Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed...

+5
a
Silverlin
pancacke
CausticSymmetry
magic_gro
9 posters

Go down

when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... Empty when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed...

Post  magic_gro Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 am

that's the first thing i thought when i read this article's abstract:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21689988
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... Empty Re: when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed...

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 am

Plants grow better when you play them death metal (no joke).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed... Empty Re: when i was loosing hair i was listening to Disturbed...

Post  pancacke Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am

I heard the same about classical music, apperantly mozart is the best!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 am

pancacke wrote:I heard the same about classical music, apperantly mozart is the best!

I've been a classical music enthusiast since I was about 14, Mozart being my favourite composer. I've listened to and played a shitload of Mozart in my life and I can say that the only noticeable effect I've been aware of is an upliftment of emotional well being. And of course emotional well being is paramount to health.

I have heard of stories about people who were saved from their depression by listening to Mozart. Having said that, there are a few Mozart pieces that are depressing, albeit inspirational (eg Mozart's requiem)

Other then the Mozart effects controversial claims of improving spatial-temporal reasoning, apparently playing Mozart also helps break down raw sewage better!

http://www.ecoseed.org/technology/innovations/article/27-innovations/7326-German-sewage-plant-speeds-up-waste-breakdown-with-Mozart’s-music
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Comes back to everything being frequency, I dare you to listen to an Omar Rodriguez Recording and not experience strange things of yourself.

CS, I never heard that about death metal, that's funny ... think its just the stimulation rather than the type of music?

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:26 pm

I believe some British shopping centres play classical music because it deters undesirable character types e.g. bored/troublemaking teens. I've also read stories about people coming out of coma when played their favourite music; not sure if any studies actually back that up.

I've only heard the first Mars Volta album, apparently they thought that one was over-simplified.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:57 pm

During this last year I would have probably killed myself due to hair loss if it wasn't for some of my favorite records by John Coltrane.

mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  ppm Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Brainwave entrainment, anyone?

ppm

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 am

I must confess, I do not like Mozart at all. It seems to me so empty of any meaning at one hand and on the another so full of needless tones. I did not get this type of music. I love medieval, renaissance and baroque music. And baroque music stabilize heart beat, I have read it somewhere...
This is my favorite baroque composition.

And this is marvelous medieval music.

Enjoy it...

Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down