Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss

+3
Nuuu_Dx
ubraj
TrueGround
7 posters

Go down

Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss Empty Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss

Post  TrueGround Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:10 pm

I read all of the posts resulting from a simple "mold" search in this forum tonight. For those that are experiencing hair loss, especially premature, it would be beneficial to do the same and look at rdkml's posts. I've largely dismissed mold and it's connection to hair loss until recently, and suggest everybody read up on it.

Now for personal experience and observation:

I started college at age 18 and had no noticeable signs of MPB or any allergies. I moved into an old fraternity house that was seemingly one of the shittiest on campus but had a lot of friends that were already members or were committed to joining, so I did the same. Some of the upper class guys had told me they had seen "black mold" in the kitchen, reported it to alumni, and had been told to bleach clean it (not effective) and cover it with a coat of paint. There was also visible black mold on the ceiling of the community showers and remained there for the whole first year I lived there. There was ALSO a consistent urinal flooding problem that would flood large sections of carpeting in the hallways. Needless to say, this was a breeding ground for all kinds of mold..

Within the first couple months, I had developed changes in my vision. There was a permanent white line across my field of vision that was equally annoying as it was disturbing. It was so bad that I eventually had to go to an MRI to get scanned for brain tumors. Nothing there. I had also developed circular rashes on the thin parts of my skin (genitals, upper eye lid and under eyes). Lastly, the onset of MPB occured during this time, at the age of 18 and I have permanent congestion in my nasal passages. I had ZERO allergies or hair loss before living in this environment. Here's were things really get interesting..

There was one guy a few years older than me, living in the same house, who experienced extreme, patchy hair loss. His dermo said it was a mold/fungal problem. Several other older guys were using tea tree oil-based shampoos for itchy scalps.

Now, out of the 10 guys (all in my graduating class) that I had formed a very close friendship with, seven (7) of us had developed varying degrees of premature male pattern baldness, all starting sometime after moving into this house. If I were to throw another 10 other guys in there that were also decent friends of mine in that graduating class, at least 4 of them were starting to lose hair as well. All in all, of my 20 or so circle of friends in that graduation class, roughly 14 were prematurely losing hair, and at least 6 of them are now openly on Propecia.

Now, we all liked to rage pretty good with alcohol. I know binge drinking is detrimental to hair because of mycotoxic loads and hormonal imbalances. However, I've compared my immediate group of friends to friend circles in our graduating class, but living in other fraternity houses. The incidence of premature balding was drastically lower, to the point of being virtually non-existent. These were mostly all guys that partied their asses off as well.

More detail to come if you guys find this post interesting and have feedback/questions...

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss Empty Re: Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss

Post  ubraj Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Thanks for the post and experience.

I like this post from Dr. Loyd which I agree with.

We do not attempt to block angiotensin or otherwise
reduce inflammation directly. We find that if we can reduce infection
and especially mold toxin levels, inflammation will reduce nicely.
In
fact, we observe that symptom scores using the Metabolic Screening
Questionnaire go up as mold levels go up and down as the mold goes
down. For those not familiar with this test, you can print it at
http://www.royalrife.com/metabolic_screening.pdf .

And just to repeat for those not aware.

Here is a test from Shoemaker who is one of the leading researchers here. This costs a few dollars.

http://www.chronicneurotoxins.com/VCSTestInformation.cfm

or can get an energetic test from Dr. Loyd for $25 (short test).

http://www.royalrife.com/test_order.html

But of course one of the best tests is the next time when on vacation or leave the home or car notice how you feel. One will feels better after a couple days then there may be a mold problem. And when one returns, if one feels almost immediately worse arriving back home, then there may be a problem. It's said by Dr. Loyd 50% of homes have enough mold to cause symptoms. Mold may not be visible even though there is a high mold problem.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss Empty Re: Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss

Post  Nuuu_Dx Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:37 am

I have a little flat above work that I spend most of my time in, because I dont live here lets say Ive let hygene standards 'slip' lol. I rarely clean it, the floor is a mess, dust everywhere and bags of empty/half eaten food lying around. Would this prouduce Mold that could affect me?

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 am

JDP, do you have like a top 5 easy tips to get rid of mold?/mold issues?

