is not necessary for mercury, in other words ALA will chelate all mercury from the body and the brain. But he found in his experience that DMSA made his chelation rounds much more tolerable.

So with that in mind i have went 15 rounds with ALA at 75 mgs a dose and i am down to my last capsule of ALA. I tolerate the ALA just fine without the need for DMSA. Truth be told i can't afford to be on DMSA anyway as i have too many other health protocols to finance and keep up with. I will be buying more ALA before round 16 next week. I will double the dosage and see how i get on so hopefully from round 16 onwards i can tolerate 150mg dosage every 3 hours just like i managed 75mg.

With any luck i will speed up the mercury detox and be mercury free by this September. The idea of being on this Cutler protocol for any longer than 9 months to me is just insane. We all had to draw the line somewhere. And i would like to believe that with sticking to such a rigorous protocol for that length of time and upping the ALA dosage to the top level from round 16 onwards that i would have at least gotten myself down to normal mercury levels to that of a normal person, which is good enough for me. I don't intend to get my mercury levels checked out till September, i really don't see the point of wasting the money as i already tested relatively high on mercury levels last December. If my mercury levels are normal in September then i will drop the Cutler protocol. As I don't consume anything with mercury in it anymore.

Mold is my biggest problem at the minute, being mold free and mercury free by September will be a hell of an achievement. My strict diet and a few coconut oil fasts have pretty much eliminated my candida,
(with the coconut oil 3 day fasts i literary thought i was going to die on the toilet in the early hours of the morning, the herx reaction is 100 times worse than waking up in the middle of the night and boking up in the middle of a liver flush.) The uptake of goats milk kefir has almost restored the flora balance completely. I had it on hand after my last coconut oil fast making sure that it was the first thing i would take to prevent any Candida relapses.

I'm going to order some immune 77 boost too. I have an Fscan2 frequency generator as well as a remote diy frequency generator so i am taking out the pathogens and parasites i scan on the Fscan2 and transfering the the frequency results onto my remote diy frequency generator. Immune 77 boost may just give my immune system the kick start it needs to take care of the rest of the pathogens lurking around. It is tedious though because when you blow up one parasite/ pathogens it releases a bunch of other pathogens within them not to mention the toxins within them. It's just like pokemon, you "gotta catch them all" lol. But that's one of my main motivations for detoxing the mercury from the body, as there are many harmful parasites that use systematic mercury to shield themselves away from the immune system and i believe mercury leaves the door open to be easily infected in the first place. Remove the mercury and essentially reduce the risk of future infections, unburdening the immune system as well as take away one of the parasites and pathogens primary defenses.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:39 am

>> Delusional - did you actually test your mercury/heavy metals levels and it came out as high? I have high hopes for me then because I suspect heavy metal poisoning myself purely based on symptoms but I have never had any amalgam fillings so I can't imagine where that mercury comes from.

moby

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:58 pm

I didn't know it took so long to do a heavy metal detox. I thought a few months tops. For mold problems, rdkml recommends thieves oil or nanoTCM from royal rife. Read his posts on mold, very informative. I'm also on lyphosperic vitamin C until it runs out. I will start platinum plus amino acids in a few weeks as well. You should do oil pulling. I use coconut oil and it helps with stress among other things. Being calm and positive is important although challenging.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:43 am

RisingFist wrote:I didn't know it took so long to do a heavy metal detox. I thought a few months tops. For mold problems, rdkml recommends thieves oil or nanoTCM from royal rife. Read his posts on mold, very informative. I'm also on lyphosperic vitamin C until it runs out. I will start platinum plus amino acids in a few weeks as well. You should do oil pulling. I use coconut oil and it helps with stress among other things. Being calm and positive is important although challenging.

Yeah unfortunately it can take up to a couple of years in some people to rid themselves of heavy metal. RDKML taught me everything i know on how to treat mold, but it is an ongoing battle and sometimes i can easily get discouraged because reinfection is as easy as switching on the TV.
Since yesterday i decided to treat all my hairloss ailments on my remote rife treatment device leaving it on a never ending loop 24/7 for the next couple of months hopefully hairloss will be the furthest thing on my mind in a few months time if i am using the right frequencies for my type of hairloss.

I know i have had success with hair thickening and a halting of hairloss over the last 4 months but its because of a combination of treatments, ie mold, parasite, pathogen, heavy mercury detoxing, i am literally exhausted and if i slip up on any one of them, my hair tends to lose density fairly quickly. When i took a 2 week break from the Cutler protocol my hair was losing density. It's hard to explain. But the main reason i started trying to get my health back together again was to bring my hair back to health. All this cleansing takes up alot of my day to day life. I want to live a healthy life but most of the time it seems like i am putting in a hell of alot more than what i am getting out of it. I am hoping this next few months can end the hairloss nightmare so i can concentrate on living a healthy lifestyle without that monkey on my back and be able to do other things other than obsess about health. Oh yes i started oil pulling with coconut oil on Monday and have been doing it twice a day since then i must say its dead handy. What do you think of lyphosperic vitamin C and did you get any noticeable benefits from it?

