Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
vaccine wake-up call for parents EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

vaccine wake-up call for parents

+2
ubraj
magic_gro
6 posters

Go down

vaccine wake-up call for parents Empty vaccine wake-up call for parents

Post  magic_gro Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 pm

magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

vaccine wake-up call for parents Empty Re: vaccine wake-up call for parents

Post  magic_gro Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:00 am

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

http://www.naturalnews.com/033585_Gardasil_contamination.html
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:57 am

While working with different vaccines, Dr. Davis found a number of contaminants in them. In the Rimavex measles vaccine, he found various chicken viruses. In the polio vaccine, he found acanthamoeba, a so-called brain-eating amoeba, and a simian cytomegalovirus. Also discovered was simian foamy virus in the rotavirus vaccine and bird-cancer viruses in the MMR vaccine. Various microorganisms were present in the anthrax vaccine and potentially dangerous enzyme inhibitors were present in several other vaccines. Duck, dog, and rabbit viruses were present in the rubella vaccine, avian leucosis virus in the flu vaccine, and pestivirus in the MMR vaccine.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1407496#

Researchers found people who had received the seasonal flu vaccine in the past were more likely to get sick with the H1N1 virus."

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1498100#ii

One major aspect of the Gardasil I neglected to mention, the vaccine also causes sterility in young women - based on Dr. Leonard Horowitz's findings.

http://articlesofhealth.blogspot.com/2009/06/gardasil-warnings.html

you can't KILL or WEAKEN something not alive.

You can however alter the way it behaves like the SV40 virus which was reshaped to make it past certain incubation tests and Polio which is a single nucleic acid added to Vaccines in an altered state so it will NEVER show up in Polio tests...lets call in Meningitis:

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1615625#i

Dr. Bart Classen's epidemiological research found vaccines as the cause of 79% of insulin type I diabetes cases in children under 10.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1808647#i

The ONE thing to get out of this is that disease and immune reaction aka symptoms are two totally different things.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1840205#i

You have to be much more devious to even comprehend the reason for Vaccinations.

In one sentence Vaccinations are to hide the disease from your immune system and the official Medico Mafia tests.

Anyone with a Biofeedback machine or Rife can tell you that the underlying disease is still there only hidden.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1829148#i

But by the time people see Zoster its all just toxins the virus is history. When the virus is alive it suppresses the immune reaction so once a person takes in some Lysine for instance and kills the virus the toxins become visible as Zoster.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1837527#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Okay i am still so scared, I got the gardashil shot last year and like seriously im just so scared. what the fuck else can i do to get rid of whatever the fuck else is in my system? like honestly what the fuck am i supposed to do? was the chelation stuff enough? just what the mother FUCK
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Would guarantee that you've been exposed to a great many things just as bad if not worse than HPV vaccine. Best thing to do is learn from the mistake and move forward.

Don't have to watch all but first couple minutes of this video is important to remember.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1858509#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 pm

yes i understand that i will never get a vaccine again for whatever reason but is there anything else that i can do.
potentially what all could happen? could it just be at any point in time i get a crippling or life threatening condition from this
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 am

FWIW, was meaning that at the bottom of all this are the pathogen issues. Then further up the chain, the amount of toxins and metals one has determines how many pathogens. Also, which metals and diet and others one has determines which pathogens dominate. Further up the top of all this is energy blockages. The more energy blockages one has the worse metals, toxins and pathogens issues.

In other words, energy blockages such as removing fear, would be very beneficial and would recommend before chelation. For instance, there is one researcher on the rifeforum.com who mentions she is able to cure cancer via all these methods that people talk about. However, cancer usually comes back in the patients once treatment is stopped and she says is due to the psychological component. In other words, energy blockages. Klinghardt has some info here.

Ever wonder why some people are in very good health while another always seems to struggle. One major reason is the above info.

Anyhow, there isn't much I could give to help. Best info I could give the average person is to do parasite cleanses on occasion and should extend life for most. Contrary to what most believe, parasites are in most people. Heck, there is worm DNA in all biofilm. Anyhow, dying Ascaris mega are said to be the cause of HPV anyhow. Parasites are the reservoir for many viruses. The HPV vaccine beyond the evils you read about gives you HPV but is designed to stop immune reaction to it. The immune reaction is what's responsible for most of the ailments you read about. You stop the immune reaction, you stop the symptoms of the disease. Before you know it, most are running around with non specific health issues.

