Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal.

+3
john3333
sanderson
CampOfDavid
7 posters

Go down

Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. Empty Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal.

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:18 am

A device from Israel called Hairgen seems to work.
On this thread below you will see some people trying it out:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/pilox-released-the-cure.92033/

Here is the main site for hairgen:
http://www.hairegen-online.com/|

Also, below is a bloke doing Swiss-Temples regime, and it seems to be working:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/it-begins-i-purchased-all-the-items-for-the-swisstemple-prostaglandin-protocol-wish.98121/page-14

Also, below is the lotion from Italy (which is looking good and set to come out in a few months it seems):
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/italian-hair-loss-lotion-to-hit-the-market-in-2016.96791/

Also, trials with stem cells look to be done and available in a couple of years:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/shiseido-hair-loss-clinical-trial-to-begin.99709/
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. Empty Re: Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal.

Post  sanderson Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:33 am

thank god something is picking up at least... nice update post there bro on different regimens.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. Empty RE: Sanderson.

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:59 am

Thank God indeed! Very Happy

I am thinking of either making a zinc topical myself (Zix) and adding a copper topical, electric pulse (have a machine already for this) and laser light (make laser helmet); or just buying the device from Israel. Not sure yet Smile
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. Empty Re: Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal.

Post  john3333 Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:40 am

CampOfDavid wrote:Thank God indeed! Very Happy

I am thinking of either making a zinc topical myself (Zix) and adding a copper topical, electric pulse (have a machine already for this) and laser light (make laser helmet); or just buying the device from Israel. Not sure yet Smile
You can massage your scalp and make as many topicals as you want, but if you don't stop what's causing it(a diet rich in meat), you will never regrow hair.

I'm expecting huge results from veganism, and I will post before and after pictures once I do.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. Empty RE: John...

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:43 am

That is your claim, not one I agree with: however, if it works then I will be happy for you Smile (I just very much doubt it)
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:46 am

CampOfDavid wrote:That is your claim, not one I agree with: however, if it works then I would be happy for you Smile (I just very much doubt it)

You are doubting science.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:44 pm

For those that do not take time to read the external links in detail, the process is basically micro current electrical stimulation (possible contractions or mild lightning burns - depending on voltage) , zinc copper topical ,  and vibration massage .  Not too difficult to combine yourself.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/pilox-released-the-cure.92033/

Mechanical operation
When rolling the head of the device on the scalp, created thousands of tiny pressure points, which combined with vibration mechanism, massaging the scalp and stimulate blood flow to the treated area immediately and significantly.
In addition, the gentle pressure of the disc on the scalp and vibration mechanism, intended to stimulate the nervous system to send signals to the brain, activates self-healing mechanisms of the body.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  jadegreg Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:12 pm

john3333 wrote:
CampOfDavid wrote:That is your claim, not one I agree with: however, if it works then I would be happy for you Smile (I just very much doubt it)

You are doubting science.

Yes. Especially poorly done scientific studies, that lack internal or external validity for our many varied situations. Science does not equal proof, or we'd all have regrown our hair by slathering our scalps in hinoki cypress,,,,,,,

jadegreg

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:44 am

Jade is absolutely correct. Many of the greatest thinkers in history were those that doubted science. Had we no one that did, humanity as a whole would be far less advanced. A quick google search can show all sorts of scientific 'facts', later debunked.

A lot of scientific studies show correlation and nothing more. Or, poorly done. When I first got into this hair loss realm within my first week of research I thought my hair loss problem was solved for good. The cure: Emu Oil. According to the studies all I had to do was apply that, and voila, full head of hair again. I quickly realized that wasn't the case. That's why this forum requires anecdotal reports -accompanied- with picture progress to aid in validating the sometimes wonderous results some studies claim to have uncovered.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:29 am

SonofOdin wrote:Jade is absolutely correct. Many of the greatest thinkers in history were those that doubted science. Had we no one that did, humanity as a whole would be far less advanced. A quick google search can show all sorts of scientific 'facts', later debunked.

A lot of scientific studies show correlation and nothing more. Or, poorly done. When I first got into this hair loss realm within my first week of research I thought my hair loss problem was solved for good. The cure: Emu Oil. According to the studies all I had to do was apply that, and voila, full head of hair again. I quickly realized that wasn't the case. That's why this forum requires anecdotal reports -accompanied- with picture progress to aid in validating the sometimes wonderous results some studies claim to have uncovered.

Animal products calcify the pineal gland. Fruitarian and juicearian diets decalcify it.
Animal products actually calcify the whole body, arteries, heart, hair follicles, etc... This is why so many vegans have regrown hair.
If you eat like this every day you will regrow hair extremely quickly:

john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 pm

SonofOdin wrote:Jade is absolutely correct. Many of the greatest thinkers in history were those that doubted science. Had we no one that did, humanity as a whole would be far less advanced. A quick google search can show all sorts of scientific 'facts', later debunked.

they toke the follicles , put it  in a dish  , add the liquid ,watched for  few days  ,the hair  is grow and  woow  they are happy with that and they will going to publish their study every where but they forget one important thing .. hair is growing in a dish or rat but not on our scalp there's some thing wrong going on  in our bodies
they just do these studies  to have their degrees  it doesn't matter if it is wrong or right they just going to be a bald professors at the end.
by the way  i eat a half kilo of banana every day i did that for 4~6 months and still doing that  , also vegetables  and bean , i drink milk every day  it make only my  sides /back hair of my head grow faster and if i didn't cut them in 15 days i will be like bozo the clown clown , i don't eat meat (may be  a few  some times ) but  i can stay away from them a year without  a problem ,this my nature i dont really like red meat and my  blood type may play some thing on that.
blood type also cause stress??? cause baldness ?? what you think?? i red about that
EDIT : i think it was an Indian servy ....%46 of the bald group are type A ... i just dont have the link Very Happy
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Sorry to redirect,  but I used some of these links on my main DT-CPR thread, and a lengthy conversation about this device ensued.  If you want to see my ideas about the device mechanisms,  electronics, and do it yourself alternatives,  here is the page.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p450-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Good news: Hairgen from Israel, looks like the real deal. Empty Laser helmet :)

Post  CampOfDavid Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:33 am

I have been looking into laser helmets, and I must say (the right kind of) laser helmets seem to be doing some people a lot of good.

Look at these threads below for example:

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/822

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/368

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/446

ETC...

Here is a site (below) all about laser helmets; how to make them, and what works:
http://overmachogrande.com/

I have been thinking about using some type of topical zinc (some studies show zinc to block androgens). Something which a lot of people claim success with is "Zix" (topical zinc and B6). However, you have to watch out with zinc as it apparently can deplete the copper in your scalp by using too much (copper can also grow hair too, as a topical). So I would use both zonc and copper as a topical (separately of course), if I was going to do it (and maybe have some oral zinc, copper and beta sis).

Here is a link on making your own Zix:
http://www.qdbd.com/hair_formulas_7.htm

I think a killer regime (based on some of the ideas from Hairgen) would be:

***Topicals***

- Nizoral shampoo (every two/three days)
- Coffee (shampoo)
- Rosemary oil with jojo oil (about twice a week: Rosemary oil apparently leads to PGE2)
- Zinc (Zix)
- Copper

***Manual***

- Scalp massage. In the link below (if you scroll down a bit you will see a really good scalp massager)
http://overmachogrande.com/omg/weekly-notes

- microcurrent machine to stimulate scalp (you can buy these cheap).

- Dermaroller (wounding); every 3/4 weeks.

- Laser helmet built from:
http://overmachogrande.com/
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down