Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
The positives of hair loss EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
The positives of hair loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
The positives of hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The positives of hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The positives of hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The positives of hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The positives of hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The positives of hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The positives of hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The positives of hair loss

+7
zanza
pancacke
abc123
CausticSymmetry
mphatesmpb
itzmecorey
Yanks
11 posters

Go down

The positives of hair loss Empty The positives of hair loss

Post  Yanks Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:55 am

I'd like to point out quickly the positives that we can find in our situations quickly. I don't know about the rest of the people on here, but it wasn't until hair loss hit me that I really started focusing on improving my health. I know A TON MORE about my body and how to keep it healthy than I ever would have if I didn't have this issue. I believe it's even possible that I was on the verge of a heart attack when I was just 23 years old and my health has improved tremendously since then even if my hair hasn't. I'll probably live an extra 20 years at least BECAUSE of my hair loss. And it's really a lot easier to remember this when loss is minimal, but it's a good thing to remember when one is in a rough spot in this battle.

I tried taking a "natural" approach to my hair loss when I first noticed it at 18-20 (in denial a lot of the time.. and still sort of am haha), which meant taking saw palmetto and downing it with a red bull. I quickly advanced to propecia/rogaine like the doc suggested. From there I messed with chemical topicals for a couple years until my health caught up with me and I dropped it all and focused on my dandruff issue internally.

I wish I had spent all the time/money/efforts I did on chemicals, on researching and fixing my diet. I wonder where I would have been today. drugs should be a last resort type thing IMO.

I almost envy the newbies on here asking "what's DHT?" That they can get involved right away with a good natural approach without first resorting to the drugs is awesome... so let's support them. I'm not against treatments that work if one is aware of the consequences...

I don't know why I just an urge to post something like this. Probably been similar posts before haha... delete it if you want admins...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

The positives of hair loss Empty Re: The positives of hair loss

Post  itzmecorey Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 am

I share a very similar story... Im 25 now and hair is pretty bad like NW 3.5 diffuse

I am so happy I have learned about health and wellness from forums and bloggers!

I am in ripped awesome shape and have a superb diet!

Still get upset about my hair cuz I know I would look great with a nice hairline but... Blah

itzmecorey

http://www.coreychmiel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:15 am

it wasn't until hair loss hit me that I really started focusing on improving my health. I know A TON MORE about my body and how to keep it healthy than I ever would have if I didn't have this issue. I believe it's even possible that I was on the verge of a heart attack when I was just 23 years old and my health has improved tremendously since then even if my hair hasn't. I'll probably live an extra 20 years at least BECAUSE of my hair loss.

Same here.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 am

I'm in the same boat, really agree with this thread. Yes, there are been similar mentions in the past on here, but never an actual thread on the topic.

Because medicine has become deranged into a form of symptom based treatment and isolation of organs, instead of looking for underlying causes, the system as a whole seems forever stuck looking at the bark on a tree instead of the whole forest. This system is the most effective generator of revenue, but the very worst at human health.

To complicate matters more, the government and its respective agencies has virtually ignored serious, environmental threats, not to mention serious oversight on food and labeling practices, which all contribute to wide-spread problems that affect everyone--if it's not hair, it will certainly be someone else.

To a degree, whether it is out of ignorance or out of refusal to take responsibility (due to loss of income or threat of litigation), government and business have often participated in the demise of the health of its citizens to epic proportion.

Some examples include fluoride and aluminium in drinking water, placement of toxic metals in the mouth, leaving decaying tissue in the body on purpose, placing implants into the body (certain autoimmune reaction), allowing disruptive, artificially produced fats to be used in the food supply without evidence of safety. Not replacing lost minerals in the soil, mandatory vaccinations, and toxic drugs being prescribed for long-term use.

Ideally if drugs are ever used, they should be used for very short-term. All drugs poison enzymes and/or block receptors. The body can never get well on a long-term medication.

If I didn't start losing hair at an early age, I would have allowed my body to deteriorate, and advancements into multiple disease process would have been allowed to set in. Now I no longer have to worry about how I will perform in the bedroom when I'm 60, 70, 80 or older, nor do I have to subject myself to the legal drug cartel, or worry about cancer or heart disease, senility, prostate problems, becoming a medical invalid, etc.

Without health, nothing else matters.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:41 am

"Without health, nothing else matters."

Aint that the truth! What's a shame its that it is so difficult to preach this stuff to friends and family. One becomes a terrible nuisance. Ultimately it's the decision of every individual how they want to live and deal with health issues, but I feel like everyone is entitled to an educated decision at the least...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:I'm in the same boat, really agree with this thread. Yes, there are been similar mentions in the past on here, but never an actual thread on the topic.