I hope that makes sense.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 pm

rdkml wrote:FWIW, was meaning that at the bottom of all this are the pathogen issues. Then further up the chain, the amount of toxins and metals one has determines how many pathogens. Also, which metals and diet and others one has determines which pathogens dominate. Further up the top of all this is energy blockages. The more energy blockages one has the worse metals, toxins and pathogens issues.

In other words, energy blockages such as removing fear, would be very beneficial and would recommend before chelation. For instance, there is one researcher on the rifeforum.com who mentions she is able to cure cancer via all these methods that people talk about. However, cancer usually comes back in the patients once treatment is stopped and she says is due to the psychological component. In other words, energy blockages. Klinghardt has some info here.

Ever wonder why some people are in very good health while another always seems to struggle. One major reason is the above info.

Anyhow, there isn't much I could give to help. Best info I could give the average person is to do parasite cleanses on occasion and should extend life for most. Contrary to what most believe, parasites are in most people. Heck, there is worm DNA in all biofilm. Anyhow, dying Ascaris mega are said to be the cause of HPV anyhow. Parasites are the reservoir for many viruses. The HPV vaccine beyond the evils you read about gives you HPV but is designed to stop immune reaction to it. The immune reaction is what's responsible for most of the ailments you read about. You stop the immune reaction, you stop the symptoms of the disease. Before you know it, most are running around with non specific health issues.

I hope that makes sense.

Good post.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 pm

rdkml wrote:

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the advice. What would be the best way to do parasite cleanses? ...I was under the impression the Hulda Clark's method is the best, but I read on a website (http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/242-a-deep-look-beyond-lyme) posted also by you (I think), that "Natural deworming treatments such as Hulda Clark formulations have been weak and disappointing." And he continues with "Mimosa pudica powder is an Ayurvedic herb that is 30 times stronger than the best medical drug." Do you know/use this product, or did you have any knowledge of a better parasite cleansing method?

Another very interesting quote from that site:
"We are all a composite of many personalities. Chronic infections outnumber our own cells by 10:1. We are 90% "other" and 10% "us". Our consciousness is a composite of 90% microbes and 10% us. Our thinking, feeling, creativity, and expression are 90% from the microbes within us. Patients often think, crave, and behave as if they are the parasite. Our thinking is shaded by the microbes thinking through us. The food choices, behavioral choices, and who we like is the thinking of the microbes within us expressing themselves."
...which correlates with a funny presentation of the life cycle of a fluke: http://158.83.1.40/Buckelew/dicrocoelium_dendriticum_is_a_bi.htm. It basically says that flukes use ants as hosts (because ants are eaten by animals when they eat grass, for example) and make the ants climb all they way up to the blades of grass (contrary to non-infected ants that retreat to their burrows) where they have the biggest change to be ingested by grazing animals...that is one smart fluke

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 pm

mihai wrote:And he continues with "Mimosa pudica powder is an Ayurvedic herb that is 30 times stronger than the best medical drug." Do you know/use this product, or did you have any knowledge of a better parasite cleansing method?

I've never used mimosa pudica myself. Pretty new and hard to find. Some info here http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi Do a search for mimosa in the medical forum.

Salt and Vitamin C is a common one. Salt is good to kill parasites. However, most people mention always having to use the Salt/C protocol otherwise will relapse.

From what I can tell this is probably the best parasite protocol while keeping in mind that parasites can adapt so good to hit them with full force while keeping in mind that the worst herxing you can imagine are usually from a large parasite that died. Definitely need binders and detox protocol and maybe even under care of a ND for those not knowledgeable enough otherwise some may end up in the ER.

saved from my notes. I forget who wrote this

"It's a combo Dr K, Dr Yu, and another expert MDs protocol using pharmaceuticals.

