Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS

+4
whodathunkit
rofl
LawOfThelema
boyinhtown
8 posters

Go down

Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS Empty Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS

Post  boyinhtown Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:53 am

brokerageofamerica dot com

I ordered some more bimatoprost (Latisse) from this website. I used it more than a year ago
and had great results as you can see in the pictures. I had thickness and regrowth all over my head, including
on the top and front.

I stopped because I didn't have money than but $15/bottle is pretty cheap and I haven't found any cheaper sites.

They also are based here in the US and use Paypal for payment, meaning its legit.

boyinhtown

Back to top Go down

Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS Empty Link to my Pictures showing growth

Post  boyinhtown Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 am

hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-114718-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

boyinhtown

Back to top Go down

Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS Empty Re: Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:31 pm

thats a good result.

were you using just BIM and DMSO alone?

it's sad that bim is still so damn expensive. currently the most expensive hair loss treatment next to HT.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS Empty Re: Order Cheap Latisse(Bimatoprost) Here with PICTURES SHOWING RESULTS

Post  rofl Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 pm

sorry to be a dick, but the contrast appears much darker in the 2nd and 3rd, which would make the bald spot darker, and less apparent.

not suggesting its on purpose or to deceive us, just callign it the way i see it.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 am

Can't agree, rofl. The contrast is a little darker but definitely cannot account for the obvious increase in hair density.

That *is* a great result, boy. Congrats!

Do you know of any side effects to Latisse/bim besides darkening of eye color?

Do the effects of Latisse/bim last, or do you have to use the product forever to keep your gains intact?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 pm

You'd probably have to use it indefinitely but we don't know yet.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:34 am

those changes are only within 19 days. there is a cosmetic difference, but i dont buy thats its regrowth. not in that timeframe.

nevertheless it does look better.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 am

boyinhtown wrote:brokerageofamerica dot com

I ordered some more bimatoprost (Latisse) from this website. I used it more than a year ago
and had great results as you can see in the pictures. I had thickness and regrowth all over my head, including
on the top and front.

I stopped because I didn't have money than but $15/bottle is pretty cheap and I haven't found any cheaper sites.

They also are based here in the US and use Paypal for payment, meaning its legit.

How did cryotherapy work out?

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  blahblahblah Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 am

I've read of women using it for bald spots, but it's hard to get so I'd rather just use Retin-A as my only topical as it's dirt cheap.

blahblahblah

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Where a more reliable place to order this generic latisse?

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammymickens Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Checkout the prices over here internationaldrugmart.com/bimatoprost.shtml. Its very cheap

Ammymickens

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:54 pm

for it to be viable you gotta get it in bulk from a chemical supplier. these premade products are just too expensive and too low concentration.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 pm

LawOfThelema wrote:for it to be viable you gotta get it in bulk from a chemical supplier. these premade products are just too expensive and too low concentration.

I agree. The markup is ridiculous on a simple composition of vehicle/stabilizer + a tiny percentage of main ingredient.

Take for example 1% N-Acetyl L-Carnosine eyedrops. Before N-Acetyl L-Carnosine became readily available, users were stuck purchasing it pre-formulated.

Two 5ml eyedrops for $40
http://www.amazon.com/Can-C-Can-c-Eye-drops/dp/B002CCY1MC

For $40, you can purchase 10 grams from Purebulk.com... or enough to produce hundreds of bottles. Wink
http://purebulk.com/n-acetyl-l-carnosine-powder.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down