Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads

+4
israelite
The_Mentalist
nidhogge
sizzlinghairs
8 posters

Go down

Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads Empty Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:00 am

could someone point me to the post where this is being discussed?? Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads Empty Re: Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads

Post  nidhogge Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:22 am

Hey sizzle,

We're just waiting on it to be shipped out to us (probably by Friday), and when it arrives, it will be immediately available for purchase. We will share the info. as to how to purchase as soon as it's in inventory. GHK-Cu wil be available as well.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads Empty Re: Looking for info on Immortal selling AHK-cu, couldnt find in threads

Post  The_Mentalist Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Please enlighten me on the difference between GHK and AHK?

What is the mechanism do they work on for eg., as Anti-Androgen, Anti-Inflammatory or they have some stem sell science behind it?

Thanks for any info

The_Mentalist

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:47 pm

The_Mentalist wrote:Please enlighten me on the difference between GHK and AHK?

What is the mechanism do they work on for eg., as Anti-Androgen, Anti-Inflammatory or they have some stem sell science behind it?

Thanks for any info
dude dont be lazy! u can research what the differences is!

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:24 pm

looking forward to this, as it would be cheaper than any other source I've seen (provided it is $27/g still) will you guys also be selling the vehicles either cream or liquid?

Is the liquid vehicle just ethyl alcohol + propelyne glycol?

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mentalist Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 am

israelite wrote:dude dont be lazy! u can research what the differences is!

typing those keys to write a sentence did not hurt nor would have the answer to my question instead Very Happy

The_Mentalist

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:56 am

Mentalist--

Personally, I haven't researched the technicalities between both GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu, however, from what I've seen it appears that AHK-Cu is geared more toward the hair, and GHK-Cu more toward the face (diminish signs of aging).

It's going to be $27 or $28 a gram for the AHK-Cu for sure...GHK-Cu a few bucks less.

As for vehicles--you can blend it in water, RejuvePlex, and perhaps even Marine Sea Kelp Bioferment (which we will be selling as well). In fact, a solution that is composed of 20% Marine Sea Kelp Bioferment and 2.5-5% AHK-Cu would probably do your scalp good.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:20 am

nidhogge wrote:Mentalist--

Personally, I haven't researched the technicalities between both GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu, however, from what I've seen it appears that AHK-Cu is geared more toward the hair, and GHK-Cu more toward the face (diminish signs of aging).

It's going to be $27 or $28 a gram for the AHK-Cu for sure...GHK-Cu a few bucks less.

As for vehicles--you can blend it in water, RejuvePlex, and perhaps even Marine Sea Kelp Bioferment (which we will be selling as well). In fact, a solution that is composed of 20% Marine Sea Kelp Bioferment and 2.5-5% AHK-Cu would probably do your scalp good.

When will you be starting to sell?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mentalist Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 pm

ok, any update on this, when are you selling it? mpbtreatments and salderma have them for quite expensive. I think we would rather buy from you

The_Mentalist

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Dan posted the link to the store where they sell the AHK. they already selling. Need to get mine and get started. Gotta try to regain at least -0.5 norwood on the temples. Going with ASC-J9 and AHK. Should be good.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:56 pm

www.HairEvo.com

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mentalist Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:53 pm

There is a problem with evo then.

They do no t seem to carry liquid solution for ahk (making our own is a hassle)

so, I would have to buy

Rejuvex liquid vehicle 2oz (60ml) $28
then
add/mix 1.4g of ahk (to make barely 2.5% sol) approx. $42

for a total cost of $70.

However, mpbtreatments have
5% ahk 60 ml (~2oz), for $35, that is half the price. (however, it says "coming soon). So I am thinking, mpb liquid ahk sol is a better value because you are getting twice the amount of ahk 2.8g (5% Sol)) and already prepared for $35. I am assuming, they are probably using cheaper liquid vehicle, but it would still be a better value.

Am I misreading something?

Last edited by The_Mentalist on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

The_Mentalist

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

^ sounds about right. i mean, you dont need the rejevuplex. regular alcohol and propelyne glycol is cheaper. its not too hard to mix a batch. i dont think it has stability issues, so you can mix a big bottle worth. it'd be cheapest to mix your own.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mentalist Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:02 pm

^Yes, I know I can get alc/pg or alc/lil minox mix and have y own solution from powder. But, what is so strange is that:

powder cost at evo is much less than one at mpb, so I can buy powder from evo and just put it in minox perhaps.
powder at mpb is a lot more expensive, so I wouldn't buy powder from them.

However, here is interesting point: the mpb already prepared liquid 5% solution would still come out to be cheaper than if I bought powder from from mpb. That does not make sense. Raw material much more expensive than prepared solution on mpb website?

With that said, considering the weight ratio in solution, mpb 5% 60ml solution (should have approx. 3g ahk in it) would cost $35 (raw powder from them would cost $150). Whereas, same amount of 3g from evo would cost me $84, and then I would have to make my own solution at home. I am perplexed

SO, I am hoping, mpb is not reading this and that it is not a typo error on mpb website bounce

The_Mentalist

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:16 am

The_Mentalist wrote:^Yes, I know I can get alc/pg or alc/lil minox mix and have y own solution from powder. But, what is so strange is that:

powder cost at evo is much less than one at mpb, so I can buy powder from evo and just put it in minox perhaps.

However, here is interesting point: the mpb already prepared liquid 5% solution would still come out to be cheaper than if I bought powder from from mpb. That does not make sense. Raw material much more expensive than prepared solution on mpb website?

With that said, considering the weight ratio in solution, mpb 5% 60ml solution (should have approx. 3g ahk in it) would cost $35 (raw powder from them would cost $150). Whereas, same amount of 3g from evo would cost me $84, and then I would have to make my own solution at home. I am perplexed

SO, I am hoping, mpb is not reading this and that it is not a typo error on mpb website bounce

I don't see how they could possibly have 3g of AHK in that solution at that price. Makes absolutely no sense.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:20 am

The_Mentalist wrote:^Yes, I know I can get alc/pg or alc/lil minox mix and have y own solution from powder. But, what is so strange is that:

I think they read your post because the 5% solution is $110 now lol.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mentalist Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:51 am

^ I just read that too. They now have several options whereas, just until yesterday, there was only one 5% solution for $38 (up from $35) was listed.

It makes it quite expensive now. But, at Evo, it would cost $84 powder plus the vehicle $28 will make it $112 roughly there.

Anyone, with groupbuy? Please see if we can do a groupbuy for this

The_Mentalist

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

Mentalist--

That $35 they had listed was just to draw people in to the site and get people talking. The fact that it wasn't available for purchase at that price, was evidence for that.

Group buy won't save you much money...our mark-up on AHK-Cu and GHK-Cu is incredibly low. It's offered as more of a convenience to people here than something to make a buck off of.

Pre-mixed RejuvePlex solutions will be available in the near future, but not immediately due to the time involved on my behalf of mixing these for folks. The idea behind mixing it with RejuvePlex is that you're getting it into a liposomal formula that has hair and skin benefits of its own, without the harsh properties that come with ethanol (alcohol) and propylene glycol that can be counter-productive to AHK-Cu.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down