Niclosamide (7 days) (hits GI tapeworms)
500mg up to 4 times per day (2g)
(chew tablets very well before swallowing)

Biltricide + Albendazole (14 days) (hits systemic tapeworm cysts and many others - Albend is broad spectrum)
Biltricide - 1200mg 3x per day (3 days only)
Albendazole - 400mg 2x per day
(40g of fat with each dose Albendazole)

Rest for few days or week

Ivermectin + Pyrantel Pamoate (14 days) (hits roundworms and flukes)
Ivermectin - 12 mg 3x per day
Pyrantel - 1000mg @ bedtime per day

Alinia (14 days) (don't know what it hits LOL)
1000mg 2x per day"

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:56 am

rdkml - Thank you, lots of good info on that site. I also found one based on chemicals for non-complicated parasite infection (http://www.jonkaiser.com/downloads/Intestinal_Parasites7-07.pdf), but I think I'll stick with the salt/C one for the moment.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:40 am

Looks like Mimosa is not the "Holy Grail" of parasite treatments...from the forum rdkml posted:
"Will be interested to hear results from anyone taking the mimosa. It must be strong if it replaces some of the pharma meds.

Not really meant for replacement of any of the other drugs. My DD's LLMD said it was a very good general parasite herb. Just something different to try in addition to everything else."

Does the rife and/or zapper actually work on parasites?

Also, is it really a good idea to eradicate the parasites?...I found a post by CausticSymmetry in which he was saying that they should not be killed, if I remember correctly.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Yes, I have got parasites out of me that I never knew I would have with Rife. With that said, I think there may be more powerful effective ways of removing very large parasites and such than Rife. Zappers I never had benefit for large parasites although I believe it works on the microscopic ones.

Regarding eradicating parasites, IMO it is true that in general one would not have parasite issues if the immune system was strong in the first place. However, once one has contracted parasite issues it almost requires a Herculean effort if not impossible to eradicate large parasites by only focusing on the immune system and terrain IMO/IME.

Yes, there can be benefits of parasites in a manner of speaking. For example, if one has crohn's disease then contracting hookworms can stop crohn's disease. The reason why is local immune suppression. However, with immune suppression will be like trading one ailment for another ailment in the long run. For example, with the local immune suppression there will be many other pathogens that will eventually take up residence. There are many similar examples of what immune suppression via parasites or pathogens can do. But again, one is playing with fire and immune suppression is extremely hard to come back from IMO/IME.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 am

rdkml wrote:Yes, I have got parasites out of me that I never knew I would have with Rife. With that said, I think there may be more powerful effective ways of removing very large parasites and such than Rife. Zappers I never had benefit for large parasites although I believe it works on the microscopic ones.

Regarding eradicating parasites, IMO it is true that in general one would not have parasite issues if the immune system was strong in the first place. However, once one has contracted parasite issues it almost requires a Herculean effort if not impossible to eradicate large parasites by only focusing on the immune system and terrain IMO/IME.

Yes, there can be benefits of parasites in a manner of speaking. For example, if one has crohn's disease then contracting hookworms can stop crohn's disease. The reason why is local immune suppression. However, with immune suppression will be like trading one ailment for another ailment in the long run. For example, with the local immune suppression there will be many other pathogens that will eventually take up residence. There are many similar examples of what immune suppression via parasites or pathogens can do. But again, one is playing with fire and immune suppression is extremely hard to come back from IMO/IME.

rdkml -
Thanks for answering. I did the Salt/Vit C protocol using an empty capsule and filling it with about 1 tbs of salt (as I read on that lyme forum you posted, it is the most powerful way to do this protocol). I'm taking it on an empty stomach, in the morning. The problem is 3 out of 4 times I didn't feel good (felt nauseous and like I was going to faint - but it didn't go that far). Any idea why?

The good news is that it really felt like it's cutting off inflamation. Complexion, hair falling, sebum, itch, bloating, stress...all better. Of course, to be sure it really works I have to experiment more.

Maybe parasites are really important for hair loss?...at least for some people.
If I understood correctly from this thread parasites role in hair loss, you were saying that your hair loss greatly improved (completely stopped?) by using the rife with anti parasites (buski) scripts?

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:12 am

[quote="mihai"]
rdkml wrote:you were saying that your hair loss greatly improved (completely stopped?) by using the rife with anti parasites (buski) scripts?

You have to remember when killing pathogens and especially parasites with any method, including with salt it will cause detox symptoms in most cases. Course the symptoms could be due to other issues however and maybe need potassium or similar.

Regarding my experience, yes, definitely the origin of hair loss IME is due to pathogens and positively charged issues. Doesn't mean this is the only way to treat for hair loss as there are a great many ways to. Just what I believe to be the origin.

Here is a good link to explain the connection between heavy metals, pathogens and energy blockages.
http://www.drrandy.org/article.html#Anchor-THE-23522

Good link but there is also diet as a connection in which pathogens we accumulate as well. Change the diet and will also starve out specific pathogens.

