Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptyToday at 7:03 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy?

+3
cdto2012
iuyyighghghgkh
sizzlinghairs
7 posters

Go down

Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? Empty Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy?

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:36 am

There's got to be something out there..

Can anyone think of anything? I'm talking about those pinching/back and forth style movements.

Thoughts greatly appreciated!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? Empty Re: Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy?

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:24 am

Yes

Osim uCrown head massager,

or this

http://www.stimulax.es/9.html

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOuZk7TLeaE

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? Empty Re: Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy?

Post  cdto2012 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:24 am

Just a thought about the vibrations caused by the electric massagers; I would try a demo in a department store before buying. I would think that that vibration could get annoying on the skull pretty quickly. I remember a post long ago of a machine that capped the skull and inflated with air pressure to press and release the skull, not perfect, but it is not easy to find a model that does not rub the skin too much and does the job of massaging fingers.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:29 am

yep,

the product hat squeezes the skull is the one I linked to

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Why not just do dt?

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  AntioxidantsIsGood Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi all, looking at this one:

http://takeda-medex.com/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=4&transactionid=0b67ce80c515ea306724869b9168cfb83b4fc791

Is this any good - pretty pricey.

@iuyyighghghgkh

which massager would you recommend out of your list?

AntioxidantsIsGood

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:54 pm

The model you linked to misses the top and galea area of the scalp, probably not worth the investment to treat the area that is probably not the primary target. If you had plenty of money, it is fine for stimulating the larger veins on the sides of the head. As for the list of mechanical solutions I have seen, none compare to the .99 cent PVC 3/4 inch elbow, hand powered model.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  AntioxidantsIsGood Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:26 am

Thanks, may I ask some context to what you mentioned.

.99 cent PVC 3/4 inch elbow, hand powered model

Is this something that I can purchase.

To tell you the truth I want to get the head massager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOuZk7TLeaE

but not sure if i should invest in something like this?

AntioxidantsIsGood

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Here is the extensive thread about the process that involves the PVC - just a standard hardware plumbing supply item. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

The PVC use is near the last third of the posts. Basically it is 1/2 inch circles while pressing the rounded end flat on the scalp; 10 seconds per area - move to next spot. Treatment time 20 minutes a day. The effect is to move the skin against the bones, not rub the skin. The pressure is about the weight of your head.

Check the last few current posts, it talks some about this subject and goals.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  AntioxidantsIsGood Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:17 am

Thanks cdto2012. Looking at your explanation I'm thinking about getting a cyclo massager. Not sure if you seen what it does but it uses vibrations to stimulate the area being worked on.
I have attached an example
http://www.niagarassage.com/codeless_portfolio/portable-equipment/

Thoughts?

AntioxidantsIsGood

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:59 am

That does look like a nice unit, here are my thoughts.
1. You have to make sure that the vibrations do not bother you, like pressing a vibrating electric toothbrush to the head, can get irritating
2. You still have to hold the unit in place and press, nearly the same effort as PVC pressing. If you are not using enough pressure, in my opinion you are missing some benefits. Blood flow is different than breaking up calcification or pressing out oils.
3. I like to use cinnamon oil to increase blood flow. Any oils will melt most rubbers, even scalp oil after time.
4 I bought a low end chair massager, thought I would really enjoy it, I hardly use it, it is just not that great. I do live in a place where great massages cost $3.00 USD, so it is a relative point.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? Empty to cdto2012 cant find that info on PVC can you...

Post  proscar3 Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:38 am

copy paste the text? i've searched the thread? thanks. also whats your opinion on the lymph in all of this?

thanks

proscar3

Back to top Go down

Handheld device that comes closest to mimicking DT therapy? Empty to cdto2012 cant find that info on PVC can you...

Post  proscar3 Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:27 am

copy paste the text? i've searched the thread? thanks. also whats your opinion on the lymph in all of this?

thanks

proscar3

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi I have been really busy. The pvc is just a standard plumbing supply tube elbow 3/4 inch that you massage with by hand.
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p600-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

Lymph may be present, but more like an injured area not due to the scalp being a hard area to drain.I think suction cupping the scalp is fine for blood flow but does not break up calcification.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:11 am

I bought the NORLANYA Electric Head Massager mentioned here in the video link. Just curious, what the likelihood is that this device can truly be beneficial. Do you think it really mimics DT? One things for sure, it sure vibrates my head and relaxes it. My eyes became kinda blurry during use. Hope it will increase blood flow and thicken and maybe regrow hair.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down