Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart

+2
cdto2012
MikeGore
6 posters

Go down

Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart Empty Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart

Post  MikeGore Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:50 am

My mother has experienced tightness in the chest around six times since the beginning of this year. Shes generally healthy, in her late 50s and her cholesterol is a little higher than it should be. I'm a little worried. Could this be a sign of something bad to come? Could this be also anxiety or GERD related? Is it age related? What supplements should I give her to heal the body?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart Empty Re: Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart

Post  cdto2012 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:52 am

My guy friend in his early 60's that had a heart attack and I think a mild stroke.  With chelation and eating grilled garlic, he went from barely able to climb stairs to now biking I think 6 kilometers a day and much better blood test results.  Here is the chelation product he uses.

http://www.angioprim.com/

it requires vitamin C supplements , I suspect that high doses of vitamin C would be good for the heart elasticity and veins.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart Empty Re: Tightness in chest with sharp pain - Healing the heart

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:14 am

cdto2012 wrote:My guy friend in his early 60's that had a heart attack and I think a mild stroke.  With chelation and eating grilled garlic, he went from barely able to climb stairs to now biking I think 6 kilometers a day and much better blood test results.  Here is the chelation product he uses.

http://www.angioprim.com/

it requires vitamin C supplements , I suspect that high doses of vitamin C would be good for the heart elasticity and veins.

Garlic is supposed to be great for blood pressure as well.

I love garlic so much, I put it crushed in my dinner all the time, it tastes wonderful.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:21 am

Had heart palpitations for a few days. Heart had a skipped or extra beat and it was skipping like crazy. Decided to go to the ER. They did 3 EKGs, heart monitor, X ray and blood test. Everything came out "perfect" Said the last EKG found a few PVC.....doctor said he had them when she studied to be a doctor in residency. Said you could take a BETA blocker, but didn't recommend it. Usually caused by Stress, lack of sleep change of life, potassium levels magnesium etc. Today has been fine rarely any skipped beats at all so far. Is there a alternative to a beta blocker just in case? Coq10? anything else? I have been stressed lately started a new job, not sleeping good

Now I have to do a followup with a cardiologist

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:51 pm

You mentioned the natural way, basic electrolytes for the nerves to relax the muscles properly.  Key are calcium, magnesium, and potassium.  Even coconut water can help,  but there are high absorption calcium magnesium formulas out there.

Somewhere between balancing PH and muscles just can't properly relax without magnesium, minerals do the job.  If they are being counteracted by too acidic of foods,  that is the place to start.  Vitamin C is not necessary to take in the acidic form (unless you want to chelate with it).

Of course B vitamins for stress and adrenaline situations.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:57 am

Thanks for the feedback.

I've become so worried about my mother, its stressing me out. Is it possible for these tightness in the chest to be a sign of something bad to come? Or could it be harmless? She's gone to the Doctor and has done tests, and so far overall shes seems to be good. They had given her a device to wear for 24 hours and the results came back normal. The tests show that heart attack has not taken place. The only thing mentioned is that her heart muscle is a little bit thicker than the average. But doctor didn't seem too concerned about this. She recommended an angiograph just in case. Her cholesterol came back high and naturally they prescribed statins. She already knows the harms of statins due to my constant yapping about it so she isn't taking the statins at the moment.

I've been reading up online for what could be the cause of her high cholesterol, and my only suspicion is thyroid function. I believe she has hypothyroidism since she has lost her eyebrows, and has been taking antidepressants like sertaline for quite some time now. Also, previous tests in the pasts have shown that she has high prolactin levels. Also, I think stress is a factor.

I know statins are bad. But what about stuff like beta blockers, nitrates?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:23 am

This is more of a long term solution, but what about MSM?  I think it's supposed to be good for de-calcification.

Also vitamin C.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:01 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:This is more of a long term solution, but what about MSM?  I think it's supposed to be good for de-calcification.

Also vitamin C.

i think sulfur is crytical, also minerals as magnesium...

for decalcification, chelation with EDTA is a good option. Not the same, but worth trying - supplementing K2.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:33 am

Right K2 as well, supposedly helps with calcification (arterial calcification?).

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:14 am

I'm still scratching my head with regards to this tightness in chest as to why it has happened.

Another thing to note is the user of anti-depressants such as sertaline and seroquel. Not sure if these could affect the thyroid, and/or if it could somehow cause tightness in chest. If I knew it was caused by such medications I would be able to relax. Is it also possible that an interaction occurred with one of the supplements which caused the tight feeling in the chest. I had also bought her Dopa Mucuna from Now Foods. Could this have interacted with the anti-depressants?

Is it a sign of clogged arteries? Does it mean the heart is not receiving enough oxygen? Why has it happened?

So far this is my list of supplements for her.

Magnesium
Vitamin K2 and D3
CoEnzyme Q10
Garlic
Krill Oil
Vitamin C
Curcumin
Chlorella

Anything else I am missing?

I am suspicious of the thyroid gland itself, in case it is causing the high cholesterol. If a person is going through stressful situations I assume the cortisol levels would be high. Would that impact the thyroid? What about prolactin levels? Would that also be high?

I'll also probably add Iodine, Selenium, Ashgawanda, Cordyceps as well.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:26 pm

CS - I remember in one of your earlier posts on your website, you mentioned Strodival (Ouabain) which is good for preventing angina. However, I can not find it online and the link that has been provided from that post no longer works.

I guess it would be very important for me to buy this supplement.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:26 am

seroquel is an anti psychotic and like all anti psychotics has a huge list of side effects. more or less all of them.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down