Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
 Thanks to Action Reaction EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thanks to Action Reaction

+2
Mastery
6 posters

Go down

Thanks to Action Reaction Empty Thanks to Action Reaction

Post  Mastery Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Just like jdp, OMG, Prague and of course, Immortal, as well as the man doing it successfully under pressure Will Gaunitz, there are a few people I have met and/or interacted with who I believe who have contributed profoundly to the understanding of stopping and reversing hairloss, and perhaps .

I'd like to take moment to publicly express my enormous enthusiasm for the energy, intellectual rigour and determination of Action > Reaction. Way to go A > R !!!

For I have at different times grown all my hair back to a full head and at other times been shedding like a depressed mo^&%r fu&ker...

And, A > R, has in my opinion provided incredibly valuable insights and progress for all of us - but not just that, his insights are in my opinion closer to the source and cause from a materialistic and deterministic opinion paradigm than very many I have heard.

Thanks Action Reaction! Your peerless intellectual scholarship and drive and insights keep me motivated by reminding me of the core building blocks of what I now believe is my integrated theory of medicine and all diseases.

And thanks again to CS, jdp, Prague, OMG and WG as well.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Action Reaction Empty Re: Thanks to Action Reaction

Post  987 Thu May 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Why don't you share some of your experiences and cautions or advice you have found useful from them, and what worked and didn't work for you when you went through different stages in your hair loss fight. Even if its stuff ppl have read before on here, I think more people should start giving testimonials here, and letting people know specifically what is helping/hurting them and to what degree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri May 25, 2012 1:21 am

OK...

Everybody is different biochemcially, but I think there are some basic rules:-

1. Eat like your life depends on it, cut out sugar, dairy and most all grains - eat high plant based diet but with EXCELLENT protein and fat (no cooked oils), obviously low glycemic - green vegetable juices are important too.

2. Do headstand push ups all day long + work out major body parts to stimulate growth hormone

3. As A > R says chelate, but in my view gently, not with IV's; and as jdp says RIFE or whatever else you believe in to kill the pathogenic load that are/were inside of you

4. As Mastery (me!) says, get OUT of the city. Go live where negative ions are so abundant you can't avoid them.

5. As OMG says, use LLLT - it works, although as jdp says if you have high sebum I'd wait till you have that under control, and I think some people benefit from different intensity of LLLT - some higher, some lower.

6. As CS says - his Immortal supps are great. I would add Algin, Modified Citrus pectin and Humifulvate must be daily shots. Oh and Fo Ti.

7. Go ALKALINE and anti inflammatory in your diet or die young. (Will Gaunitz is making breakthroughs in this area)

8. Use Acupuncture, reflexology, cranial sacral and bodywork as often as you can afford (Make sure Kidneys are in GREAT Shape)

9. Avoid situations, places and people that cause you stress - avoid stress at all costs. Mediate or do Tai Chi.

10. Topicals focus on Aloe Vera, Sea Buckthorn oil and perhaps shampoo with some DHT inhibition

11. To minimze stress take adoptogenic supps and also do 2 small workoust a day - early in the am and late in the day

12. Put your head in the ocean at least every other day, then leave the salt water on for at least an hour or so then wash it off with a non chemical based, aloe based shampoo. (NEVER shower with unfiltered city water - as then you will see shedding, best to use a waterfall, failing that a shower filter)

13. Avoid environmental pollution like your life depends on it, because just like # 1 diet - it does...!

And - avoid women who nag or are gold diggers, and avoid both men and women who can't be trusted.

Not an easy list - but IME when you do it, you see lots of new hairs coming through.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Fri May 25, 2012 1:30 am

Haha...
Not laughing at you but with you.
Well my 2cents I've been eating like you suggest here for the past 3 years, and been taking half the supplements in my sig for the past 10 months or so, but since Ive found this forum I've seen some improvements I decided to make with my diet that Ive recently implemented. Just now cutting out grains, and cooked oils *( was always cooking with virgin olive oil, and now only going to cook with coconut oil)I do a lot of handstands and calisthenics, which is my preferred type of exercise.

I really like your suggestion #4 and # 12 with negative ions, and ocean water.
I have thought of this in the past because I feel great when I go to the beach for a day and get more natural energies surrounding me, and I do believe environment has a measurable influence over us, probably more so than people realize.
Have shower filter and rain soft water softener system on house, helps clean the water up a bit..

#5 & 8 Ive never done or considered.
#10 was interesting because I was just thinking about adding Aloe vera to my current topical mix in my sig.
And avoid people who cannot be trusted, oh boy... Man good luck with that... Though I agree with this, and choose to have a small well selected circle of people who I hang out/associate with. That definitely falls strongly under the stress category, especially a stressful marriage/relationship can definitely cause unwanted effects in your body, or a stressful job or lifestyle, or stressful expenses to keep up with... I try to stay away from all that, lifes too short...

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 25, 2012 2:14 am

Mastery - I suppose thats a good list but with 4, 9 and 12 you're basically saying to move to beside the ocean and quit your job (stress) What about partners that wouldn't want to relocate and how do you make money for food, gas etc..

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri May 25, 2012 4:49 am

As an adjunct to the relationship stress thing...perhaps trying to minimize the quantity of relationships is going to beneficial for some. But for me, I think taking a communications class is incredible. When I first started I thought to myself, this is going to be a lot of common sensical stuff that everybody already knows. I mean most of us would consider the way we communicate and think to ourselves "we've got it down", but there is a lot to the field of interpersonal communications and I think everybody can benefit from learning how to handle people and situations in the way that will cause the least stress to you.

