Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Young Living Thieves Oil  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Young Living Thieves Oil

3 posters

Go down

Young Living Thieves Oil  Empty Young Living Thieves Oil

Post  ubraj Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:12 am

Thanks to Rowena for this. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frex/message/12732

Probably why the standard Young Living Thieves Oil has shown the real benefits IME. "Only grade A oils carry electrical frequency, which have full health benefits."

For example, here are the average frequencies of some of the therapeutic grade essential oils that have been measured:

Rose (Rosa damascene).....................320 MHz
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)........118 MHz
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)................105 MHz
Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita).....105 MHz
Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)............98 MHz
Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)......96 MHz
Angelica (Angelica archangelica)...........85 MHz
Peppermint (Mentha peperita)..............78 MHz
Galbanum (Ferula gummosa).................56 MHz
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)......................52 MHz
The measured frequencies of essential oils begin at 52 MHz, the frequency of basil oil, and go as high as 320 MHz — the frequency of rose oil. For comparison, fresh produce has a frequency up to 15 MHz, dry herbs from 12 to 22 MHz, and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 MHz. Processed and canned foods have no measurable frequency whatsoever.

Studies conducted in 1992 by Tainio Technology, as an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, reinforce the findings of these earlier researchers. Tainio and colleagues determined that when a person's frequency drops below the optimum healthy range, the immune system is compromised. Findings supported by this research indicate that:

Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz.
58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.
52 MHz is the frequency of a body with Epstein-Barr virus present.
42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
When the death process begins - the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz.

· Essential oils started at 52 MHz and went as high as 320 MHz, which is the frequency of Rose oil.

For years, research has been conducted on the use of electrical energy to reverse disease. Scientists in the field of natural healing have believed there has to be a more natural way to increase the body’s electrical frequency which led to the research and subsequent discovery of electrical frequencies in essential oils. Clinical research shows that therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live. A healthy body typically has a frequency ranging from 62 to 78 MHz, while disease begins at 58 MHz. Truly, the chemistry and frequencies of essential oils have the ability to help us maintain an optimal health frequency.

One surprising aspect of this study measured the influence that thoughts have on the body’s electrical frequency

Each essential oil has a frequency and each of our organs and body parts have a frequency. The frequency of an oil will attract a like frequency in the body. Lower frequencies become a sponge for negative energy. The frequency is what stays in the body to maintain the longer lasting effects of the oil.

· LOW frequencies of oils make PHYSICAL changes in the body.

· MIDDLE frequencies make EMOTIONAL changes in the body.

· HIGH frequencies make SPIRITUAL changes in the body. Spiritual frequencies range from 92-360 MHz.

Fundamental Frequencies of People and Things
(frequencies given in Megahertz)

Healthy Human Brain 71-90
Healthy Human Body (overall) 62-68
When you have cold symptoms 58
When you have flu symptoms 57
When you have Candida infection 55
When you have Epstein Barr Syndrome 52
When you have cancer 42
When one begins to die 25
Processed or Canned Foods 0
Fresh Produce (depending on how fresh) 10-15
Dry Herbs 12-22
Fresh Herbs 20-27
Therapeutic Grade Essential oils 52-320

Adapted from Reference Guide to Essential Oils by Connie & Alan Higley 2002. The data published here was obtained by Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, Cheny, Washington. Also see Freedom Through Health by Terry Friedmann, MD, where he discusses the healing frequencies of essential oils. Also The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple by David Stewart, PhD, DNM.

Frequency

Only grade A oils carry electrical frequency, which have full health benefits. Frequency is the measure of electrical energy between any two points. Electrical frequency is measured in hertz (Hz), megahertz (MHz) and kilohertz (kHz). Grade A essential oils range from 52 Hz (basil) up to 320 Hz (rose).

Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, a division of Eastern Washington State University, Cheney, WA, developed new equipment to measure electrical frequency in humans and foods. This equipment was used in a research study at Johns Hopkins University to determine the relationships between frequency and diseases. The results of that study are as follows:

Human: Food:

From neck up 72-78Hz Processed 0Hz

From neck down 62-68Hz Dried 15-22Hz

Receptive to a cold 58Hz Fresh 20-27Hz

Receptive to Epstein Barr 52Hz Dry herbs 15-22Hz

Receptive to cancer 42Hz Fresh herbs 20-27Hz

Death begins 25Hz

While holding a cup of coffee, one man's frequency dropped from 66 Hz to 58 Hz; it took three days for the frequency to return to normal. Another man drank the coffee. His frequency dropped from 66 Hz to 52 Hz. After inhaling the oil formula, R.C., this man's frequency returned to normal in approximately 21 seconds! And another man's frequency dropped from 65 Hz to 48 Hz while holding a cigarette; smoking the cigarette, his frequency dropped to 42 Hz, the same frequency as cancer.

http://www.healtouch.com/oils/essentialoil.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Young Living Thieves Oil  Empty Re: Young Living Thieves Oil

Post  Zaphod Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:28 pm

rdkml wrote:Thanks to Rowena for this. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frex/message/12732

Probably why the standard Young Living Thieves Oil has shown the real benefits IME. "Only grade A oils carry electrical frequency, which have full health benefits."

