Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

+20
Complexx
Zaphod
rofl
LawOfThelema
blueman99
Lw
theseeker86
runnerup
dudebro
<<<
TrueGround
BG
ubraj
scottyc33
ppm
AS54
CausticSymmetry
whodathunkit
ar
nohairequalsnogirls
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 Empty Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  TrueGround Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:39 pm

+1

If you're new here and are serious and committed to battling hair loss, then start reading up. Do your due diligence and actually get some research under you belt. There are search tools in this forum if you are interested in anything specific. Otherwise, just beginning to read through all of JDP and CausticSymmetry's posts is a great start. It will be confusing at first, but will get easier.

I have gotten to the point, in the past, where I was beginning to get overwhelmed with all the information, especially when it was conflicting. I was at the breaking point with not only the information but the hair loss situation itself. Just when I thought I was going to throw in the towel and let hair loss run its course, I decided to power through the research phase a little longer. I now feel I have connected 90% of the dots and am employing everything I feel important to stopping hair loss in my every day life. I feel more confident than ever about at least controlling the condition.

Long story short is that you can and people have halted MPB without pharmaceuticals. The deciding factor is how truly committed you are to improving the condition.

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness? - Page 2 Empty Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  <<< Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Perhaps, if it doesn't already exist, a thread for the most knowledgeable members to give a list of key terms and their previous usernames to give a starting point for research? Perhaps the quote threads cover most of this already.

<<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 am

TrueGround wrote:
Long story short is that you can and people have halted MPB without pharmaceuticals. The deciding factor is how truly committed you are to improving the condition.

Like there are people on this forum www.iblindness.org who claim that they have reversed their myopia naturally and gained a perfect eyesight through diet and exercises. Everyone knows that this is physiologically impossible, yet you have the succes story section filled with topics. The ones who didn't succeed and are skeptical about it will be flamed by the other members and be told that they aren't commited enough. I've been banned for example.

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:42 am

I think sometimes people will delude themselves or at least "put on" when they are striving to be part of the "in crowd" in communities like this, especially the hyper specific kind. Its more of compensatory thing by which they are proactively trying to avoid criticism, or even just convincing themselves of something. When they are validated, it is comforting. It feels good to be accepted and liked within a community (even an online forum). I think everyone is guilty of it sometimes. Then a user like Fred comes along who doesn't give a shit about that and it sends waves through the community. Conformity is uniformity. Anti-conformity is more messy so people don't like it. Read up on the nature of dogma and it all makes sense.

And then there is the aspect that hair loss just sucks, and sometimes we want a positive experience on the forum with other people experiencing the same thing, and hearing the overtly skeptical/negative things is just unpleasant, despite whether they are true or false.

The way I look at it is, if you feel someone is deluding themselves, leave it be. If its not harming anyone, let it alone. If someone is leading people astray with it, then maybe there is an ethical duty to step in and say your piece. Again, I think the truth of anything is usually found somewhere in the middle, not the extreme left or right.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:30 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:
Like there are people on this forum www.iblindness.org who claim that they have reversed their myopia naturally and gained a perfect eyesight through diet and exercises. Everyone knows that this is physiologically impossible, yet you have the succes story section filled with topics. The ones who didn't succeed and are skeptical about it will be flamed by the other members and be told that they aren't commited enough. I've been banned for example.

Fred, not sure if you were being intentionally hilarious or not, but you have NO IDEA how funny that post is. Thanks for a good chuckle to start my day!

You might wanna try some of those exercises. If they'll let you back in, that is... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:35 am

HI BG,

There are some random reports of PEMF devices that create a strong pulsed magnetic field that they have been able to stop and reverse gray hair to a degree and I agree IME. A Doug Coil is basically just another one of these strong PEMF devices but operating at a higher frequency.

Ormus devices such as this MEOW kettle for example have also been reported to help with gray hair as well such as this device. http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm

Interestingly, ormus increases superconductivity. A quote: "Superconductivity is the ability of certain materials to conduct electric current with practically zero resistance." No reason to watch this but this is a random short video that may help you understand further if you have a basic understanding how electrical/magnetic bodies work = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-_lsG_K2B4&list=PL7BA8247FBD0077A7&index=1

Regarding the frequency question, this can get complicated and most people will reject this information but I believe it's true that we are first light ---> electrical/magnetic beings and then gets converted to specific chemical reactions and such after.

First I should mention that Lakhovsky, who was a friend and helped by Tesla in the early part of the 20th century first expanded on this and created a device called a multiwave oscillator. There are better devices available nowadays and more research has confirmed Lakhovsky's work. In this quote, keep in mind when radiations is mentioned, it's meaning frequency or some sort of electrical pattern that is not measured in hertz.

A quote from Lakhovsky: "This theory is that life is born from radiations, kept going by radiation and suppressed by any accident producing the destruction of the oscillatory equilibrium, especially by the radiations of certain microbes, which suppress those of the weaker cells."

