Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water

+5
Swimmy
scottyc33
halfempty
chapat
takingaction
9 posters

Go down

Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water Empty Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water

Post  takingaction Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:45 am

In the news...
Top 11 compounds in US drinking water

I looked up many of the drugs listed, and most of them can cause hair loss. Also, I found a report of a little girl losing her hair from very low doses of one of them.

Furthermore, here's an older report that finally makes me understand why people say reverse osmosis is the best water treatment. It's time for me to be more careful about drinking lots of local water.

Now, will someone please try to an answer an old question of mine - might low doses of different substances that can cause hair loss do harm cumulatively?

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water Empty Re: Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water

Post  chapat Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:53 am

Why the hell would they put that shit in the water?

chapat

Back to top Go down

Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water Empty Re: Pharmaceuticals in the Drinking Water

Post  halfempty Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:36 pm

I don't think that put it in the water, I think that since everyone is on pharmaceuticals peeing and such, it seeps into the water supply. But who knows, it is totally possible that they actually PUT pharmaceuticals into the water supply to dumb down the population or whatever.

halfempty

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:34 pm

halfempty wrote:I don't think that put it in the water, I think that since everyone is on pharmaceuticals peeing and such, it seeps into the water supply. But who knows, it is totally possible that they actually PUT pharmaceuticals into the water supply to dumb down the population or whatever.

Most people are pretty dumb - Smile

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Tue May 19, 2009 1:07 pm

I stick to bottled.

I noticed that whenever I ran out of bottled water and drink a glass from the tap I would get headaches and nausea. Process repeated over a few times and the trend became clear. Tap water is bad for you.

Funny though everyone around me think I'm crazy about it. They claim they can't taste the difference from bottle and tap. But I can clearly taste the difference.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue May 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Swimmy wrote:I stick to bottled.

I noticed that whenever I ran out of bottled water and drink a glass from the tap I would get headaches and nausea. Process repeated over a few times and the trend became clear. Tap water is bad for you.

Funny though everyone around me think I'm crazy about it. They claim they can't taste the difference from bottle and tap. But I can clearly taste the difference.

I avoid bottled these days because of BPA.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue May 19, 2009 1:44 pm

I go to my local water store where they have this mega filtration process 9 steps or whatever and lug my 5 gallon bottle over there.

As long as the hard plastic doesn't get heated I'm not too worried, but I know a lot of folks who go through drastic measures to avoid any form of BPA plastic. I'm just a little too lazy for that.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue May 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Like CausticSymmetry, I also lug 4 5 gallon bottles to the local grocery store that goes through multiple stages of filtration ... something like 7. I also have a RO under my sink for cooking.

"Brand new medicine left over from patients whose prescriptions changed, who were discharged or passed away, is methodically punched out of unopened blister packs and, unbelievably, flushed down the toilet."

Watch this video for more info ...

"Millions In Pills - Going Down The Drain"

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/11/eveningnews/main4010772.shtml
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  gdfghh Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:34 am

Bumping an old thread here, but CS and JDP, what kinds of stores are you finding this water at? I'm looking to ditch bottled water and start filling up somewhere, but I can't find any info other than a couple posts from you guys.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 am

I live in a place where they use desalinated tap water... which is obviously bad. I shower with (and drink lots of) bottled water.... but it's distilled water.

I saw a couple of articles stating distilled water is bad... e.g. http://www.mercola.com/article/water/distilled_water_2.htm

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down