Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Top 6 improving hair? EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Top 6 improving hair? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Top 6 improving hair? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Top 6 improving hair? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Top 6 improving hair? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Top 6 improving hair? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Top 6 improving hair? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Top 6 improving hair? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Top 6 improving hair? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Top 6 improving hair?

+2
CausticSymmetry
LabRat
6 posters

Go down

Top 6 improving hair? Empty Top 6 improving hair?

Post  LabRat Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:00 am

The science behind using these supplements is fantastic and I have little doubt that they improve health and longevity...BUT is it doing anything for your hair?

LabRat

LabRat

Back to top Go down

Top 6 improving hair? Empty Re: Top 6 improving hair?

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm

LabRat wrote:The science behind using these supplements is fantastic and I have little doubt that they improve health and longevity...BUT is it doing anything for your hair?

LabRat

Similar posts show up now and again, and the answer is yes with a qualifier.
Using myself as an example. I have found there are various issues that can impede any regimen from working.
It's important to understand also that any regimen takes a great deal of time. In my case, I found that taking proper minerals, including iodine and heavy metal detox allowed my results to improve than on the regimen alone.

This is where all of the information in the forum can eventually pay off, since it contains often overlooked factors.

I will mention some of the more obvious ones.

Underlying thyroid issue (iodine insufficiency)
Heavy metals (especially Lead Pb)
Anxiety issues from whatever cause
Iron overload in men (Very common)
Chronic infection in the gums or teeth (suggest oiling pulling for this, plus there is a new cheap solution
to mentioned soon about fixing cavitations).
Insufficient IGF-1
Gluten intolerance
High alcohol intake
Chronic antibiotic use
Poor mineralization

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  LabRat Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:41 pm

CS...thank you for you contributions to this forum and to functional medicine in general! Hopefully the answers lie within.

LabRat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:30 pm

CS makes some very excellent points here, I would also add:-

Insulin resistance, chemical sensitivity, mold sensitivity, scalp infection (fungus, parasites, bacteria), avoiding eating cooked oils...

So you do need the supplements and FANTASTIC food to regorw hair, but as CS says other things can get in the way, and for my part scalp health is (I hope) the final frontier - as in I regrew huge amounts with supps, diet, avoiding pollution and OMG LLT - despite poor scalp health and I would say Karen (scalp skin lady - incredible breakthroughs from her) and Will Gaunitz are the two best I have seen at this, with Gaunitz having the impressive track record of a clinic with a great BBB rating, as well as integrating LLT into his patients.

And CS is way ahead on the supplements..., in my view he is the next Michael Colgan...
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  JeetKuneDo Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Chronic infection in the gums or teeth (suggest oiling pulling for this, plus there is a new cheap solution
to mentioned soon about fixing cavitations).
When will you publish this much anticipated information?

JeetKuneDo

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:40 am

I'm on this regimen since about 5 months ago, my hair is definitely in a better shape then it was half a year ago.
The regimen works for most people, if one follows what this site suggests: diet, chelation, stress, thyroid, emotional blockage (Wrong Relationship), etc...). If you start taking the pills and neglect everything else, I doubt it will do you much good. It's not that easy as popping some pills down the throat and, voila, my hair is back...You need to get back your health in order to get back your hair, as someone said.
The regimen may not go right to the target (the real cause/s of inflammation/hair loss) but it does a good job combating inflammation that comes from a lot of sources. Of course, one would like to find the real cause of his hair loss, but that's pretty hard for the average guy with no medical training (like me, for example). You need to spend a lot of money and time researching and trying supplements and different stuff.
What I think one should also do to give a better chance to this regimen, is a full body detox (bowel/parasite/kidney/liver in this order). This stuff seems to be pretty important, I don't understand why it's not highly recommended on IH's site. Some people on this forum (rdkml, GreenPower) had great success with their hair after killing parasites. Maybe these are isolated cases and it's not that important?

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:53 pm

mihai - All of the supplements provide a full body detox already--except for the heavy metal chelators.
I'm not convinced that parasites are a problem. Yes, they are at the scene of the crime--so to me they are
the "clean-up" crew. Back in the 1990's during my initial foray into nutrition, I swallowed all of the dogma on parasites and colon cleanses--until I started looking at the research (it's a different story).

Regarding root canal therapy and cavitations, the following link will probably appear to many to be
too good to be true. However, the dentist involved with this has 50 years of experience and
45 years of experience with this stuff.

http://www.calciumtherapy.com/

This is essentially a very inexpensive product that remineralizes and calcifies cavitations.
What occurs after the treatments have ended is a significant reduction of calculus (tartar/plaque build-up).
This happens because when a hole in the jawbone is filled with the calcium, the infection ceases and less opportunity for plaque and other infections to occur.

I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this earlier.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

CS,

"Back in the 1990's during my initial foray into nutrition, I swallowed all of the dogma on parasites and colon cleanses--until I started looking at the research (it's a different story)."

you forgot Candida Smile

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down