Because medicine has become deranged into a form of symptom based treatment and isolation of organs, instead of looking for underlying causes, the system as a whole seems forever stuck looking at the bark on a tree instead of the whole forest. This system is the most effective generator of revenue, but the very worst at human health.

To complicate matters more, the government and its respective agencies has virtually ignored serious, environmental threats, not to mention serious oversight on food and labeling practices, which all contribute to wide-spread problems that affect everyone--if it's not hair, it will certainly be someone else.

To a degree, whether it is out of ignorance or out of refusal to take responsibility (due to loss of income or threat of litigation), government and business have often participated in the demise of the health of its citizens to epic proportion.

Some examples include fluoride and aluminium in drinking water, placement of toxic metals in the mouth, leaving decaying tissue in the body on purpose, placing implants into the body (certain autoimmune reaction), allowing disruptive, artificially produced fats to be used in the food supply without evidence of safety. Not replacing lost minerals in the soil, mandatory vaccinations, and toxic drugs being prescribed for long-term use.

Ideally if drugs are ever used, they should be used for very short-term. All drugs poison enzymes and/or block receptors. The body can never get well on a long-term medication.

If I didn't start losing hair at an early age, I would have allowed my body to deteriorate, and advancements into multiple disease process would have been allowed to set in. Now I no longer have to worry about how I will perform in the bedroom when I'm 60, 70, 80 or older, nor do I have to subject myself to the legal drug cartel, or worry about cancer or heart disease, senility, prostate problems, becoming a medical invalid, etc.

Without health, nothing else matters.

I agree, and am very grateful for finding this site, ty CS.

I think people will continue to get sicker and sicker from the current health care model until someone figures out genetic engineering a couple decades down the line.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:28 pm

I think people will continue to get sicker and sicker from the current health care model until someone figures out genetic engineering a couple decades down the line.
No thanks, GMO humans are the last thing we need.......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 pm

pancacke wrote:

No thanks, GMO humans are the last thing we need.......

I agree

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Parents altering childrens DNA to have blue eyes etc. I could puke.........but I'm getting off-topic....

Thanks to CS, jdp, a>r and everyone else on this board that brought me to where I am now!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 pm

what if hairloss isn't a negative thing? Instead it is a progression just like we grow up and get bigger, etc...

any opinions or proof that it is a negative?

zanza

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:32 am

zanza wrote:any opinions or proof that it is a negative?

Embarrasing, loss of confidence etc..

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 am

Hospitalized in psychiatry, loss of confidence, self-esteem, etc. no it isn't negative at all, I'm like CS, think it's the best thing that ever happened to me now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 am

tooyoung wrote:
zanza wrote:any opinions or proof that it is a negative?

Embarrasing, loss of confidence etc..
There's a lesson to learn here -own your confidence!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 am

"To complicate matters more, the government and its respective agencies has virtually ignored serious, environmental threats, not to mention serious oversight on food and labeling practices, which all contribute to wide-spread problems that affect everyone--if it's not hair, it will certainly be someone else.

Some examples include fluoride and aluminium in drinking water, placement of toxic metals in the mouth, leaving decaying tissue in the body on purpose, placing implants into the body (certain autoimmune reaction), allowing disruptive, artificially produced fats to be used in the food supply without evidence of safety. Not replacing lost minerals in the soil, mandatory vaccinations, and toxic drugs being prescribed for long-term use."

What I don't understand is why the government lets all this happening instead of taking measures to protect the ignorant citizens? For example, it is known that rafined sugar causes cavities that leads to root canals that leads to all kind of deadly diseases...why don't they ban or try to reduce this poison? everywhere you look there are food products that are bad for you, it's obvious they don't care about citizen's health. maybe they try to solve another problem, population overgrowth, and since they can't start wars anymore they are killing us "softly" with industrial food Smile

Anyway, this site is great especially to ignorant people (like me) that do not have any medical knowledge. Too bad the regimen does not work for everyone, as I saw from different posts. I hope it will work for me (I am still waiting since more then a month ago for the stupid belgian customs to release my supplements and to see how it works)

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:33 am

It seems that sugar was made a staple ingredient in American diets long ago (neighbor borrowing eggs, milk, sugar, butter from other neighbors). But if you watch Sugar, The Bitter Truth (www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM) there is reference made to a study from the 70's I think, which showed that fat was the reason for obesity, not sugar. This is wrong, but it become the go-to ingredient for taste in the food industry right after that.

But WHY would the gov't not educate the ignorant? $$$... ever seen the PSA pushing high fructose corn syrup? This came out only a few years ago. Corn is a cash crop sooo....
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  luluyan Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:22 pm

In my opinion,it's a common thing.Most people have the problem of hair loss.

luluyan

http://www.tuobuy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  denyalmartin Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks For sharing best information. such a good info for me. i Agree With you.

denyalmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down