Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Mosquitos laws of attraction EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mosquitos laws of attraction

+3
hadrion
calvicie
Zaphod
7 posters

Go down

Mosquitos laws of attraction Empty Mosquitos laws of attraction

Post  Zaphod Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Why i am always the first target? Some say that C02 attracts them, some say that the lactic acid is behind their sensors. My hypothesis is is that thinner skin attract them more as i am known for it. And yes, it's a fact that they love me more then random others. It's the same since camping in my years before teens, also regardless of company near me, etc. Yesterday I've been near some lake with my friends and today i count those bites, i have 7 of them, compared with 2 and 1 and 0 from the others. I really want to see, what's behind it. Is there any natural antimosquito creams or such, cause i really hate those bloodsuckers!

Tnx.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Mosquitos laws of attraction Empty Re: Mosquitos laws of attraction

Post  calvicie Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 am

When I was working in Honduras, in the area aptly named the Mosquito Coast, the locals would cut a lime in half and rub their exposed flesh, which actually worked pretty well. Here in South America we use citronella oil on the skin and burn citronella scented candles in the eves, which works better than the limes. The limes here are extremely acidic and burn the skin... good for ceviche though.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:18 am

and I forgot to mention, I'm a mosquito magnet. I get invited to BBQs, etc because everyone knows I'll attract all the mosquitos. I had heard that B vitamins would keep the mosquitos away, but I did months of high dose and still got eaten alive, thus that wasn't it. Still wondering, so if anybody knows...
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:39 am

calvicle - I'm with you. I'm the magnet. My wife hardly gets bit. I get swarmed. I buzzed my hair down to a 1 for the summer and they now bite me on the back of my head. I hate it. If you guys know a solution other than rubbing myself with lime juice, I'm all ears. I've heard people say it has something to do with being naturally acidic but I don't remember why.

One thing that helps a lot is if you're going to sit outside for awhile, bring a fan outside with you and run it. The breeze from the fan keeps them away. They can't fly through the air flow.

We use those Off lanterns and those are very effective as well. Those tiki torches with fuel you pour in are useless. They attract them over to where you are sitting instead of keeping them away.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 am

I was just thinking about posting about this very topic, just this morning!

Mosquitos used to hate me (I was like hadiron's wife who never got bit) until I started fixing my body chemistry with supplements, iodine, diet, etc. This time last year I had no problems. But now that my hormones are (more or less) normalized, my thyroid is working much better, etc., I'm a total mosquito magnet. I killed *11* mosquitos snacking on me within a three minute period last week. Very frustrating. If anyone was watching me I know I looked like a total spaz, hopping around and smacking myself all over. My dogs were like, WTF?

hadiron, if you don't want to discuss, that's okay, but I'm curious so I'll ask...how's your wife's health and diet? Does she have any hormonal issues? Not sure I go with the acidic theory as there's no way my pH could be lower this year than the last decade or so of my life.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 am

whodathunkit,

Her health is good and she eats a paleo-ish type diet like I do. She's active. She does have very bad allergies though. She also really doesn't take supplements consistently even though she wants to. We ended up in an emergency room not too long ago because a tablet got stuck in her digestive track before getting to her stomach.

I know my hormones are raging at the moment. I'm taking a lot of natural T boosting supplements (like the Boron in Decalfy, Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Butter Oil, etc.) and I've been on a high dose of Lugols for years now. Still, even as a kid mosquitoes would go to town on me. I've always been bitten a lot. Right now my feet and ankles have multiple bite on them.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 am

Applying neem oil is supposed to help keep them away.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:23 am

While I have no idea the percentage but can say myself and another are no longer an insect magnet due to effective and consistent mold biotoxin reduction through thieves oil or 803000 classical radionics rate. They both worked.

I have heard another mention something similar on the internet.

And FWIW, should also mention that chronic sinusitis/allergies/hay fever I've had my whole life is 100% gone which was greatly caused by mold but also pathogen issue.

Again, no idea the percentage but if the traditional thinking of deficiency in B vitamins and taking "natural" and not synethic B vitamins didn't help, then focusing on mold by the above methods may be helpful.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:32 pm

I made a super strong tea of cinnamon,clove,peppermint and basil(all the oils would work too, but could irritate the skin too much) seems to work put it into a 2 oz spray bottle seemed to work people were getting bit and I wasn't which usually is not the case. I could have added garlic and catnip, but didn't wanna smell like that and couldn't find any growing locally.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Anybody know where to buy quality, non pricy thieves and neem oil? I want to try it both.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 am

has anybody tried the cell phone app to repel mosquitos?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antimosquitoh1
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:58 am

calvicie wrote:has anybody tried the cell phone app to repel mosquitos?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antimosquitoh1

it's prooven that it doesn't work. i tried it already.Smile

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:14 pm

rdkml wrote:... effective and consistent mold biotoxin reduction...
would running a rife scan from 78607 to 759742, to cover the Hulda Clark mold toxin range, be as effective?
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:01 am

Sutherland has a Stachybotrys mold freq that worked well for me but is for paid subscribers.

Other mold frequencies I get a hit but I can't give before and after tests results showing a complete resolution of mold biotoxins as well as testimonials and therefore I recommend Dr. Loyds methods for mold.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down