Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal?

+7
rofl
bryce54
whodathunkit
Mastery
Prague
Decro435
jeruslan
11 posters

Go down

Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? Empty Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal?

Post  jeruslan Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 am

Hello guys...

I use Sodium bicarbonate as a topical, to rise alkalinity of my scalp. I've drink today one full tea spoon with tea and achived amazing resluts! Not only I eructed a lot, I feel significant relief on my stomach. Then I type "Sodium bicarbonate" to Google and found out, that this stuff is used to rise alkalinity of the body in order to cure cancer. I just want to tell You guys, that this stuff makes me feel much better, regarding to my digestion, so You can give it a try. It can be cheap solution for big problem (acidity).

And I want to ask you:
1. What do You guys think of this?
2. What are Your experiences or testimonials?

Thank You...
Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal? Empty Re: Sodium bicarbonate, the real deal?

Post  Decro435 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:28 am

Not sure I fully agree with all that Alkalinity/Acidity stuff but I have used it as a topical and liked it. I believe it just really works by dissolving the sebum on my head giving a nice but temporary relief...
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:23 pm

jeruslan, it's realy the real deal.

Ppl often have a tendency not to believe in the simpliest solutions, they prefer complicated ones and they pay the price...

1) works great as a shampoo, works great as acidity relief as its brother potassium bicarbonate
2) i always add a pinch of either sod bicarbonate, potass bicarb, sod tetraborate or mag sulfate to any water I drink, works perfectly for me

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:43 am

Prague wrote:jeruslan, it's realy the real deal.

Ppl often have a tendency not to believe in the simpliest solutions, they prefer complicated ones and they pay the price...

1) works great as a shampoo, works great as acidity relief as its brother potassium bicarbonate
2) i always add a pinch of either sod bicarbonate, potass bicarb, sod tetraborate or mag sulfate to any water I drink, works perfectly for me

Thank You very much for Your answer, Prague...

I have already added sodium bicarbonate to my regimen. The benefits looks promosing and a price to pay is very low, if You exclude the the energy consumed by abiding to regimen.
May I be so bold and to ask You, becouse You are far more experienced person, are there any easy health tips like this?
Do You suggest any simple tricks to improve health?

Thank You!!!

Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 am

Just some informations on baking soda, that I found interesting...

Code:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/551104-oatmeal-vs-baking-soda-vs-aloe-for-skin-inflammation/

Have a good time...

Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Cancer can't live in an alkaline environment, nor can fungus...

and fungus will f&*k up your hair...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:05 am

If someone has poor digestion, shouldn't they be careful with taking bicard orally?

Also, for scalp application, do you add it to shampoo, use it as a rinse...how best?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 am

Mix it with water, rinse.

Dries out hair if used too much...
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  bryce54 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:32 pm

if your on a high vegetable diet, baking soda can increase your chance to get kidney stones. i know because i started getting them doing this lol. but other than that, the only other risk with it is to make sure you are getting enough acidity as well because a strictly alkaline body is not optimal for health, just like pure acidity isn't good for health.

it's probably a good idea to get PH strips to test your PH level on a daily basis.
bryce54
bryce54

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 pm

this stuff is used to rise alkalinity of the body in order to cure cancer.

pretty bold statement. bicarb is used as an adjunct to chemo though. its a myth that raising alkalinity cures cancer alone, but it sure helps.

theres some pending law suits against ppl who sold cesium for high ph therapy, almost killed someone.

alot of ppl used cesium to raise ph, but it didnt turn out to be the cure everyone thought.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Colum Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:15 am

Prague wrote:jeruslan, it's realy the real deal.

Hello Prague. I had heard of the Sodium Bicarbonate succefully treating cancers (either just in water or particularly if it is mixed with maple syrup), but have only today read of its uses in treating hairloss. I take alot of alkaline foods, such a juiced green veg almost daily. I take the sodium in maple syrup once every so often to aid alkalising, but it was my understanding that this should only be done on a very short term basis as it can affect the necessary function of the acid in the stomach. In your opinion is it harmless to the stomachs acid to take a spoon of sodium bicab in water (or maple) on a regular basis?
What dilution rate do you use for using the sodium externally, and as a guide what sort of success have you had/seen in relation to hairloss? Have you known anyone go from bald to full hair using sodium bicarbonate? How long do you leave the sodium bicarb in the hair after applying before rinsing?

Colum

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Some more info regarding Sodium Bicarbonate - PH - health:
http://api.ning.com/files/fbyNj-u8yVsdbwimuy7vxVyKnBp4y*KfnLeEZiZhknUzV*LqhN6syCcDUZ54agWorJIT-D1Z8V97O1HvlIU4e95v59-iQyTg/SodiumBicarbonateLessonsincancerandgeneralpHmanagementwithaddedarticles.pdf

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Anyone ever heard of baking soda being tainted with aluminum? Could just be baking POWDER, but not sure. Might want to look into particular brands for this...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:30 am

Yanks wrote:Anyone ever heard of baking soda being tainted with aluminum? Could just be baking POWDER, but not sure. Might want to look into particular brands for this...

Yes, my baking soda I purchased specifically says on the label "Aluminum free"
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down