Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell)

+3
ppm
mistyisland
tudor
7 posters

Go down

SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) Empty SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell)

Post  tudor Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:53 am

http://drcarolyndean.com/2012/03/rna-drops-its-the-rna-not-the-dna-stupid/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgLztACv7wo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEYxxuKX31A
http://www.rnadrops.info/ (PLEASE LISTEN to the Interview and the 2 Hours Testimonial track)
Guys I'm not necessarily that great at identifying scams and things like this but i searched and searched and couldn't fins anything negative from people about this product...please if you find anything possibly dangerous about this please post it and also give your own take on this product...also that ION entity is funny as hell Smile http://www.howionic.com/?page_id=17

IMPORTANT- i'm beginning to think this ION entity is dangerous...this product he formulated has a price...it may change you,"ascend you", it may heal some serious diseases but i think this entity in return feeds from you in some ways we can't yet grasp by using this product..but no one seems to question him...consider Edgar Cayce and some other channeled entities...they never really shared any info that Humanity isn't ready to know....so i'm beginning to be pretty sure that there are some consequences by using this so called "MIRACLE CURE". BE WARNED PEOPLE!
tudor
tudor

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) Empty Re: SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell)

Post  mistyisland Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:45 am

From their literature:

"What are the ingredients of the RnA drops?

The RnA drops contain the i-Cell which is a newly-created cell that is incubated and harvested using sprouted barley grain along with clover seeds, pepper seeds, alfalfa water, and a live yeast sponge."

Newly created cell? Hmm. They also speak of "affiliate partners" which tells me it is multi-level marketing. Not only that, it is not gluten free. And Ascension? I'm not sure how that works. I didn't watch all of the links, though.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) Empty Re: SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell)

Post  tudor Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 am

"mistyisland" this is not mainstream science, not even alternative science...this product is the real deal...i have some experience in the whole esoteric scene so i can tell you that it really does change your body...but there are in my opinion consequences that are on a more etheric level...as I said this ION entity could possible profit in some ways form the people using this product by feeding from their energy and even influence their so called ascension....I know this forum doesn't really deal with this kind of things but i just wanted to share this and also caution people to really investigate this

Last edited by tudor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
tudor
tudor

Back to top Go down

Post  ppm Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 am

You know, I have tried google-translate and
it translated perfectly from the language of the ascended into english: "Blessed are those who believe; for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." LOL

ppm

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:31 pm

SOMETHING POSSIBLY REVOLUTIONARY(and also strange as hell) Tumblr_m6m1j5P4UG1r5qbjy

Just give us $129.00 bucks for two weeks supply of a liquid that will make you grow 2 inches, get by on 2 hrs. sleep, heal in half the time, oh, and shoot celestial hope lasers out of your ass. Seems legit.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 pm

iON maintains that RnA Drops give new information to our RNA affecting our DNA via an improved tuning function of Chromosome14, allowing the replication of perfect cells. Imagine a photocopier that’s duplicating a faded master copy and the toner is also running low. RnA Drops “replenish the toner” so that a new master copy can make refreshed, perfect cells.

nice analogy, but i dont see how they can prove this.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  mike78 Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Would be better off spending your money on a prostitute - at least, that way, you'll get screwed on a literal basis.

mike78

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:13 am

RNA drops have been around a number of years and is legit.

I don't know if the company that sells those RNA drops from above is legit but cellfood and other brands have sold them for years and has a good track record.

I've personally never used RNA drops but have used another cellfood product with good results

Cellfood RNA drops =

http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Lumina-Health-Cell-Food-DNA-RNA-1-fl-oz-30-ml/7433/?p=1

Life Extension is another good company =

http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Life-Extension-RNA-500-mg-100-Capsules/4375/?p=1

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:22 am

There's a big difference between $38 and $129. I saw that was the price being charged for the product in the OP, and I couldn't believe it. That is a joke.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:12 am

Anthony, I thought the same. And actually, it is $25 on Amazon. It is not exactly the same supplement, though, as the lower priced one is gluten free and has different ingredients. I think the price differential is multi-level marketing at work. I do appreciate Tudor posting about this supplement, however. I would have never heard of it otherwise.

Tudor, I'm no stranger to the etheric levels, and I'm not saying that the product doesn't work as testimonials state. I just find that it is difficult to give credibility to an entity who is affiliated with multi-level marketing. And why not give everyone the opportunity to ascend, rather than just the wealthy? I'm keeping an open mind until I can read all of the info.

Here is an old thread that talks about RNA supplementation. Seems to verify claims, but you are taking some chances if you have uric acid problems.

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/18974-rna-therapy/

Last edited by mistyisland on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post link)

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 am

Nothing on any ethereal level that is bringing ascension to humanity is coming through e-commerce. You want to advertise RNA drops for their actual potential benefits, that's fine with me. But don't take advantage of people's natural desire to escalate spiritually by saying any nutritional supplement will achieve this. I mean, come on, this is nothing different than that MonaVie juice that was being marketed in exactly the same way a couple years back. There is no nutritional product that is going to cause you to grow two inches. Yeah there is some evidence out there that it is good for skin. Come to me with that then. I'm a student of marketing, I understand why they're doing what they are, but you shouldn't be advertising your product will do something it absolutely will not do.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down