For example, here are the average frequencies of some of the therapeutic grade essential oils that have been measured:

Rose (Rosa damascene).....................320 MHz
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)........118 MHz
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)................105 MHz
Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita).....105 MHz
Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)............98 MHz
Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)......96 MHz
Angelica (Angelica archangelica)...........85 MHz
Peppermint (Mentha peperita)..............78 MHz
Galbanum (Ferula gummosa).................56 MHz
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)......................52 MHz
The measured frequencies of essential oils begin at 52 MHz, the frequency of basil oil, and go as high as 320 MHz — the frequency of rose oil. For comparison, fresh produce has a frequency up to 15 MHz, dry herbs from 12 to 22 MHz, and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 MHz. Processed and canned foods have no measurable frequency whatsoever.

Studies conducted in 1992 by Tainio Technology, as an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, reinforce the findings of these earlier researchers. Tainio and colleagues determined that when a person's frequency drops below the optimum healthy range, the immune system is compromised. Findings supported by this research indicate that:

Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz.
58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.
52 MHz is the frequency of a body with Epstein-Barr virus present.
42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
When the death process begins - the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz.

· Essential oils started at 52 MHz and went as high as 320 MHz, which is the frequency of Rose oil.

For years, research has been conducted on the use of electrical energy to reverse disease. Scientists in the field of natural healing have believed there has to be a more natural way to increase the body’s electrical frequency which led to the research and subsequent discovery of electrical frequencies in essential oils. Clinical research shows that therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live. A healthy body typically has a frequency ranging from 62 to 78 MHz, while disease begins at 58 MHz. Truly, the chemistry and frequencies of essential oils have the ability to help us maintain an optimal health frequency.

One surprising aspect of this study measured the influence that thoughts have on the body’s electrical frequency

Each essential oil has a frequency and each of our organs and body parts have a frequency. The frequency of an oil will attract a like frequency in the body. Lower frequencies become a sponge for negative energy. The frequency is what stays in the body to maintain the longer lasting effects of the oil.

· LOW frequencies of oils make PHYSICAL changes in the body.

· MIDDLE frequencies make EMOTIONAL changes in the body.

· HIGH frequencies make SPIRITUAL changes in the body. Spiritual frequencies range from 92-360 MHz.

Fundamental Frequencies of People and Things
(frequencies given in Megahertz)

Healthy Human Brain 71-90
Healthy Human Body (overall) 62-68
When you have cold symptoms 58
When you have flu symptoms 57
When you have Candida infection 55
When you have Epstein Barr Syndrome 52
When you have cancer 42
When one begins to die 25
Processed or Canned Foods 0
Fresh Produce (depending on how fresh) 10-15
Dry Herbs 12-22
Fresh Herbs 20-27
Therapeutic Grade Essential oils 52-320

Adapted from Reference Guide to Essential Oils by Connie & Alan Higley 2002. The data published here was obtained by Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, Cheny, Washington. Also see Freedom Through Health by Terry Friedmann, MD, where he discusses the healing frequencies of essential oils. Also The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple by David Stewart, PhD, DNM.

Frequency

Only grade A oils carry electrical frequency, which have full health benefits. Frequency is the measure of electrical energy between any two points. Electrical frequency is measured in hertz (Hz), megahertz (MHz) and kilohertz (kHz). Grade A essential oils range from 52 Hz (basil) up to 320 Hz (rose).

Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, a division of Eastern Washington State University, Cheney, WA, developed new equipment to measure electrical frequency in humans and foods. This equipment was used in a research study at Johns Hopkins University to determine the relationships between frequency and diseases. The results of that study are as follows:

Human: Food:

From neck up 72-78Hz Processed 0Hz

From neck down 62-68Hz Dried 15-22Hz

Receptive to a cold 58Hz Fresh 20-27Hz

Receptive to Epstein Barr 52Hz Dry herbs 15-22Hz

Receptive to cancer 42Hz Fresh herbs 20-27Hz

Death begins 25Hz

While holding a cup of coffee, one man's frequency dropped from 66 Hz to 58 Hz; it took three days for the frequency to return to normal. Another man drank the coffee. His frequency dropped from 66 Hz to 52 Hz. After inhaling the oil formula, R.C., this man's frequency returned to normal in approximately 21 seconds! And another man's frequency dropped from 65 Hz to 48 Hz while holding a cigarette; smoking the cigarette, his frequency dropped to 42 Hz, the same frequency as cancer.

http://www.healtouch.com/oils/essentialoil.html

Which units are right? Mhz or Hz? I looked also over the net, found the same source and similars, but also with contradictory information about its frequency units. Is there research to read about the method of the experiment itself and explanation it more in detail?

