Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
rejuveplex effects EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
rejuveplex effects EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
rejuveplex effects EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
rejuveplex effects EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
rejuveplex effects EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
rejuveplex effects EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
rejuveplex effects EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
rejuveplex effects EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
rejuveplex effects EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

rejuveplex effects

4 posters

Go down

rejuveplex effects Empty rejuveplex effects

Post  dudesy Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:22 pm

i know theres already a sticky on this
but i figured id start a thread on the RejuvePlex, just to see how everyone is getting along and what not

ill start
i apply it to my scalp(just my scalp) everynight and every other day i will brush with a boar bristle brush right before
applications(i focus mainly on the problematic areas; temples and the top of my head)
i probably use about one full eye droppers amount

i love the way it makes my scalp feel and it could just be me, but i noticed my hair fall reduced almost immediately
now if only it will grow some new hairs on my head, though i would be content if it just kept the hair i have on my head a little longer

dudesy

Back to top Go down

rejuveplex effects Empty Re: rejuveplex effects

Post  Smurfy Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Good thread, I think we needed this.

I apply 3-5 drops on each temple, twice a day, and sometimes use glycolic acid just beforehand. I notice a cooling sensation, kind of a moisturizing sensation too.

I wasn't shedding that much to begin with so I can't really comment on that.

However, unless you apply just a drop or two, I find that it doesn't really absorb completely and I have a very slight residue leading up to my next application... but that's not really con-worthy, might just mean I'm using too much or it can't penetrate my skin too well (though it should).

It seems to be helping the skin very much, but growing new hairs? It doesn't have that feel to it, but these things take time, especially if the skin needs remodeling first.

2 weeks in btw.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:03 am

Great feedback, thank you!

That residue is most likely the Marine Seakelp Bioferment if I had to venture a guess, as it is pretty thick stuff in its natural state.

I apply it on the face/nose as well as the top of my head, though with a shaved head, this bottle is lasting pretty long. I'd say a good month or perhaps more. I noticed after my shower, I had what looked like some dry skin on my forehead, applied it, and the dry skin hasn't come back. Pretty clutch to have a good hydration/moisturization agent in dryer seasons like the winter.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 am

Really, thank you Nid for a neat topical with exciting ingredients.

I'd just like to add to your response... could it be problematic (meaning no effect) if the bioferment remains on the scalp like that? Or is the skin saturated to the point it just can't absorb? I'm sure it's still effective even on the surface.

Another observation, it does work wonders for hair in the winter. Leaving it around the base of hair makes the hair less frizzy and wild I find, which is a definite plus.

Lastly, given the wide array of actions of each ingredient, could you speculate a timeframe when to expect any cosmetic difference in hair? I know everyones situation is different, but how long would it take different mechanisms like copper and estrogens to work their magic? With topicals, I tend to get impatient rather quickly tongue an estimate would keep me in line!
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 am

Hey, no problem Smurfy! I'm actually looking into a couple improvements for the next batch, such as doubling up the CoQ10, and a possible ingredient to increase adipose tissue if it would work in the formula.

With anything hair-related, I usually advise folks to wait a good 6-months, though anything less would be more than welcomed! That's just because of how long hair takes to grow and fall out. I think it is up to 18 months for hair to go through a full cycle or more, but a lot can be observed in 6 months; particularly regarding shedding, sebum production, and denser hair growth.

As for the marine seakelp film, that shouldn't be a problem. If it was a chemical, I'd advise folks to wash it off, but it's a natural fermented seaweed solution, so it may actually even provide an added benefit that I'm not aware of though definitely not anything negative.

Hope that helps. Very Happy

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnytremaine Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 am

hey nidhogge-
So your saying that rejuveplex should start to limit sebum production? that would be cool. And also, do you think rejuveplex would be good for sebhorric dermatitis? I have this in my eyebrow's and it has been causing eyebrow hair loss due to the inflammation. I just started applying rejuveplex to them yesterday and hoping to see some benefits (would it be the silver that attacks stuff like dandruff and dermatitis?)

johnnytremaine

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Hey johnny--

The silver may be what's helping, though we're going to greatly increase the concentration of that in the near future. Personally, I would definitely give it a go on any form of dermatitis, and hope that you will report back here with your results!! I recommend scratching that area as well (or exfoliating) before applying the RejuvePlex to loosen up the dead skin and unclog the pores a bit.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down