I've mentioned this to you before briefly, but I believe I have issues with this. I'm not inclined to buy a rife machine, but would be open to other suggestions.

As always, you're help and input is wonderful.

-Raxe

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Your welcome. I follow Dr. Loyd's protocol which is the below.

1. Diffusing thieves oil (young living thieves oil is the best) in the home. Don't forget the car. Can use MMS in the car as outlined in the link in the first post. Just don't breath the fumes. MMS was used in homes in hurricane Katrina in New Orleans by putting a giant bag over the house and pumping in MMS. There is a cool video or two on youtube but this is a brief one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4_0jsvbUVk

2. Remove visible mold with MMS but don't spill as it will bleach areas.

3. Radionics box at 803,000 ohms. Cost is $60 to DIY. You put your water bottle on it or similar for about 12 hours and puts an electrical pattern in the water or similar. Drinking the water will help remove mold biotoxins. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7404-basic-radionics-machine-for-60

4. Cholestepure or similar supplement. There are other supplements but this one works.

5. Ionic Foot Detox Bath. Can DIY for $10. Will pull not just mold toxins but also metals and other toxins. Here are Nenah Sylver's instructions at the bottom https://www.facebook.com/notes/royal-rife-frequencies/dirt-cheap-diy-rife-machines/181201112006805

6. Chelation and mercury chelation.

Beyond this, Dr. K talks about his experiments with EMF causing mold to grow much much faster and release much much more potent biotoxins as a response to EMF. So EMF mitigation would be a good idea. Graham Stetzer filters may be helpful for the home and may reduce electrical bill but cost is about $600 or so for a home. I don't own any Graham Stetzer filters so I can't vouch for the effectiveness but others I know tell me they work.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:55 pm

ozone generator ducted through out the house works well for mold.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:55 am

JDP,

Thanks for following up with the info above.

Quick questions:

1. Is cholestepure safe to take and how long/often should it be taken to rid the bile and its pathways of mycotoxins?
2. Is ammonia a good enough cleaning agent to use when scrubbing mold out of the shower? How much do you add to your loads of laundry and how often?
3. MMS seems like harsh stuff. Where do you get it and how do you actively clean something with it without breathing it in?

Thanks a lot,
TG

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:32 am

"Now, out of the 10 guys (all in my graduating class) that I had formed a very close friendship with, seven (7) of us had developed varying degrees of premature male pattern baldness, all starting sometime after moving into this house."

bs

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:52 am

FWIW, have shared this quote a few times of Ted from Bangkok. One thing to note is that mycoplasma uses mold as a growth medium.

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/hair_loss.html

...and a great array of others that I have hair re growth and cured alopecia from 24 hours to 1 month period reported being cured ...all of those supplements and more then I am listing here, have anti fungicidal properties ...

Fungus and mycoplasma is probably found to cause hair loss by attacking hair follicles. I have seen person loosing hair after doing some attic work or working in musty high mold environments and within the next day, hair starts falling.

I use to think commonly believed theory that one person will have hair loss because of say hypothyroidism. Correct the thyroid and hair loss stops. Another may have food sensitivities. Correct the food sensitivity and the hair loss stops. Another may have heavy metal issues. Chelate and the hair loss stops and so on.

I see this kind of thinking all the time. The truth IMO is more closely related to #2 and #3 in this that has been posted before on chronic ailments.

Mold - High Correlation with Hair Loss 53775918707778808580415

Basically this means the more severe the hair loss, the "more" issues that need to be addressed which is all connected with the higher pathogen load IMO. That there is not just one issue causing their hair loss but multiple ones that need to be addressed. Those with slow hair loss may only need to address one or two areas and may be enough to halt hair loss while those with aggressive hair loss need to do much more due to the severity of their pathogen load IMO. This is why have listed many areas to help here and not just one.

In short, those who are in ill health are commonly found to have high mold biotoxins. I'm pretty sure that a high percentage on this forum would be found to have a large issue here. Those with mild hair loss may not be.

