Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)?

3 posters

Go down

what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? Empty what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)?

Post  magic_gro Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 am

what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)?

are they good?

is OKG better than plain L-ornithine? or, may the Alpha-Ketoglutarate in it cause some shedding?

is Phenibut better than GABA or it may be dangerous or have sides? will it still have the same effects as GABA on the rest of my body?

thanks!
-magic_gro-
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? Empty Re: what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)?

Post  b52 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 am

I ask myself the same question about the Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.

b52

Back to top Go down

what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)? Empty Re: what do you think of Phenibut and OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)?

Post  mikeymike Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm

I bump this old thread.

What do you think of phenibut ? Is it safe ?

mikeymike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down