Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure

+2
mistyisland
AS54
6 posters

Go down

Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure Empty Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure

Post  AS54 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi All,

Without having been to an allergist, I highly suspect a mold allergy. I have been trying to find out the reason for my hormonal imbalance, central weight gain and stomach distension, chronic puffy under eye bags, stuffy nose, chronic sore throat, red eyes, water rentention and generally puffy appearance, morning headaches. I' m not positive here, just trying to explore possibilities. If it turns out I don't have an allergy, there probably isn't any negative consequences to mitigating mold exposure.

I am on a really low budget so many of the alternative such as the expensive filters are not an option and I am in an apartment complex for a living situation, and I know they're notorious for mold.

What ways can I reduce my exposure to mold that are relatively affordable and effective? I am aware of the food aspect, I'm referring more to my living environment in general. Are there any things I can do to manage the allergic response and reduce the mold inside of me? I've heard cholestepure is effective. Any ideas are welcome, thanks.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure Empty Re: Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure

Post  mistyisland Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:28 am

Anthony, I have been researching this lately, as I suspect I have mold from a previous water leak. There is a Dr Edward Close that has found a way to remediate mold with Thieves Oil. You need a nebulizer diffuser and Thieves Oil. Thieves oil is pretty expensive, but some of the reviews I have read state that you can make it yourself with less expensive oils. It is supposedly the Young Living Oil that is the best (and most expensive.) Just google "thieves oil recipes."

Also, i have read that you can dab the Thieves Oil on the bottom of your foot at night and wake up relatively symptom free. I have not tried any of this.

Dr Close's website used to detail the process, but now he has written a book that is available on Amazon, and his website is not as informative. This process is probably the cheapest that I have researched. In my case, I think I will have to make a hole in the bathroom wall to get the diffused oil to the mold, since I believe it is in the wall and under the tub. Diffused oil will not penetrate walls or go into cracks, or so I have read. Here are some links--

http://www.bobjan.com/files/YL_Thieves_for_Mold_Remediation_Jeraldines.pdf

http://www.moldrx4u.com/

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure Empty Re: Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure

Post  AS54 Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:13 am

Thanks, Mistyisland. I might try this. I wonder if something as simple as evaporating water with GSE in it would be marginally effective? Or spraying the solution.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 am

anthonyspencer54 wrote:Thanks, Mistyisland. I might try this. I wonder if something as simple as evaporating water with GSE in it would be marginally effective? Or spraying the solution.

anthony, for your nose and sinuses sniffing salt water will help you detox the area. I myself go further - i use ''hammer massager'' - google it, on the nose which helps clean my sinuses pretty well by vibration. If you make this area to vibrate with other technique, it might also help for stuffy nose, red eyes and sore throat.

Do you have any tendency you detox and look/feel better at midnight? Correcting your sleep is imo the most important thing you can do.
Keep your sheets clean, change it regularly and throw away old mattress, or at least expose it to the sun as much as you can.

Air ionizer might also help .

For keeping mold low at living places i am all ears...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 am

Anthony, I don't know what GSE is, but I know that the essential oils should not be subjected to heat. that is why a cold nebulizer diffuser is recommended. They also have a thieves household cleaner. here is another link.

http://aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com/got-mold-essential-oils-kill-mold/

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:17 am

Yes, Young Living thieves oil I'd recommend. If you can't afford a diffuser, you can also add some to a spray bottle and spray around the house. Or put some drops on a small tissue and place around the house.

MMS placed in bowls around the house and car (don't spill as it will bleach) is effective as well but the fumes are toxic. Large amounts of ozone is more well known, although more expensive, but is also toxic to be around so can only use when not at home and why I recommend Thieves oil.

Cholestepure works well but can get expensive for those on a budget.

Ionic foot baths works well and is a very low cost alternative but can get annoying after awhile. Here are some instructions at the bottom http://www.royalrife.com/mold_toxins.pdf And rather than using a battery, can use a cheap zapper such as http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=nano-zapper-generator

Classical radionics rate of 803000 ohms works well to detox bodies mold biotoxins and costs about $60 and is the low cost alternative and very easy to live with.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:19 am

mistyisland wrote:
Also, i have read that you can dab the Thieves Oil on the bottom of your foot at night and wake up relatively symptom free. I have not tried any of this.

I think it works OK, IME, but I couldn't do more than a couple days as the smell gets annoying.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 am

Thanks to the both of you. I believe I'm going to try a combined approach of using thieve's oil and also some type of radionics device, or perhaps I'll just put together the foot bath. I found that mountain rose herbs has very affordable prices on their essential oil so I'm just going to use that recipe that was featured in the link you posted misty and buy the individual oils separately. I think it will be more affordable that way. Also, Rdkml, can a zapper be just as effective as the footbath or radionics device?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:48 am

When a zapper 2000 Hz or below is used and when the red/positive is used on the left side of the body with paper towels to capture, it will lower mold as well as detox and lower other pathogens and other benefits.

So yes, it is effective based on Dr. Loyds info for mold and IME and I would recommend.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am

What are the paper towels you are referring to Rdkml? I am going to research zappers and just want to make sure I'm doing things correctly. Thanks for your help.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm

anthonyspencer54 wrote:What are the paper towels you are referring to Rdkml?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=paper+towels

You just put a paper towel over the hand holds or foot pads. This is so the skin doesn't make contact with the metal and will also capture toxins, heavy metals, mold toxins, etc..

Probably best to do a google search or youtube search regarding zappers and such as it could probably explain the technology better than I could on a forum.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:30 pm

rdkml wrote:Yes, Young Living thieves oil I'd recommend. If you can't afford a diffuser, you can also add some to a spray bottle and spray around the house. Or put some drops on a small tissue and place around the house.

Will air humidifier with thieves oil in it do any good? It has US diffuser in it to break the drops into vapour. I also wanted to use MMS in the appartment during the weekend when nobody's home, following the same procedure. How dangerous are the fumes and how much it takes to sufficiently ventilate the apartment? Tnx.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Mold Allergies and Reducing Exposure Empty relevant link

Post  987 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 am

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/07/22/mold-and-other-chronic-diseases.aspx?e_cid=20120722_SNL_Art_1

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 am

Beebrox wrote:
Will air humidifier with thieves oil in it do any good? It has US diffuser in it to break the drops into vapour. I also wanted to use MMS in the appartment during the weekend when nobody's home, following the same procedure. How dangerous are the fumes and how much it takes to sufficiently ventilate the apartment? Tnx.

I don't know about the humidifier.

MMS fumes are extremely dangerous to breath. Treating a car, Dr. Loyd uses two teaspoons placed in the car overnight.

&

"To treat a room, use a bowl with 3 teaspoons of MMS and the same amount of 50% citric
acid for each 10-12 foot square (100-144 square feet) of space. Do not breathe the fumes.
Again, it is often necessary to treat the area every two weeks."

http://www.royalrife.com/mold_toxins.pdf

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 am

Nice, cant wait to try it.Tnx to both.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Been doing diffuser with Thieves, not sure if it helped or not, but I think it cleaned out my AC system dramatically. Also tried their Purification Oil.

Next thing to try is diffused Propolis. Can't hurt...

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down