Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptyToday at 7:30 am by CausticSymmetry

» Vaccine Science and Myth
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptyToday at 6:48 am by CausticSymmetry

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

STD - AIDS. Very worried

+28
ubraj
hellwig
sanderson
Columbo
JosephineMarie
Decro435
empty
mphatesmpb
GoodThings
Raxe
runnerup
RobHealthMan
Misirlou
teacup
magic_gro
Directo
Espio
a
Yanks
pancacke
LA-Night
NDW
zerx
abc123
thissucks
j87x
albe
CausticSymmetry
32 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 Empty Re: STD - AIDS. Very worried

Post  Delphine Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:48 am

Thanks CS, I need no convincing, myself.  Investigating the HIV/AIDS issue was one of the stepping stones
on my path to health awareness.   My question was about Magic Johnson's claim that he has had no side effects
from the meds he's been on for 20 years or so.  But maybe it is true what he says, that his exercise schedule helps his body
deal with them.

Good basic article you wrote on this, and the video is enlightening.  I didn't know that as he says, we can be exposed
to HIV many times without becoming chronically infected.  I notice the good Dr. doesn't say anything about supplementing with
the nutrients your mention.  I'm sure they would help though, along with his recommendations of improved nutrition, water etc.

OK, so Magic was diagnosed HIV positive way back when. As you indicated, that diagnosis can be meaningless. He never was at
risk for AIDS in the first place. And he's assuming it's thanks to the meds that he's doing so well all these years later. What a tangled
web modern medicine weaves. Rolling Eyes
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

STD - AIDS. Very worried - Page 6 Empty Re: STD - AIDS. Very worried

Post  Delphine Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Delphine wrote:Thanks CS, I need no convincing, myself.  Investigating the HIV/AIDS issue was one of the stepping stones
on my path to health awareness.   My question was about Magic Johnson's claim that he has had no side effects
from the meds he's been on for 20 years or so.  But maybe it is true what he says, that his exercise schedule helps his body
deal with them.

Good basic article you wrote on this, and the video is enlightening.  I didn't know that as he says, we can be exposed
to HIV many times without becoming chronically infected.  I notice the good Dr. doesn't say anything about supplementing with
the nutrients your mention.  I'm sure they would help though, along with his recommendations of improved nutrition, water etc.

OK, so Magic was diagnosed HIV positive way back when.  As you indicated, that diagnosis can be meaningless.  He never was at
risk for AIDS in the first place.  And he's assuming it's thanks to the meds that he's doing so well all these years later.  What a tangled
web modern medicine weaves. Rolling Eyes

P.S. Or I guess it is just possible he's not actually taking the meds...
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6