Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines

4 posters

Go down

How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  Empty How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks to newport & zengardner for this.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  Empty Re: How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines

Post  ubraj Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:41 am

Thanks to Nenah Sylver for this.

I am writing to tell you about a very important article, “The Science of Vaccine Damage,” by Catherine O’Driscoll. O’Driscoll reports on SEVERAL studies done at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine.
http://hpathy.com/veterinary-homeopathy/the-science-of-vaccine-damage/

From the article: “The Purdue studies found that the vaccinated dogs had developed autoantibodies to their own DNA” and caused severe inflammation, a precursor to so many diseases. Unfortunately, the author also states that “If a modified live-virus vaccine is giver after six months of age, it produces immunity, which is good for the life of the pet.” While it’s true that only one vaccine is “needed” for the life of an animal—O’Driscoll is trying to encourage pet owners to reduce the number of vaccinations they give their pets—the uneducated reader might infer that vaccines are beneficial (because they produce “immunity”). But nothing could be further from the truth.

Despite the above ambiguity, this article is very important because of all the damning evidence about vaccines that it DOES contain. This article is very well researched, with solid scientific evidence to back up the author’s conclusions and ample footnotes. One point worth summarizing here is that a lot of information has emerged in the past several years about the role of inflammation in all kinds of health problems. Read this quote from the Journal of Inflammation (1:3,2004, at http://www.journal-inflammation.com content/1/1/3) that O’Driscoll uses: “The inflammation is not the body trying to fight the infection. It is actually the virus or bacteria deliberately causing inflammation in order to hide from the immune system.”

Also, pay close attention to the description of how the researchers resisted believing the evidence before their very eyes, despite the incredibly severe damage done to the animals they were studying. And this was from more than one study!

Finally, it doesn’t take much to extrapolate from dogs and other animals to humans. Do you, or is anyone you know, suffering from arthritis, cancer, autoimmune conditions (including thyroid malfunction)? Allergies? Epilepsy, Parkinson’s and other neurological disorders? Heart conditions? Infectious diseases? READ THE ARTICLE.

So, if you know anyone who’s undecided or unclear about vaccinations, send them this link. If you know anyone who still believes that vaccines are benign, useful or necessary, send them this link. Or if you know anyone who already knows the harm that vaccines cause, and wants to help educate others, send them this link. You may include my comments if you like.

Again, the link to O’Driscoll’s article:
http://hpathy.com/veterinary-homeopathy/the-science-of-vaccine-damage/

Be well and happy.
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)
Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)
VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification
www.nenahsylver.com; www.rifehandbook.com

ubraj

Back to top Go down

How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines  Empty Re: How the Drug Companies Make Vaccines

Post  ubraj Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:43 am

An old study posted before but worth repeating.

Immunization and Bacterial Pathogens in the Oropharynx as Risk Factors for Alopecia Areata.

Morales-Sánchez MA, Domínguez-Gómez MA, Jurado-Santa Cruz F, Peralta-Pedrero ML.

Centro Dermatológico Dr. Ladislao de la Pascua, México Distrito Federal, México.

Abstract
INTRODUCTION: Alopecia areata is an autoimmune inflammatory disease affecting the hair follicles. Researchers are currently interested in whether the presence of bacterial pathogens and/or a history of immunization can trigger an autoimmune response in patients who are genetically predisposed. OBJECTIVES: This study aimed to determine whether there is an association between the development of alopecia areata and throat carriage of bacterial pathogens or a history of immunization. MATERIAL AND METHODS: Sixty-five men and women with alopecia areata and 65 control patients with other skin diseases were studied at the Dr Ladislao de la Pascua Dermatology Clinic between September 2008 and February 2009. The patients ranged in age from 18-59 years. Patients with scalp diseases were excluded from the control group. In all cases, the patient was questioned about immunizations received in the previous 6 months, and a throat swab was cultured. RESULTS: A history of immunization (odds ratio [OR], 3.3; 95% confidence interval [CI], 1.6-6.7; P=.001), the presence of bacterial pathogens in the oropharynx (OR, 2.6; 95% CI, 1.1-6.2; P=.033), and being a carrier of Streptococcus pyogenes (OR, 2.1; 95% CI, 1.7-2.5; P=.042) were risk factors for alopecia areata. Klebsiella pneumoniae, S. pyogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Serratia marcescens and Escherichia coli were isolated from cultures. CONCLUSIONS: This is the first study to show an association between alopecia areata and throat carriage of bacterial pathogens or history of immunization, as risk factors for development of the disease. Given the characteristics of our study population, the association appears valid for patients with less than 25% hair loss and a course of disease under 1 year.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:20 am

very interesting... as always rdkml!

Asking the question.. In which world we live ?

Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Grub Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 am

Good info,

As i did a lot of travelling before i knew all this.. I did recieve a lot of vaccinations for things like yellow fever, hep b, tetnis and more. Is this going to screw up my chances of stopping hairloss?

Is there anything specefic we can do besides changing diet, environment etc to assist ??

Grub

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 am

I dunno. I'm sorry, I can't answer your question but vaccinations don't help matters that's for sure.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Grub Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 pm

I really hope it doesnt kill my effforts... I feel violated

Perhaps this is why my efforts arnt successful up to this date..

Has anyone stopped their hairloss who have recieved a lot of vaccinations on this forum??

Grub

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:49 pm

I would think that the immune imbalances could be somewhat corrected by removing the triggers...pathogens, metals, chemicals. You might have to be on a strict diet, or constantly be killing pathogens using various methods, but it would reduce the severity of the autoimmune drive. Ive had around 10 vaccinations in my life, and developed rosacea, psoriasis, NW6 hairloss, and pretty severe fibromyalgia while I was in college. Killing pathogens, detoxing, diet, and messing with the energetic component, i've been asymptomatic from the rosacea and psoriasis for a year and a half, stopped the hairloss, and am 80% improved with the fibromyalgia. I'll probably always be more sensitive to foods and immune triggers than most people, but by eliminating the triggers I can manage the issues. One of my biggest problems with the pathogens was I overestimated the damage the microbials were doing to the pathogens. Different herbs target different pathogens, and getting the herb to the target area can be difficult or impossible. For intracellular infections I think liposomal formulas are important. The gut is naturally a huge part of immune dysfunction as well.

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:51 pm

I've been heavily vaccinated. When I was a child would move about every two years and require new vaccinations each time to attend school. Then I would get vaccinations for flu shoots and would even lie that I was over 18 to receive one just so I could be protected as I couldn't afford to get sick, lol. This was back when flu shoots weren't commonly given to people under 18. Now, they give them out to babies. I also traveled out of the country many times and would get the needed shots.

I had androgenic alopecia. The typical receding hairline then followed by just starting to get a bald spot at the back of the head. Now, no bald spot at the back of the head, no diffuse thinning (although was only very minor) and I regrew a good amount (my opinion only) at my front hairline.

I'm not the norm for regrowing hair however and most are only able to stop hair loss and thicken existing hair and increase density. If they are lucky they will regrow some hair but again, not typical.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down