Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss

+4
LawOfThelema
Nuuu_Dx
rickfowler
Need hair
8 posters

Go down

Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss Empty Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss

Post  Need hair Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:06 am

Just thinking how connected the immune system is to digestions and was just thinking if some people could have great digestion but still lose hair

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss Empty Re: Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss

Post  rickfowler Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 pm

If your digestion is perfect and not having any problem with immune system then it is probably caused by androgenetic alopecia, yet this problem has failed to deliver a viable cure. The only solution to this problem is Hair Transplant treatment.Usually this treatment remains same in any country but most patients prefer to take professional hair clinic services. These days several reputed clinic professionals are now providing free initial online consultation.

You can try Dr. Cole Hair transplant group, atlantishairtransplant etc.- that give you full information on this surgical procedure. I would recommend you to do a proper research before taking any treatment.

rickfowler

Back to top Go down

Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss Empty Re: Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss

Post  Need hair Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:18 am

Oh my digestion is not great all, I haven't had a bowel movement in two day which is how it's been for awhile. I usually go every two days which is very slow

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 am

Same as above, I often have 2 or 3 days before I need a cr@p

The annoying thing is I feel bloated and know I need a poo, but if I try nothing comes out, or just a tiny bit. Then 1 day the whole lot will fall out lol.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Need hair Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 am

Nuuu_Dx wrote:Same as above, I often have 2 or 3 days before I need a cr@p

The annoying thing is I feel bloated and know I need a poo, but if I try nothing comes out, or just a tiny bit. Then 1 day the whole lot will fall out lol.

Yes same with me, I feel my digestion is backed up and needs to be cleaned hence why I'm experiencing thinning all over rather then recession or normal loss of hair

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 am

Need hair wrote:

Yes same with me, I feel my digestion is backed up and needs to be cleaned hence why I'm experiencing thinning all over rather then recession or normal loss of hair

When you take a schit does it come out all dry and quite hard to push out? Suspect

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Need hair Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 am

Nuuu_Dx wrote:
Need hair wrote:

When you take a schit does it come out all dry and quite hard to push out? Suspect

Little of both, usually short choppy. But I'm sure my system is backed up

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 am

Yea I get the backed up feeling aswell, if you ever feel uncomfortable because of it try drinking a mcdonalds milkshake, gets my system moving anyway lol.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Need hair Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Nuuu_Dx wrote:Yea I get the backed up feeling aswell, if you ever feel uncomfortable because of it try drinking a mcdonalds milkshake, gets my system moving anyway lol.

I'm gonna try this drink called kombucha lol

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Need hair wrote:Just thinking how connected the immune system is to digestions and was just thinking if some people could have great digestion but still lose hair

because maybe digestion has little to do with hair loss?

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:00 pm

if the liver isn't functioning as optimally as it should, then protein production may be lower than normal. when you consider how many hair follicles there are on the face / body, it maybe so, that they utilize a great deal of circulating protein, thereby leaving the scalp somewhat deficient.

the beard uses up vast stores of protein, as this is the only androgenic hair that grows to long lengths. incidentally asian men rarely develop sideburns, and they are the ones who suffer far less hairloss. and it was actually around the time i developed sideburns, that i first noticed first signs of temple recession.

the beard area is where androgen delivery is highest, so it may be true, that higher testosterone / dht promotes greater protein synthesis in androgenic facial / body hair, thus 'starving' the scalp follicles -- esp if protein production is lower than normal.

i don't think this is the #1 cause of mpb, but i wouldn't rule it out as a potential factor.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Need hair Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Xenon wrote:if the liver isn't functioning as optimally as it should, then protein production may be lower than normal. when you consider how many hair follicles there are on the face / body, it maybe so, that they utilize a great deal of circulating protein, thereby leaving the scalp somewhat deficient.

the beard uses up vast stores of protein, as this is the only androgenic hair that grows to long lengths. incidentally asian men rarely develop sideburns, and they are the ones who suffer far less hairloss. and it was actually around the time i developed sideburns, that i first noticed first signs of temple recession.

the beard area is where androgen delivery is highest, so it may be true, that higher testosterone / dht promotes greater protein synthesis in androgenic facial / body hair, thus 'starving' the scalp follicles -- esp if protein production is lower than normal.

i don't think this is the #1 cause of mpb, but i wouldn't rule it out as a potential factor.

Well I would have to look into something like this as I have significant hair loss in the back of my head, loss in the pubic area and slow growing facial hair

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:18 am

Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss How-to-get-rid-of-a-beer-belly
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 am

Wow. Just wow haha. It proves a good point though.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Need hair Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Well can you still have mpb and have a significant amount of hair loss in the back of your head

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm

What decro just posted may prove one thing - hair loss problem is partially isolated somewhere around the hair parts(skin, follicles... etc). No matter how much "damage" a person may acquire(like that person in the picture, I'm sure he has some problems already), something exists in those who are yet not balding that protects hair follicles from such damage(loss). This is a very interesting thread about this particular concept: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t1255-sulforaphane-activates-the-transcription-factor-nrf2-and-induces-phase-2-and-antioxidant-enzymes-in-human-keratinocytes

Sulforaphane, Reservatrol, and Curcumin(exact regimen from the main page) all induce this protective factor in follicles so this may be the difference between balding people and not yet balding. Does CS know something we don't?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Need hair wrote:Well can you still have mpb and have a significant amount of hair loss in the back of your head

Back of the head like where?

Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss Skulllabal

The parietal section of the scalp can have hair loss in MPB but the occipital section never would, unless there is some other form of hair loss

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:47 pm

>> Back of the head like where?

He is talking about those with crown loss with hairline still intact. I've seen many with almost perfect hairlines but with bald crowns.

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Need hair Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:51 pm

moby wrote:>> Back of the head like where?

He is talking about those with crown loss with hairline still intact. I've seen many with almost perfect hairlines but with bald crowns.
I'm talking about the nape of the neck all the way up the head

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 pm

nope, thats not MPB. its some other kind of hair loss.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Need hair Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Here's a pic of the back of my head, worse then it looks
Possible to have great digestion and still have hair loss If3w1

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:42 pm

i really dont know man.

looks like patchy areas of loss like in alopecia areata

i would find a dermatologist who specializes in hair loss to get a specific diagnosis of what type of hair loss, then you can hone in your search on how to combat it.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Need hair Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 pm

It's like that all over my head, even the top

Need hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down