Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating

Go down

Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating Empty Scalp temperature/circulation/sweating

Post  mphatesmpb Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:13 pm

I've noticed scalp itching flare up when I play the saxophone, especially when I blow harder. I remember reading something from jdp about the potential relationship between MPB (especially hairline recession) and CCVI, chronic cerebrovascular venous insufficiency.

I wonder if there's any connection to be made here, since I'm pretty sure that when I am playing the instrument there's increased blood flow to the peripherals (especially in my face) because of the contraction of neck and facial muscles.

It could also just be that playing a wind instrument is a mild cardio workout, and that's the cause of inflammation.

Through some google searches I learned about "exercise-induced urticaria," which is skin inflammation caused by physical exercise. http://www.aafp.org/afp/2001/1015/p1367.html

Although this condition describes a serious (potentially life-threatening) allergic skin reaction to exercise, it shows that there's a potential link between exercise and inflammation of the skin.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down