Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc..

5 posters

Go down

Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. Empty Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc..

Post  dadon Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 am

Hey Guys,
I noticed that you talk quite a bit about electrical and frequency healing. As far as i understand all these different concepts/gadgets work by introducing some type of electron-flow, don't they?

Do you know any sources/books etc. that offer scientific explanations? (cellular level)

I´d like to write my bachelor thesis on the subject of bioelectric so i need good evidence..

dadon

Back to top Go down

Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. Empty Re: Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc..

Post  a<r Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 am

I don't know any major literature on Rife, most of it is word of mouth and personal testimony, but one of the most fascinating things I've ever read in regards to bioelectric science is this one. It has changed my entire view on the natural world.

Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. 000b3f02_medium

You can read some of the book here.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Body-Electric-Electromagnetism-Foundation/dp/0688069711#reader_0688069711

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. Empty Re: Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc..

Post  LawOfThelema Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:45 pm

the "discoverer" of earthing has some links to scientific experiments which he thinks proves it.

should find them here

http://www.earthinginstitute.net/

e.g. - http://www.earthinginstitute.net/studies/earthing_pulse_rate.pdf

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Thanks for your answers. "The Body Electric" is already on my wish-list..and I know about the earthing website.

So there are no "real scientific" works about the electrical nature of life beside these two sources?

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 am

dadon wrote:Thanks for your answers. "The Body Electric" is already on my wish-list..and I know about the earthing website.

So there are no "real scientific" works about the electrical nature of life beside these two sources?

I was also shocked that there is still need to be done some serious research on the topic. Most of ''well educated'' people are believers in science. If there is something we/they consider unknown or not well researched we considered it bullshit or scam. But in electrical healing this is simply not the case. That's why this wont distract me from digging into the subject more deeply... I own two different violet rays, radionics and i started to build my own rife.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 am

a
Literature on Zappers, Rifes, Violet Rays, Earthing etc.. 000b3f02_medium
you can also get it at the piratebay if you live where you don't have to worry about download trackers
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4533175/Becker_amp_Selden-Body_Electric-Electromagnetism_amp_Life%281985%29
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am

Someone posted two more e-books in the thread "cancer cure?"

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 am

dadon wrote:Someone posted two more e-books in the thread "cancer cure?"

yeah, i dont feel bad about it anymore:)...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/pathological-science-general-electric.shtml

I just read this article from Ray Peat and he talks about this exact subject. It´s very dense so i need more time to understand everything (and do a lot more reading), but i think the following quote explains a lot:

"In Russia, GE had very little influence on the acceptability of ideas in science, and Boris Deryagin continued (from the 1930s until 1990) to study the properties of water near surfaces. In 1987 his group demonstrated that cells can clear particles from a space around themselves, extending more than a cell's diameter away. This distance is similar to the cell free zone in flowing blood adjacent to the walls of arterioles, which is probably the result of multiple interacting forces. At present, processes such as cell adhesion of leukocytes and stem cells (and tumor cells) to the blood vessel wall and movement through the blood vessel into the tissues (diapedesis) is explained in terms of adhesion molecules, disregarding the plausible effects of long range attractive or repulsive forces. Clumping or sludging of red blood cells occurs when the organism is failing to adapt to stress, and could be reasonably explained by a failure of protective repulsive fields. These fields are developed and maintained by metabolism, primarily oxidative energy metabolism, and are modified by endogenous regulatory substances and external conditions, including electromagnetic and electrical fields. "

So as far as i understand electrical fields (earthing, violet rays etc.) influence the structure of water near surfaces and thus influence the structure of cells. That is some interesting stuff..this is definitely a subject i will continue to study..

If you think about the last sentence you could basically explain hairloss. You need a high metabolism (thyroid!!!!!) and a natural electromagnetic environment so every cell can maintain its structure. This could also explain the dangers of heavy metals which probably interfere with the structuring process...

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 am

jdp (rdkml) has posted a lot on this subject dadon, theres a lot of treasure within his posts based on your love for this type of science, what I believe Ray Peat is talking about is also referred to elsewhere as a cells Zeta Potential.

The Zeta Potential
Abstract
Describes the nature of the electrostatic potential near the surface of a particle,
called the zeta potential. Explains how the zeta potential is determined by measuring
the velocity of the particles in a d.c. electric field.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:39 am

I noticed that jdp is very knowledgable on these subjects.

Ray Peat is talking about structured water. On certain surfaces water behaves completely different than generally thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVBEwn6iWOo This talk of Pollack is a good introduction into this interesting subject. I know that some scientist believe that its the "secret" to understanding life.

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down