Still, interesting as hell.

I just got my thieves oil yesterday (not young living, but very strong and powerfull)and used it on my bedroom. The smell is really nice and i think i can breathe more easily since i sprayed it with my air humifider - it works great. Before i went to bed, i ventilated whole appartment to avoid breathing the fumes. Nevertheless today when i woke up, my nose was stiff and my throat was stoned with muscus. It wasnt painful or anything, but ful of mucus -yellow, dry one. I think i exeprience also some detox symptoms due higher body temperature, lower overall energy and painful joints - it was bad in the morning, now i feel better. Hlad to find i have mold issues. Radionics will receive my attention again.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Sorry, I don't have additional info on the frequencies or methods. I assume it's in MHz however.

The nice thing about thieves oil or similar, it's said that once you've lowered the mold toxin level in the home and/or car, that only need to use it once every two weeks or so to keep it in check.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 am

Hey JDP, been awhile. Hope all is well.

I have youngs living thieves oil, I've used it to clean my bathroom.

Is there another way to utilize it for better use? I saw someone mention in this thread in their humidifier. how do you use it?

Raxe

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Raxe wrote:Hey JDP, been awhile. Hope all is well.

I have youngs living thieves oil, I've used it to clean my bathroom.

Is there another way to utilize it for better use? I saw someone mention in this thread in their humidifier. how do you use it?

Raxe

i just put 10 drops of thieves oil in an litter of destiled water, add 4 drops of propolis and put solution in the humidifier. The same procedure is used for the car. Beware of propolis, cause it may color your walls.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:13 am

Thanks BeeBrox.

Hey Raxe. Yeah, definitely been awhile. Hope all is well with you as well.

Yeah, the thieves oil I personally put some on a napkin and put around the area. Or I'll put in a spray bottle. A cold air diffuser is how it's traditionally used though.

If you haven't seen it before, I follow Dr. Loyd's protocol greatly for mold and other issues. Here is a quote on how often to treat. In short though, most people who are ill (which I would also count those with active hair loss) have a high mold biotoxin issue. Either from their food, house and/or car and that mercury toxicity is partly responsible here.

Killing mold in cars and buildings: Take care of any water intrusion such as a roof
leak. Dr. Edward Close discovered that you can kill mold with a cold air diffuser and
"Thieves" oil. Detox Oil is a cheaper version that contains bee propolis in addition to the
oils. Treat cars for at least 48 hours. Treat a basement or a garage for up to a week. Then
in general, re-treat cars and buildings at least overnight every two weeks. If the diffuser
is running at an effective rate, it will use about ¼ ounce of oil in 24 hours.
MMS (Sodium Chlorite) and citric acid can also be used. To treat a car, put about 2
teaspoons of MMS and the same amount of 50% citric acid in a glass or plastic bowl and
leave it in the car overnight. Do not breathe the fumes. If there is a trunk treat it with
another bowl of the mix. Air the car out before using it. Treat the car every night for a
week and then every two weeks.

To treat a room, use a bowl with 3 teaspoons of MMS and the same amount of 50% citric
acid for each 12 foot square (144 square feet) of space. For a large room such as a garage
or basement you can use a large glass flat bottom baking dish with an ounce or more of
each. Do not breathe the fumes. Again, it is often necessary to treat the area every two
weeks. To treat a basement, it is necessary to turn off the furnace if it is there and block
off any vents or any ways that the fumes could escape.

Treating a serious illness such as MS, Parkinson's, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, Lyme
disease or even less serious conditions like fibromyalgia without reducing mold levels
will have greatly reduced effectiveness. Mold toxin buildup is a root cause and it must be
dealt with for any genuine success. Of course it may still be necessary to remove other
causes like spinal misalignments, toxic metals, toxic chemicals, infections (including
infections in tooth sockets) and parasites.

This is not a quick fix. This is not like an antibiotic for strep throat: you get 20 tablets
and you take four a day until they are gone and then forget about it. This is a lifetime of
paying attention to where you go and a lifetime of avoiding placed that are moldy. If
you must go, consider wearing a dust mask to keep out the bigger spores. Do extra detox
when you get home. This is a lifetime of treating garages or basements or rooms built on
slabs. If possible, choose a house with a crawlspace and no attached garage. Avoid a
home on a hillside or at the bottom of a hill where water might run down the hill and
make the foundation excessively wet. This is a lifetime of removing mold toxins from
your environment and yourself.

On a positive note, this is a way to avoid crippling and degenerative conditions. This is a
way to enjoy a life that is far superior to what you get when you medicate symptoms.
http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down