Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Muscle Testing. Whats your opinion?

4 posters

Go down

Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? Empty Muscle Testing. Whats your opinion?

Post  angstman Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:03 am

The naturpath I know explained to me how everything puts off vibrations, including our bodies. She had me put my right palm to my forehead for a negative/positive contact and had me hold my thumb to my forefinger as hard as I could. She couldnt seperate the two with her hands. Then she had me put the back of my hand to my forehead for a positive/positive contact and was able to seperate my fingers fairly easily.

Then she said this test can tell us about what our bodies need and dont need. She had me hold my fish oil to my chest with my right hand and she could not seperate my 2 fingers for the life of her. Then she had me hold some chromium to my chest and it was much easier to seperate the fingers.

Anyone else tried this before? I know its not a new thing but this was my first time experiencing it and it definitely caught my attention.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? Empty Re: Muscle Testing. Whats your opinion?

Post  angstman Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:38 am

Since no one has said anything, here is an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q9JTWEz8Fc
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Muscle Testing.  Whats your opinion? Empty Re: Muscle Testing. Whats your opinion?

Post  Gibson Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:25 am

I'm familiar with it; it's called Applied Kinesiology.

I have no experience with it.

Try it.

Some call it pseudo science/quackery. Other's feel strongly about it. Stigmas are irrelevent. The guy who is intellectually behind lifestar.com is a proponent. At one time, the company was cutting-edge.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:47 am

Pseudoscience, don't waste your time.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:33 pm

clearly your opinion, but it might help the brother if u state whether you have experience with it, or not.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Gibson wrote:clearly your opinion, but it might help the brother if u state whether you have experience with it, or not.

It is based upon no legitimate biological, physiological, or medical principles or evidence. The science behind it is non existent.

I don't need to have an experience with it to form an opinion. Just like I don't need to have an experience with phrenology or homeopathy to know that those are shit as well.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:59 pm

Joejoebaggins - Have you ever had experience with the placebo effect?
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:03 pm

We'll opinions are dirt cheap. Hah!

In any case, I like the idea of this "pseudoscience" in that it requires the individual to hone a method of observation and conclusion that is entirely self contained. Obviously, those who understand and master the method are the proponents.

Clearly you are not a master.

just messing with you, joejoe.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Silverlin wrote:Joejoebaggins - Have you ever had experience with the placebo effect?

Of course. I know, as a lot of others do, that correlation doesn't equal causation. If I suspect something I'll gather evidence and go get labs to verify.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 pm

People have experienced help both little and significant from keniseology and 'pseudosciences', whether or not they work in the same way that the traditional understanding of science works or some by other means, it poses the question, what is the science behind pseudosciences? Why is it that the simply act of observing can influence a situation? How does the placebo effect produce results? How does the mind and thoughts effect perceived physical reality? Quantum mechanics opens the door of possibilities to answer all of these questions. IMO
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Speaking of quantum mechanics, although I was an English major, I had the opportunity to take an astronomy class that was taught by Michio Kaku. It fucking rocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQLsERqTIg

Jojoe,
lab tests are irrelevant to what most of us are after.

for most, results will show that we are in perfect health.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Gibson wrote:
Jojoe,
lab tests are irrelevant to what most of us are after.

for most, results will show that we are in perfect health.

I don't think I could disagree any more. If your labs look fine and your still losing hair your not getting the right tests (liver pathways, methylation, heavy metals). Labs are the pathway to success for treating hair loss... IMO.

I don't wish to battle it out on AK, really do whatever you want. I gave my opinion. Unless there are some amazing controlled clinical trials, I'm not likely to change my mind.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Gibson wrote:Speaking of quantum mechanics, although I was an English major, I had the opportunity to take an astronomy class that was taught by Michio Kaku. It fucking rocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQLsERqTIg

Thanks heaps for the link Gibs! Thats pretty kick ass you had Michio Kaku as your teacher
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Michio Kaku on string theory:

"The mind of god is music resonating through ten dimensional hyperspace."

The class was a blast. Star Trek squared. He is an egomaniac. I was in the dumbass version; actually had to transfer out of a tougher physics class because my math is wack. But the easier class was more enjoyable and worthwhile not being a science major.

joejoe,
OK cool. However, the application of lab tests and keniseology are pretty different and not exclusive. But I do get your drift, you want quantifiable data.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down