Really all it comes down to is what are the best ways to treat for the above. I have my own route. For example, it's known that without toxins and heavy metals the pathogens would be in low numbers. However, as Dr. K has mentioned before even the very best heavy metal chelation protocol only reduces 50% of heavy metals in seven years.

So detox, chelation, etc. is important. Not to mention kill the pathogens and will release lots of toxins, metals, etc. which will make one feel ill. In general, it's the toxins and the immune response that makes one feel ill and not the pathogens themselves.

I also deal with Eastern medicine for energy blockages and have for a very long-time. Some may prefer EFT or acupuncture or similar as they are more accepted.

It's also known that pathogens and metals accumulate in low circulation areas. Also, the endothelium lining is called bug heaven.

Regarding positively charged issues, everyone would have there own preference. Some would go for a, antioxidants, zapper, earthing, homeopathy, super zappicator for food, water, etc., meridians for Eastern Medicine. Maybe this would explain easier. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1863146#i

Here are some good quotes from Dr. K. Quotes aren't applied towards hair loss but towards lyme which is connected with many autoimmune ailments. Hair loss is an autoimmune or autoimmunish condition IMO/IME.

IMO/IME, biofilm is what causes the erratic behavior where one time will have great results only to be disappointed later. Calcification is the end result in all this.

The last quote at the bottom is in regards to the positively charged issue I talked about above. There was once a study posted here showing I believe it was oxidized (positively charged) copper at the scalp with those with MPB.

For further info, click on my name and see back posts as there is good information on this topic scattered in my posts in the past year and a half.

"In the last decade the majority of outcome-oriented physicians observed a major shift: we realized that it was neither the lack of vitamins or growth hormone that made our patients ill. We discovered that toxicity and chronic infections were most often at the core of the client’s suffering

Microbiologist Gitte Jensen, PhD had shown, that the older we get, the more foreign DNA is attached to our own DNA. Somewhere along the line pathogenic microbes invade the host’s DNA and become a permanent part of it. Since we use only 2 percent of our DNA, it may not be a problem. In fact, it may make us who we finally become. It may also cause a number of symptoms and chronic illness.

the illness producing effect of microbial exo- and endotoxins and toxins produced by the host in response to microbial trigger
Most of these are neurotoxins, some appear to be carcinogenic as well, others block the T3 receptor on the cell wall, etc. Decreased hormonal output of the gonads and adrenals

Autoimmunity -- the toxins and microbes often act as haptens -- marking the cell, cell wall or tissue in which they are hiding as foreign and therefore for destruction . This happens especially against a back drop of pre existing heavy metal toxicity, which has to be addressed aggressively and prior to treating the microbes themselves.

Copper and ... The immune system uses those two metals in the process of phagocytosis. They are the main constituent of the enzymes (or “bullets”) the immune cells use in the battle against the invaders.

Oxidized used-up iron and copper get displaced into the extracellular compartment and body fluids and appears in the hair and skin, as the body’s most efficient way of excreting toxins without hurting the kidneys. This has led to the dangerous and in its consequence catastrophic assumption, that these metals are the enemy and need to be restricted. It is true, that oxidized metals pose a danger and have to be reduced (=substitution of electrons) or eliminated. However, when copper and iron are needed and substituted appropriately, major improvements have been observed. Appropriate antioxidant treatment can reduce these metals. Homeopathic copper and iron will lead to beneficial redistribution of these metals and makes them bio-available again."

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  br2011 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 am

rdkml wrote:
I also deal with Eastern medicine for energy blockages and have for a very long-time. Some may prefer EFT or acupuncture or similar as they are more accepted.

"[/i]

I'm glad you brought this up, because I have been meaning to post about EFT for a while. Two months ago I started getting panic attacks...came from out of the blue, no discernible reason. Once I got passed the "goofiness" of tapping myself on the head, the panic attacks stopped and I haven't had one in seven weeks. It's hard to explain the feeling, but its almost like you no longer spin your wheels, things seem to happen easier or with no resistance. I'm probably not articulating this well, but here is the link that really helped me:

http://eft.mercola.com/

I haven't done this in a long time, do you feel that it is beneficial for hairloss?

br2011

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 pm

If it helps to lower your stress, sure, but for most, IMO, only as long as it's part of a larger regimen that incorporates other measures to combat hair loss.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down