Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptyToday at 5:05 am by Zaphod

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
So close to regrowth but need some help!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So close to regrowth but need some help!!

2 posters

Go down

So close to regrowth but need some help!! Empty So close to regrowth but need some help!!

Post  superman3902 Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:21 pm

I am 22 years old and started losing hair, diffuse thinning, about 6 months ago during a very stressful time. After making a lot of changes since finding this site about two months ago I feel as if I have pretty much stopped my hairloss, or I am at least losing hair at the rate a normal person without hairloss does. The thing is that the hair I have in the diffuse area (which thankfully is still pretty thick) is growing at the same speed as my hair on the sides that wasn't effected, which makes me wonder, why aren't any new hairs popping up?
I had horrible dandruff and scalp gunk during the months when I was losing the most and even tho my dandruff is gone (thank you Regenpure DR) I still see loads of scalp flakes when part my hair and it just looks like its all around suffocating my hair. It may be wishful thinking but I just feel like I can regrow my hair if it wasnt for all this buildup on my scalp.
So the question is, how do I remove all this gunk and give my follicles a chance? Regenpure definetly seems to help take some off but not nearly enough. I've heard of grape seed oil and am willing to try it but don't want to waste my time if it doesnt get deeper than the Regenpure does.

My summary
-Clean diet, regular excercise
-low stress, happy lifestyle
-lots of milk kefir (is that dairy?)
-Raw food high quality mullti, ZMA, D3 & K2
-Recently started metal cleanse
-Recently started oil pulling
-Carbon filter showerhead
-Regenpure DR

superman3902

Back to top Go down

So close to regrowth but need some help!! Empty Re: So close to regrowth but need some help!!

Post  Smurfy Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 pm

I've recently started glycolic acid to do exactly this. A lot of gunk has been scraped off, but don't know what timeline to expect for regrowth. The rest of my hair is doing great like yours, but nothing "new" is popping up, when it seemingly should be.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down