Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:23 pm by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 12:51 pm by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 pm by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Questions, nutrition and balding EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:20 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Questions, nutrition and balding

2 posters

Go down

Questions, nutrition and balding Empty Questions, nutrition and balding

Post  JxN Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm

1 - Does anyone know if milk and dairy products can affect balding?
* I ask because I was watching a documentary about how our veins clog up over the years from eating meats and dairy products. It says that animal fat clogs up while natural fats (nuts and uncooked oils) dont clog up the arteries. Now it says that milk is just straight up animal fat and clogs up as well over the years.

2 - Sweets and sugars affect balding and cause hair loss, right?
How does this work?

* I read in a chinese book that sweets cause growth of body hair and that bitter foods cause the opposite.

Your opinion and thoughts are appreciated.

JxN

Back to top Go down

Questions, nutrition and balding Empty Re: Questions, nutrition and balding

Post  gdfghh Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:27 am

For most, milk does indeed accelerate balding, but it has nothing to do with the fats. Pasteurized milk causes a huge insulin spike among other things. Raw milk is preferred but is illegal to sell in a lot of regions, and still isn't perfect. Lactose intolerance is more common than people think and the protein in milk, casein, can wreak havoc if you have a damaged gut, which is also more common than what is assumed. In the case of perfectly managed health, raw milk would be tolerated.

Fat doesn't clog arteries. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. With the exception of trans fats (fried foods), fat is wonderful. Preferably saturated. Meat and eggs are great foods regardless of what any vegan might say otherwise. I'd avoid processed or cured meats though.

Sugars, in the right context, are great too. That context being fruits, and not candy. Fructose from an orange is handled by your body much differently than high fructose corn syrup or refined sugar in processed food.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down