Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help!

5 posters

Go down

Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! Empty Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help!

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 am

Hey everyone,

Can anyone provide any information on topical administration of Spermidine/Spermine? Was this ever applied to humans, or just petri dishes? If so, what percentage of the solution was Spermidine?

Any information you folks can provide would be great, and may allow us to add this ingredient into the RejuvePlex formula!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! Empty Re: Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help!

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:58 am

Nid - The answer is topical.

Here's a link of links on it, take at look at this one in particular:

http://www.plosone.org/article/fetchObjectAttachment.action;jsessionid=CFE200E0B6F0A63C5FA664369896BB5D?uri=info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0022564&representation=PDF

"Specifically, we demonstrate that spermidine stimulates hair shaft elongation, accompanied by prolongation of anagen, and thus directly promotes human HF growth. This is in line with recent in vivo evidence that topically applied alpha-methylspermidine induces anagen in mouse telogen HFs [22]. The anagen prolongation/catagen inhibition by spermidine demonstrated here is clinically important: If our human HF organ culture data are transferrable to the in vivo situation, spermidine administration may help to counteract multiple forms
of hair loss associated with excessive hair shedding. Namely, topical or nutraceutical spermidine application may reduce telogen effluvium in patients that suffer from hair loss due to premature anagen termination (e.g. by androgens, perifollicular inflammation, iron or estrogen deficiency, or effluvium-inducing drugs) [17,54]."

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_oq=Spermidine&as_sitesearch=immortalhair.forumotion.com

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! Empty Re: Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help!

Post  CF Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:33 pm

I vote for adding spermidine to the Ortho Nutrition line also. Being the first to market a spermidine supplement (aside from the sexaul booster supplement with the proprietary blend of spermine, spermidine, and selenium) would help boost the brand's profile too. Very Happy

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks CS! Great stuff there...I saw something though about how Spermidine Trihydrochloride needs to be frozen or something after put into solution...hmm.

CF--

Good thinknig man! I have some neat ideas for products in the works, and I can see Spermidine being a welcome addition to one of them.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Considering adding Spermidine to RejuvePlex - Need Forum Help! Empty Yes Sir!

Post  cee-low Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm all for this just as long as I don't smell like semen all day.

cee-low

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 pm

I would suggest if you add this then you either need to make it an additive, or have a formulation available with and without it.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down