Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Flaking may be of interest - re growth? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Flaking may be of interest - re growth?

5 posters

Go down

Flaking may be of interest - re growth? Empty Flaking may be of interest - re growth?

Post  Mastery Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 pm

I have never had a gene test done, so I dont know if I have MPB - and in any event I tend to agree with CS and A>R regarding epigenetics trumping MPB hogwash. Still I am about a NW0 - NW1 and recently showed photos to CS to lament my fuck ups in my several weaker than I would like spots. Still, not too bad for being in my mid 40's... since I've been fighting it since 24; so much for the 30 month window...

Here's the scoop I was filling my frontal hairline in nicely last summer and fall with my sea water / whole foods / supplement / headstand pushups / no sugar protocol, but then I fell off the food and I thinned. Arrgh... But close to when I had a couple of pieces of cheesecake 7 months in to the regimen, I had flaking scalp which began in the front left temple. As it flaked I thinned but then it grew back in quite nicely, and the flaking has spread acorss to the center of the frontal line.

There are no obvious signs of inflammation although I suspect it. BUt...

...as it has grown in behind the flaking, i.e after the flaking, with the almost 12 months of raw or steamed food I have done, I am wondering if this is my scalp sloughing off the dead skin which was fungally affected, and preparing the soil for new growth. So even though it looked bad at first, I wonder if i'ts a good thing?

How can you tell if you are achieving a major break through by undoing years of fibrosis, or whether the flaking is just fucking up?

The sea water stuff really works though, I go every day now. Now I dont even lose more than one hair when I shower. (unless I eat any sugar - and then it's obvious)

jdp - I am finally working on RIFE now - twice a week, often set to fungal setting.

M

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Flaking may be of interest - re growth? Empty Re: Flaking may be of interest - re growth?

Post  sanderson Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:20 pm

what is flaking exactly?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Flaking may be of interest - re growth? Empty Re: Flaking may be of interest - re growth?

Post  AL123 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 am

before achieving re-growth in the 3rd month (and a complete reverse of hair miniaturization), i had shed dead skin for 2 months straight. it didn't look like dandruff, i wasn't sure if it was due to dermatitis or what, but it continuously shed for 2 months and then the progress..

AL123

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:19 am

sanderson wrote:what is flaking exactly?

Dry dead skin tends to look like "flakes" hence the term flaking.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 pm

AL123 wrote:before achieving re-growth in the 3rd month (and a complete reverse of hair miniaturization), i had shed dead skin for 2 months straight. it didn't look like dandruff, i wasn't sure if it was due to dermatitis or what, but it continuously shed for 2 months and then the progress..

Very interesting as that is exactly what is happening with me. It does not look like dandruff but like small pieces of skin just coming off. It tends to happen more if I use normal shampoo, whereas it happens less if I use very gentle aloe shampoo.

It was flaking on the left temple for about 2 - 3 months then progress and now right in the middle of the hair line for about 2 months and now I have started to see a few new hairs, but still it's like a thin patch right in the middle of my frontal hair line.

Weirdly, a psychic had told me this would happen just like this, and that and it would herald new hair and density coming through, and told me not to worry. Easy to say...

Still when I have gone to the ocean the last few days to do my ocean scalp therapy not one single hair comes out at all when I comb it after dunking, and exactly the same in the shower. And ZEZO hairs n my pillow.

Thanks for the reassuring feedback. Keep it comnig - what was your protocol to get to this? And then, how much regrowth did you get?
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 pm

i noticed something similar, but not exactly the same... i had flaking going on around my left sideburn. i have a some diffuse thinning along w mpb area being the worst. i started doing the toweling method as well as brushing a couple months ago in thar area as a test. it seems to have thickened up a little and i noticed last week some dry flaky skin in the area. could be as a result of friction causing a scab like effect and regeneration. It's def something noteworthy, especially seeing as we're all experiencing similar flaking reactions/results.

Also, I noticed when massaging certain areas of the scalp i get a popping sound and can sometimes feel a little bump. after massaging for a minute the popping disappears. could be fibrosis/calcification breaking up
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Thanks Yanks, so you seem to asociate it with something positive too.

When I spoke with Will Gaunitz he kindly said it may well be positive, but that if there are signs of inflammation that that is obviously not so good...

I wonder if this is new territroy in that as we all pursue things that can work, are we all seeing the fibrosis or fungal loaded dead skin flaking off to make way for healthier skin. I sure hope so given the tonnes of veggies and supps I eat. If I ate any better I'd be either a friggin dandelion leaf or a wild salmon myself.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down