Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles

4 posters

Go down

Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles Empty Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 am

Would this work? I think it theoretically should do - relaxing the galea muscles sufficiently should increase bloodflow and cure MPB I think.

I wonder which one to use - inc. natural or synthetic - and if any would risk harming the brain?

Of course, it would have to be placed on the galea muscles at the front, back and sides of the scalp.

Couple of links:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/26790-list-natural-muscle-relaxants

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_relaxant

Hoppi Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles Empty Re: Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles

Post  ferox Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Topical DMSO (99,9%) plus Topical MSM would solve this problem:

DMSO promotes the excretion of urine and functions as a muscle relaxant. It boosts the immune system, increasing the production of white cells and macrophages that destroy foreign material and pathogens in the body. It also has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. DMSO also increases the permeability of cell membranes, allowing a flushing of toxins from the cell.

DMSO is an effective pain killer, blocking nerve conduction fibers that produce pain. It reduces inflammation and swelling by reducing inflammatory chemicals. It improves blood supply to an area of injury by dilating blood vessels and increasing delivery of oxygen and by reducing blood platelet stickiness. It stimulates healing, which is a key to its usefulness in any condition. It is among the most potent free radical scavengers known to man, if not the most potent one. This is a crucial mechanism since some molecules in our bodies produce an unequal number of electrons and the instability of the number causes them to destroy other cells. DMSO hooks on to those molecules and they are then expelled from the body with the DMSO.

Source: http://www.sott.net/article/228453-DMSO-The-Real-Miracle-Solution

ferox

Back to top Go down

Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles Empty Re: Use of a muscle relaxant on the galea muscles

Post  turbojet Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 am

I'd like to hear more opinions on DMSO topically. I used it briefly in immortals original Lithium/DMSO/caffeine shampoo about 5 years ago but am extremely paranoid of the garlic/creamed corn body odor and breath that so many people experience when using it internally as well as topically. Great penetrant just concerns me.

turbojet

Back to top Go down

Post  marku Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:59 am

Wy do you believe increasing blood flow would have any affect in preventing our follicles from being attacked and scarred? Hair transplants grow perfectly well in the same region.

marku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down