Later, Popp's work regarding biophotons expands on this.

and finally, to more directly answer your question here are two links that if you read the whole links will give a bigger understanding what I mean.

http://www.doctor-cancer.org/EN/frameset.html (after clicking this link, then click Frequency on the left column to get a good article)

http://www.alternative-doctor.com/downloads/RadioDNA.pdf (have to read the whole article to understand)

hope this helps

For everyone else, can click on the username of a poster. From there you can click Posts or Thread to read back posts from someone. Doing this may be helpful for many new to the forum.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:40 am

There is definitely something to the idea that we are at our most basic level, an energy body. Most people severely misinterpret what the elementary particles are, especially electrons. We have all been taught the bohr model of the atom, in which we think of these things as just particles. But in reality, this is just an arbitration that let's us study their behavior. In reality, they are waves with particle-wave behaviors, meaning there is a measurable point mass in that wave to which we assign quantum numbers. But at our most basic level, there is really no "structure" at all. 99.99% of an atom is absolute empty space, and I don't mean air like the atmosphere we're breathing (we're thinking smaller than that), I mean absolute nothing. If that isn't philosophical I don't know what is.

The remainder that we would consider to be "something" is just energy waves. Higher energy electrons are just harmonics of the lower energy waves. Its all a musical dance of energy. And any moving charge emits EMR. So I think there is definitely something to this idea that we are light, in so far as we are all just energy, with light (or photons) just being one way to "packet" that energy. The following articles, which is very interesting, seems to think that photons are an important means of cellular communication.

http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 pm

AnthonySpencer:
"Its more of compensatory thing by which they are proactively trying to avoid criticism, or even just convincing themselves of something. When they are validated, it is comforting. It feels good to be accepted and liked within a community (even an online forum). I think everyone is guilty of it sometimes."

This is all true and, to a degree, I may have been guilty of this at times in the past. However I do believe many of the known diseases/conditions today, including MPB, can be improved naturally. If not full-on cured and/or reversed, then at least slowed down SIGNIFICANTLY. Or rather, there are many methods to employ that allow your body to devote necessary resources to heal itself naturally. On at least a monthly basis, I see and hear about very elusive diseases being improved/cured via simply ingesting ionized water. This is just one method I know of..

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Hey TrueGround,

I wasn't trying to incriminate anybody by saying that. Certainly not you or anyone else in particular. I just see how Fred's ideas are tending to clash with a lot of folk's here so I was just trying to put some perspective on it. Hell, I'm guilty of what I said as well. I don't think Fred is necessarily completely right, and I don't think anyone who says the natural methods are a sure fire way to stop this thing are completely right either. Nobody is completely right or we'd have a cure, eh? Just my beliefs, but I didn't mean to offend and definitelyw asn't referring to your post specifically.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  BG Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Bronnars soaps
aple cider vinegar
Top 6 plus rejuvaplex
I rotate maca and ashawaghanda from time to time
I also take BCAA's for working out
This the foundation of my regimen . I take things in and out as my resources allow.
I also workout,practice yoga and meditate. I started this whole journey with a heavy metal detox. I also brush everyday.

My hair is stable and I still get bouts of inflammation but I'm confident that I will have things handled over the next year.

@rdkml thanks for the links I'll check them out! Are you familiar with the JW labs model A? I'm meeting someone Monday for a session . Any thoughts?

BG

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm

jesus, reading through rdkml's past posts is like a mind explosion if you have not been accustomed to untraditional/alternative methods in the sense you try to stuff your head with so much information so fast, it just goes over your head.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:28 pm

@anthonyspencer,

No worries at all. I was thinking it was directed at my post at the time but either way, what you said does make sense and is real in the world of hair loss forums.

@dudebro,

HA! Yeah those posts are some next level shit for sure...

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:45 pm

lol rdkml should have a mega thread called the rdkml methods 101 for dummies for his 2k post. haha no, but seriously, if you had to point me in a direction to start where would that be, on just a hairloss issue. I wish I wasn't a student and so busy to actually wrap my head around all the material you post and actually follow a protocol through.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:16 pm

rdkml, in the radio DNA link(the last one you posted), the author writes

For example, the blue or brown-eyes gene I mentioned. Any good holistic
therapist is able to change brown eyes to blue; as the patient detoxes, so
the eyes clear. I have done this to some extent, even with Asians from the
Indian subcontinent.

Any information on how this is done? I've noticed he has a book for sale, but it isn't mentioned on the sales page.

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:21 pm

runnerup wrote:rdkml, in the radio DNA link(the last one you posted), the author writes

For example, the blue or brown-eyes gene I mentioned. Any good holistic
therapist is able to change brown eyes to blue; as the patient detoxes, so
the eyes clear. I have done this to some extent, even with Asians from the
Indian subcontinent.

