Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Scalp condition EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Scalp condition EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Scalp condition EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Scalp condition EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Scalp condition EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Scalp condition EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Scalp condition EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Scalp condition EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Scalp condition EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scalp condition

3 posters

Go down

Scalp condition Empty Scalp condition

Post  europe Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:39 am

Guys- I've has very very very dry scalp for 8 years now, along with brittle and very dry hairs especially on the top ( thinning areas...) but on the overall hairs except that they look somehow good/great.

I've been taking a lot of things since 2 years, and making lot of things ( scalp exercice, lasers ( poor lasermax that i stopped ( the helmet is on the road),Emu oil- Tea trea ( stop too), mental images, etc...)

Since november 08, i take Ecklonia, along with IH6 ( more or less, not as mutch as ALA-ALC dosage), maca since few weeks,...

RESULTS ON MY SCALP : That fucking bitch FEELS GREAT NOW ! i mean it's not dry anymore. So no tight scalp, itching, inflammation. But on the other hand, the scalp is more greasy and the hair after one day needs to be watch ( but nothing to see compared to a teenager or a acne guy ! ).
But the best thing is that when i massage the scalp, i don't feel that dry sensation, tight scalp...which is a good sign no ?? Im' asking me the question because i'm telling me that there must be more Sebum, that means more DHT etc....SO ......I dont know if this is as good....

It's clear to me that ECava is the one.
But i experienced after 1 week of maca few "sebum pack" on certain area of the scalp....didn't know if it came due to mace , or Ecava after 3-4 months...) I stoppe maca, and it disappeared...But who know, perhaps it's a coincidence, you know things aren't so clear...At this time, i don't really know if th episode cmefrom maca, but maca defenitly makes me feel sex good ! along with EC, it rocks, even if i hadn't got any issues on this side. I feel like in my 20's.

So : MAca and /or EC : definitly change in the scalp condition ( more relax, no dryness, but perhaps in the opposite way: greasy but with NO inflammation, NO BURN i had with dry scalp) , better overall energy and libido ( and incredible hard on ) .
So all of this ring a bell from you ? The quetion is : good sing or bad because ths symptoms are telling me that there's a change in the andrognens, sebum and that perhaps not very good for hair....
it seems that my hairlosss is stabalized but hey, wtach out for th shedding IF SO....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Scalp condition Empty Re: Scalp condition

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:16 am

europe - 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that catalyzes DHT, also influences the expression of neuronal nitric-oxide synthase in the corpus cavernosum (penile muscle tissue).

Ecklonia cava doesn't block DHT exactly, but it does increase nitric oxide.

So far all the research on Maca shows that it doesn't affect hormone levels, yet it seems to do something,
maybe it modulates the receptors?

I ran out of maca some weeks ago and now am trying to see what kind of consensus we're going to arrive on what
maca is king.

So far I like this Potassium Chloride on the scalp--and it's super cheap.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:37 am

[quote="I ran out of maca some weeks ago and now am trying to see what kind of consensus we're going to arrive on what
maca is king.

So far I like this Potassium Chloride on the scalp--and it's super cheap.[/quote

Immortal,

Where do you get your Potassium Chloride and Red Maca?

Ganny

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 pm

ganny - From Iherb.com

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=777&at=0

I love this stuff and it's ultra cheap.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/