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:15 am

At the very least you learned a lot about health and different treatments. This perseverance will also make you successful in other parts of life. Just keep learning and applying these things. Knowing what causes your hairloss and being able to halt it with work is already a major step. Keep at it, and try to reduce stress and getting good sleep along the way. I also want to get past this and move on to other things. At least I sleep better now with the knowledge I've learned towards health and taking positive actions instead of being depressed, afraid of the unknown and giving all your power to crappy doctors that often could not care less. I feel better knowing I have answers to things a lot of people worry about and don't know what to do. You can make a difference in their lives and that's pretty meaningful.

I use lyphosperic vit c in the morning along with oil pulling. I feel calm but it could be the oil. I got a pemf device as well that I turn on during sleep.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey Risingfist i never thought to mention to you about moringa leaf powder. It is touted the miracle tree as it's vitamins and mineral content is just out of this world,

Moringa leaves obtained from Moringa oleifera tree, as a supplement provide 17 times the calcium in milk, 15 times the potassium in banana, 4 times the Vitamin A in carrot, 25 times the iron in spinach and half time the Vitamin C content in orange. The nutrients present in Moringa are of high biological value as it is easily absorbed by the body compare to synthetic supplements.

Moringa has Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Vitamin K. The list of Minerals present in Moringa is abundant and few of the main minerals include Calcium, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese and Zinc.
Moringa contains 90+ nutrients and 46 antioxidants. It contains almost all the necessary vitamin, micro and macro minerals for the cell function

I bought this stuff about 6 months ago and emptied it in a air tight glass jar. I used it for a few days and got side tracked as it is not the most pleasant to taste. I took some this morning and i am literally shaking, i think because my diet has been so restricted this last 7 months, i have been possibly lacking in the essential vitamins and minerals this leaf provides. I feel so stupid for not keeping up with it. Something I didn't know about at the time is that it is supposed to be brilliant for heavy metal detoxing as well but i can't find any trail reports on this. There is a thread on curezone where a woman claims her husband and father are having crazy hair growth with the moringa leafs that grow in their garden after only a month.
She doesn't seem to have anything to gain financially and she is not pointing links to where people can buy it on the curezone thread. http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1483047&s=1#i1

Thanks Risingfist for your encouragement, it has renewed my motivation to keep pushing forward. I am going to continue taking moringa for the nutritional content that i know im severally depleted in an if it has the side benefit of heavy metal cleansing then great as it will help me with my ALA Cutler protocol.
I will buy my next batch of Moringa from either the US or India because here in the UK they sell it at an extortionate price for very little and it's not as if they are growing it in the UK as we simply don't have the climate for it. All they are doing is buying it in from india and selling it in a fancy shiny sealble bag at 6 times the price.
I am going to start going to bed at 9.30 every night just like i did when i was a kid. Stress is a killer and the lack of sleep is a big factor in that too. I sleep maybe 4 hours a night and that isn't nearly enough for the body to rest, repair and regenerate.
I don't know why Moringa has only been mentioned twice on this site. Well it's out there now for CS and the guys to look into it further if their interested.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 am

Thanks I'll look into it. I also forgot to mention about inclined bed therapy. Rdkml made a thread if you do a quick search. I'm gonna start that in a few weeks and doesn't cost a thing.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  summersnow Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:10 am

RisingFist wrote:Thanks I'll look into it. I also forgot to mention about inclined bed therapy. Rdkml made a thread if you do a quick search. I'm gonna start that in a few weeks and doesn't cost a thing.

Yep i have been doing the inclined bed therapy now since last December. It felt strange sleeping in a 6 inch angle for the first few days but now i don't notice the difference, it feels normal to me now, and easier to use my ipad when im reading it in bed too. I don't use anything fancy either just four blocks of wood under the 2 feet below the head rest, does the job.

summersnow

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 am

Summersnow - how's the mercury detox going? Any specific improvements other than slight hair thickening? I'm about to start Cutler myself, as you said it's a looong process but from what I've read there should be noticeable differences after 20 or so rounds.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  <<< Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 pm

moby wrote:>> Delusional - did you actually test your mercury/heavy metals levels and it came out as high? I have high hopes for me then because I suspect heavy metal poisoning myself purely based on symptoms but I have never had any amalgam fillings so I can't imagine where that mercury comes from.

Sorry I missed this... I should be clear that Cutler suggests the regular DDI hair test not the toxic elements one. Individual hair elements are mostly unreliable, but in poisoning cases there is a wide array of mineral transport problems which gives certain clues. I think they specify the DDI test because different labs use different cleaning methods and for whatever reason the rules were based on theirs...

All my minerals were very low. This and a significant reaction to a round of frequent ALA dosing is the surest I can be short of a brain biopsy... I needed the hair test to make me take the issue seriously, as even though I reacted to ALA I thought "No way could I be mercury toxic..."

I haven't been able to chelate for months now after my gut reacted badly to C60oo Laughing if you have chronic problems it is probably best not to try experimental substances while you still have other options on the table lol.

<<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down