Any information on how this is done? I've noticed he has a book for sale, but it isn't mentioned on the sales page.

That sounds pretty interesting, i wouldn't mind giving blue eyes a go lol

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Back in 2008, MPB completely stopped by diet changes alone. But no significant regrowth since.

The blue eyes thing is interesting. I was born very blonde with blue eyes, I have now green eyes (which I prefer Very Happy ) and a quite "dirty blond like" color.

A friend of mine was a totally blond child, he's now totally ginger.

Would be interesting to know what it's all about, from a "holistic" point of view.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 am

A lot of children start out with very blonde hair and the color changes significantly over time. It is interesting..

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  blueman99 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 am

Lets be realisitc, your not gonna go from nw7 to Brad pitt hair. However I really do think hairloss ( all types) can at least be halted and maybe some small regrowth. Its going to take time and I still believe diet is the most important aspect. You really can't go wrong with a hunter gatherer type diet based on evolution.
blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:43 am

Hi BG,

From what I understand, the JW Labs model A uses one of the older and basic Rife machines. There are newer ones available that have much better capabilities. The JW Labs isn't talked much about in the Rife community I'm assuming for this reason.

With that said, they are the only people that have mentioned extremely promising results when it comes to Type I diabetes that nobody else has reported getting similar results.

What I'm trying to say is that in the right hands, even an older machine that has limited capabilities can get very good results. Rife very much depends on the persons knowledge and experience.

Hi dudebro,

I would actually recommend that people read through CS's posts and follow what he recommends as well as the other members of this site that report long-term results before my information.

What I try to do is post new information that is accurate based on my opinion and experimentation in the hopes it gives one another treatment option.

But sorry, I don't know what to recommend to help bring one up to speed.

Hi runnerup,

I own his book but I haven't read it. When I read it and if he gives more details I'll come back and update the thread.

Regarding details though, I have no idea. I do know it's been known for a long-time those who are toxic their eyes get darker and more muddy for lack of a better word. Detox, chelation, proper diet, etc. will help brighten the eyes. This can have dramatic changes but never heard about ability of changing eye color in anyone as the author implies.

But as Dr. Klinghardt has mentioned, I believe it was mentioned 7 years on the best chelation protocol to remove 50% of the toxicity stored.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Lw wrote:Back in 2008, MPB completely stopped by diet changes alone. But no significant regrowth since.

The blue eyes thing is interesting. I was born very blonde with blue eyes, I have now green eyes (which I prefer Very Happy ) and a quite "dirty blond like" color.

A friend of mine was a totally blond child, he's now totally ginger.

Would be interesting to know what it's all about, from a "holistic" point of view.

i was born with black hair, hair changed blonde around 2 or 3 yrs old, now it is dark brown

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:13 pm

rdkml wrote:

Actually, I'll take this back. I found this in my notes that is the best article to bring someone up to speed. http://www.sharinghealth.com/pdfs/electricityforhealthbooklet.pdf

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:37 am

Thanks rdkml!

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 am

rdkml wrote:
rdkml wrote:

Actually, I'll take this back. I found this in my notes that is the best article to bring someone up to speed. http://www.sharinghealth.com/pdfs/electricityforhealthbooklet.pdf

Good read! Your suggestions make a lot more sense now.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 am

Hey rdkml...

What do you think about rubbing nails of two hands together... lady named Mildred Carter released a book about hand reflexology in the 70s and talks about how buffing nails together builds up nerve potential in the nerves behind the nail beds, essentially being electrical in nature.
I don't know if rubbing nails has been covered before in the forums, I would say not based on an empty search. There seems to be a lot of positive feedback from people on various forums ranging from hair loss stabilization to modest regrowth to simply tingling in the scalp.

I also recently began to be interested in and questioned the "placebo" effect. What if the placebo effect is actually our subconscious mind healing our problems because we honestly and genuinely believe in something being able to help. I plan on doing a lot more research regarding healing and the subconscious mind. I'll share an experience I had two days ago. I was reading an article, at night, about how REM sleep can mix into your consciousness and the experience of "sleep paralysis," usually associated with extreme fear and evil presences. Of course when I feel asleep around 2am, I had experienced sleep paralysis at some point between 2am and 4am. I went to sleep thinking, "oh shit this is going to happen to me." It did happen. I apologize if I'm not making much sense here, but what I am trying to get at is I honestly think you can coax your subconscious into fixing physical problems in your conscious state. Life these days has entirely lost too much ancient knowledge due to the mainstream medicine money agenda! So funny how all these problems in the world start to explode post 1900.

Sorry, excuse my crazy rant... I will post a new thread in time if either the nail rubbing or subconscious healing control become useful; might take months tho.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

i believe in the placebo effect, especially in pain, but the problem i have is convincing myself something is going to work. i always have self doubt, and therefore rendering any placebo effect void.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next