Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend?

+3
isaac
CausticSymmetry
hadrion
7 posters

Go down

Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? Empty Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend?

Post  hadrion Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:44 pm

IH,

I want to add the Mag Orotate to my regimen. It makes a lot of sense for me.

Is there another brand of it besides the one at vitamin express you can recommend? I hate to pay them 7 bucks to ship one little bottle of pills.

I've been looking around but I don't seem to find too many places that carry it.

Thanks,

Hadrion

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? Empty Re: Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend?

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:06 pm

Try this one, there's something about a free shipping offer.

I just noticed that Iherb is discontinuing the product, I can't imagine why. And I'm all out myself.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? Empty Re: Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend?

Post  hadrion Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Which one?

The one at Iherb that was discontinued? I saw that one earlier.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Luckily for you guys you know isaac! One of the best deals I have ever found...

http://www.easycart.net/BeyondACenturyInc./Minerals.html

Beyond a Century sells 200g bottles of Magnesium Orotate without any fillers. It's authentic aswell which you can tell by it's elemental content per gram and I have also talked to the company myself.

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:43 pm

There is one alternative to Mag Orotate, and honestly do not know which would be more effective.
It's Dr. Hans Nieper 2-AEP Magnesium, which is also discontinued at iherb, but it's way cheaper than Mag Orotate.

For example here's one source:

http://www.vitapal.com/v-advanced-research-nci-dr-hans-nieper-2-aep-magnesium-500-mg-50-capsules-50-cap_37019.aspx?utm_source=nextag&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=advanced-research-nci-dr-hans-nieper-2-aep-magnesium-500-mg-50-capsules-50-cap&utm_campaign=nextag

All I know is that AEP Magnesium is coated to bypass stomach acids and allow for a potent absorption, but still do not know how it compares to orotate magnesium.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:57 pm

Such a critical mineral but very tough to get from food sources. One would need large amounts of fresh greens everyday which is diffucult with the typical busy lifestyle and loading up on magnesium dense nuts is just going to flood you with Omega 6...destroying one's omega 3:6 balance.

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Also www.herbspro.com carry a large selection of Hans Nieper products with good prices and reliable service.

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Awesome, thanks
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:16 am

Heluva deal at Beyond a Century--damn. I'll be getting me some! Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:18 am

JS--

I'm actually an IT guy, no engineering background. These are the helmets that I build (complete directions here, though slightly different than my methodology, it's the basic idea):

http://www.overmachogrande.com/index.php?/omg/do-it-yourself/build_a_lemming

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Any other brand of Magnesium Orotate you reccommend? Empty Mag Ororate

Post  2560 Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:59 am

FWIW, I tried IHERB too and they were out of stock or discontinued. LEF.Org has Mag Ororate I believe in 200 and 500mg. Dont know how the price compares. I ordered from LEF for good or bad when I found IHERB was out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramjet Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:34 pm

Issac- that's a great deal @ Beyond the Century mag orotate powder! What do you mix or how do you take the powder?

Ramjet

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:48 am

I just mix it with water then quickly down it. You will need to give it a good shake as it's slightly gritty another option is filling empty capsules yourself.

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:46 pm

This is what I have been using, just based on availability--I can get it locally as needed.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=KA-1827&st=cs&source=FG&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=KA-1827

If anyone sees any fault with this brand, Kal, please let me know.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down