Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements?

Go down

Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements? Empty Natural chelation, linked article, how true are the statements?

Post  9rugrats5 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm trying to take a shortcut here, trying to pick the brains of experienced posters, knowing little about chelation myself. Please do share your knowledge, commenting on how authentic the information is in the linked article; and extending and correcting it; as also sharing your experience in natural chelation.

Personally, I'm wary of chelators that are not natural (as is Peat if memory serves). For one, they need expert supervision, and then the lost minerals need to be meticulously replaced and assimilated over time in the body.

"The three most effective, safe and natural substances, when combined, create what I call the golden triangle of natural chelation. Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), cilantro, and chlorella (which is not a chelator when used by itself), when used together and supported with strong mineral therapy, provide the ultimate in safe chelation for a broad array of heavy metals. It was the genius of Dr. Allan Greenburg who brought these three agents together for the first time and tested extensively to prove their effectiveness and safety."

According to Dr. Lyn Patrick “ALA satisfies at least two of the above criteria; i.e., absorption into the intracellular environment and complexing metals previously bound to other sulfhydryl proteins. ALA when found unbound in the circulation, is able to trap circulating heavy metals, thus preventing cellular damage caused by metal toxicity. The fact that free ALA crosses the blood brain barrier is significant because the brain readily accumulates lead and mercury, where these metals are stored intracellularly in glial tissue.”

Dr. Andrew Hall Cutler says that Omura is right that cilantro contains some active principle that effectively binds (and releases) mercury and crosses the blood brain barrier but says that the pharmacology or kinetics of cilantro’s active principle remains unknown. Dr. Hall has deterred people from using it for he has maintained that nobody has any clue how to use cilantro. This issue has been resolved by Drs. Greenburg and Georgiou and several others who use cilantro safely and effectively.

Chlorella: Chlorella plays a particularly crucial role in systemic mercury elimination because the majority of mercury is rid through stool. Once the mercury burden is lowered from the intestines, mercury from other body tissues will more readily migrate into the intestines -- where chlorella will effectively remove it. It is the fibrous material in Chlorella that has been shown to bind with heavy metals and pesticides like PCBs that can accumulate in our bodies. Chlorella traps toxic metals in the GI tract and acts as an ion exchange resin.

Dr. Georgiou, after 3 years of research settled on a different golden triangle of natural chelation using Chlorella Growth Factor, Cilantro leaf tincture and Homeopathic energized cell-decimated chlorella vulgaris. Dr. Greenburg choice of ALA plus the addition into his formula of selenium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, E, MSM (Methysulfonylmethane), NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine), L-Glutamine and Taurine turns Chelorex into a complete nutritionally driven chelation prescription effective for and tested for the removal of 16 toxic metals.

http://web.mac.com/medicalveritas/iWeb/Sanctuary%20Cancer%20Clinic/Natural%20Chelation.html

If the information in the article is correct, one could try to incorporate these three things in one's own lifestyle, and I suppose there should be some metal detox benefit.

Could Chlorella be replaced by other green powders if it is not readily available? Could Spirulina do the trick? Wheatgrass?

Also, are there any other natural chelators people are familiar with? I would appreciate any links and pointers.

Could ginger have any chelating effect?

thanks a lot,
-9r5-
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down