So while exposure to mold may have been a trigger for hair loss, does not mean that removal of mold is the one and only thing needed to stop hair loss. For one with mild hair loss maybe but not for all. A protocol needs to be developed that treats mold as well as tackles other areas to reduce this pathogen load. I hope that makes sense.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:29 am

TrueGround wrote:
1. Is cholestepure safe to take and how long/often should it be taken to rid the bile and its pathways of mycotoxins?
2. Is ammonia a good enough cleaning agent to use when scrubbing mold out of the shower? How much do you add to your loads of laundry and how often?
3. MMS seems like harsh stuff. Where do you get it and how do you actively clean something with it without breathing it in?
TG

Shoemaker who is the leading authority in mold uses Rx cholestyramine. However, there are some issues with this so cholestepure was found as an alternative. Cholestepure does contain Saw Palmetto, FWIW. Taking high dose may reduce cholesterol and thus there are less hormones so that's something to beware of. It does get expensive and I tried cholespure briefly but stopped taking it due to the expense as I prefer to do things as cheap as possible. I mentioned cholestepure as some want to take a pill over using the ionic foot detox bath or treating water with an electrical signature to drink (radinoics box at 803,000 ohms).

Ammonia will remove the mycotoxins but if I'm not mistaken is not very good at killing mold. It's the mycotoxins that makes one feel ill and gives the issues in general. Cleaning clothes with some ammonia will help remove the mycotoxin issue. I put about 1/4 of a cup of ammonia (I'm guessing) but I initially used more. I don't know the best dose for laundry but that's what I do. I do know it works as I'm sensitive to mold and appears clothes picks up a lot of mycotoxins.... like a magnet. I try to use it in every wash.

Yes, MMS is harsh. Use in well ventilated area and try not to breath the fumes. I bought MMS online but some say can buy it at a pool store although I couldn't find it. Some use thieves oil cleaners as an alternative but i have no experience here.

bobthebuilder is right about ozones use in removing mold. Why it's not mentioned much before is you wouldn't want to breath the fumes. Just like MMS. MMS should do a better job however and cheaper to use... although MMS has an after smell. For homes, it's a little more practical to use thieves oil unless one is able to hold their breath for a long time while opening the windows and doors. But yes, ozone works.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:11 am

would taking Humic & Fulvic Acids take care of this toxic mold that's inside of us?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 am

I can't say how well it would work. What I can say there are many methods that's mentioned all over the internet that work but few address the biotoxin issue. Just follow Dr. Loyd's info on the subject, IMO. Or even shoemaker for that matter.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:44 am

I should add that anyone can test the validity of any substance by doing a before and after test (short test $25 each time from Dr. Loyd) and see how well each substance works.

For others, I'll be away from the internet for awhile so I won't be able to see any messages. Can see back posts by clicking on name then clicking posts or topics to see prior posts.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:53 am

Thanks rdkml, great information.

Have you used Dr. Lloyd's frequency testing before and do you find it to be a pretty valid test in itself?

I'm going to look at his research and information more this weekend, just haven't yet.

Also, what have you personally noticed after detoxifying mold in both your body and home, as well as addressing other pathogen issues? Any added benefits to hair growth/quality?

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 pm

moby wrote:would taking Humic & Fulvic Acids take care of this toxic mold that's inside of us?

I think it works very good for me in this regard. I use it once a while when i notice problems with my mold issues increase. (tired eyes, waking up, shortening of my breath.) My friend bought an oldtimer, which looks very nice, but after taking for a ride i started to get allergic symptoms i usually notice after prolonged hours at work. Just took humifulvate before bed and wake up symptoms free... It might be also pathogenic/heavy metal connected...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:51 am

JDP, can you recommend a place to buy Cholestepure and a Diffuser?

What is MMS?

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Can sometimes find a new young living diffuser on ebay for cheaper than other places.

Cholestepure can be bought on amazon possibly cheaper than other places when calculating shipping cost.

MMS has gone by several different names such as miracle mineral supplement but recently is now called Master Mineral Solution.

It's been used internally by many people to help fight a great many ailments with fairly good results. google will give a lot of info.

My opinion, internally, it's like going back in time where mercury and other toxic compounds have been used for a great many ailments. Doesn't mean taking a toxin doesn't help a great many serious ailments but there are better solutions. So again, IMO, MMS is toxic when taken internally. However, using it for mold and similar issues I recommend so long as don't breath the fumes.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down