Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate?

4 posters

Go down

Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? Empty Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate?

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 pm

I read that somewhere, is it true they should not be taken at the same time?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? Empty Re: Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate?

Post  nidhogge Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 am

I'm interested in knowing the answer to this as well...IH?

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate? Empty Re: Not a good diea to take Calcum Orotate with Magnesium Orotate?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:11 am

There's absolutely no problem taking both orotates together.

You may notice that Calcium Orotate comes fashioned with Magnesium (as magnesium L-aspartate and as magnesium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate), which are other good forms of Mag.

Oh, and a related note, this video maybe of interest, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAkvCHbneEU
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:26 am

I heard something about taking two Orotates at the same time will make them compete in penetrating the cells, so
it is better to take them on different times during the day.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am

cpio - I know that can be true with non-orotate minerals. If you find it, I'd love to take a look at it.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:22 am

IH, how does this Solary product compare to advanced research one?

http://www.vitaminexpress.com/product_info.php/products_id/665

Advanced Research product:

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=6096&at=0
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:19 am

That's an interesting Solaray product. It's hard to know how much of what is in there, since
they label the different forms of Calcium and Magnesium without mentioning how much of each part.

It's a toss up.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:44 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:That's an interesting Solaray product. It's hard to know how much of what is in there, since
they label the different forms of Calcium and Magnesium without mentioning how much of each part.

It's a toss up.

Yeah... Especially since the Orotates are listed last on the list so there is probably very little in there. Ill try shooting Solary an email to see if I can find out some more info.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:22 am

One other question IH, you already answered it, but I just want to make sure. In the normal mineral world calcium inhibits absorption of other minerals. I know taking calcium orotate with mag orotate is okay, but could i throw in the zinc orotate with the cal/mag before bed for a homemade ZMA?

Thanks!
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 am

Joejoebaggins - Just to clarify, the Orotates are extremely efficient carriers into the cell, so while it's not normally advisable to take Calcium and Magnesium together with the express purpose of taking away any benefit from Magnesium (Magnesium without calcium allows effects otherwise not possible), the Orotates are different.

That said, Zinc orotate would should work fine with the others.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:47 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Joejoebaggins - Just to clarify, the Orotates are extremely efficient carriers into the cell, so while it's not normally advisable to take Calcium and Magnesium together with the express purpose of taking away any benefit from Magnesium (Magnesium without calcium allows effects otherwise not possible), the Orotates are different.

That said, Zinc orotate would should work fine with the others.

I really appreciate your clarification IH, the thought of the these expensive supps not absorbing drives me to ask too many questions Smile

Cheers!
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:22 pm

Joejoe, they are quite expensive. Which is why I will probably switch to Aspartate instead which is
much more cost friendly and still recommended by Nieper. Maybe formulated by him as well, not sure.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down