I would consider myself a great communicator. I rarely have stressful encounters, but like everyone I have some stress in my relationship now and again, and I can personally say that from learning about the proper ways to communicate, and maybe even more importantly the different communication styles and how to identify them so you can really get to the heart of what someone is trying to say and express, you can minimize stress to you and someone else. It has really helped me learn how to handle conflict in the optimal way and to really get at the heart of situations, because often they aren't what they seem to be about. This might sound super cheezy to some, but I absolutely mean it.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 am

And I'd like to thank Caustic Symmetry and the whole of IH and WorldHairLoss, You're all exceptional.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri May 25, 2012 4:24 pm

anthonyspencer54 wrote:As an adjunct to the relationship stress thing...perhaps trying to minimize the quantity of relationships is going to beneficial for some. But for me, I think taking a communications class is incredible. When I first started I thought to myself, this is going to be a lot of common sensical stuff that everybody already knows. I mean most of us would consider the way we communicate and think to ourselves "we've got it down", but there is a lot to the field of interpersonal communications and I think everybody can benefit from learning how to handle people and situations in the way that will cause the least stress to you.

I would consider myself a great communicator. I rarely have stressful encounters, but like everyone I have some stress in my relationship now and again, and I can personally say that from learning about the proper ways to communicate, and maybe even more importantly the different communication styles and how to identify them so you can really get to the heart of what someone is trying to say and express, you can minimize stress to you and someone else. It has really helped me learn how to handle conflict in the optimal way and to really get at the heart of situations, because often they aren't what they seem to be about. This might sound super cheezy to some, but I absolutely mean it.

This is a great point... I applaud it, and you.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 pm

tooyoung wrote:Mastery - I suppose thats a good list but with 4, 9 and 12 you're basically saying to move to beside the ocean and quit your job (stress) What about partners that wouldn't want to relocate and how do you make money for food, gas etc..

Yes, it helps for you to move out of the city - it may not be essential for everyone, but for me it is...

If your job stresses you rather than empowers and excites you, then YES QUIT IT....! Do a job that fires your soul!!!

If partners want to stay in the city, take them to the Bahamas and then ask them if they want to stay? then burn the return ticket and set up a business...! If a woman really loves you, my experience she will move anywhere with you. They like being filled up... Right A > R?

How do I make money? FOLLOW MY BLISS and trust and put up with the occasional extreme hardship along the way.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri May 25, 2012 8:16 pm

I too would like to thank CS, jdp/rdkml, OMG, a>r, and all the other incredibly knowledgeable hair growers and posters (those are the "heavy hitters" but there are many more of you out there) who make their knowledge available to the rest of us, and who have helped me and countless others change our hair, health, and lives.

A special triple-dipped thanks to CS for conceiving this forum and being so tolerant of all viewpoints. IH is a unique place and an invaluable information resource. I am/always will be eternally grateful for it. Without this board I'm not sure where I'd be today. Much worse off, that's for sure.

My $0.02: Lots of good recs in this thread.

Diet *is* the foundation of health, and without a good diet that suits your physiology, all else is a moot point. What's suitable may vary from person to person, however, and also may change over time. If you're willing to try new things, don't get locked into a rigid way of thinking, and perservere in finding what dietary style works best for you, you won't regret it. Life will only get better.

Exercise is crucial, although doing what is realistic for your fitness level and energy level is key. Mega-workouts if you can't handle them are counter-productive, and a sense of inadequacy and failure can result from attempting too much too soon. As with diet, explore, figure out what works for you, but most importantly, dont' give up. Go slow and increase over time.

For me, supplements are a must-have, but everyone is different in what they can take and what they can afford. The Immortal Hair Top Six is a good, cost effective place to start with supplements. Decalcify in particular is a gem.

However, most of us realize it simply isn't practical or possible to quit our jobs and move to pricey oceanfront where the negative ions are. Ditto moving to the Bahamas and starting a business. Inexpensive negatve ion generators have helped me a great deal in my home. Getting to the beach or mountains whenever possible is also a great idea. rdk likes the earthing equipment. There are ways of getting negative ions into your life without uprooting yourself or your family.

Likewise for just quitting your job if it's stressful or you just don't like it. Some of us have the luxury of being able to do that, and if you can, then go for it! But since many/most of us have responsibilities and bills to pay with no other income (pretty much makes it impossible to leave the jobs we have, regardless of whether or not we love them), there are ways to cope and destress if you can't quit. Alternative modalities already suggested like massage and acupuncture are good if you can afford them, and meditation is free. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) works on removing blockages from the energy meridians used in acupuncture, and can be useful for "letting go" of stress and traumatizing life events, even if you can't change the source of the stress or trauma. A book on how to do EFT on yourself is only about $15. Taking the time to gain communication skills, as anthonyspencer noted, is also a wonderful proactive step towards defusing stress in your life. As with all things on this list, perserverance and a willingness to experiment are key. I find that my soul gets fired up when I'm able to overcome a situation through perserverance, even if my life situation is not ideal.

But if you find you're stressed and just can't shake it, even with proper diet, exercise, and lifestyle modificaions, you might have adrenal fatigue or another endocrine disorder. Correcting adrenal/endocrine disorders does wonders for reducing stress levels, regardless of life circumstances. Research this board and ask questions about it if you're curious. Salt loading and adrenal cortex supplements (along with diet, proper exercise, etc.) have helped me tremendously with adrenal fatigue.

I also agree with avoiding women who nag or are gold diggers...they're just no fun to be around. Also agree with avoiding all people in general who are not trustworthy. But don't beat yourself up if you get sucked in by them, and don't hold on to it. Forgive and move on.

And for our female readers out there, avoid pompous gasbag men who apparently have deep and possibly unresolvable issues with your sex. Life's too short.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down