Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anxiety Problems and Update

+13
abc123
Odysseus
isis
Prague
hadrion
Nashville Hairline
randle20
LA-Night
diffuse
fredounet
LittleFighter
CausticSymmetry
Decro435
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Anxiety Problems and Update

Post  isis Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am

jep decro,

if this doesnt fit in your belief system, thats fine ...

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  isis Thu May 26, 2011 8:35 am

guys, you can believe what you want, if you are not ready for it, thats fine ...

i spent easily more than 1000 hours of searching to deal with my own postraumatic stress disorder, it needed more than 10 years till i found the answer ... and i was a few times so closed to suicide because i was so overwhelmed and out of control ... i was emotionally dead

you should read this book to get to know who you really are

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Over-Mind-Control-Method/dp/160037607X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306358899&sr=8-1

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Thu May 26, 2011 8:54 am

isis wrote:guys, you can believe what you want, if you are not ready for it, thats fine ...

i spent easily more than 1000 hours of searching to deal with my own postraumatic stress disorder, it needed more than 10 years till i found the answer ... and i was a few times so closed to suicide because i was so overwhelmed and out of control ... i was emotionally dead

you should read this book to get to know who you really are

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Over-Mind-Control-Method/dp/160037607X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306358899&sr=8-1

Sorry if I offended you..

Thanks for all the helpful comments everyone

Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 am

diffuse wrote:
isis wrote:if you have strong anxiety disorder no supplement, diet or whatever will release it for you. Because the body is simply not the cause, it is an important part but not the root cause... the root cause of anxiety are negative beliefs and emotions which are not material but energy...

Anxiety and depression can have many causes so I think it is misleading to pinpoint one possibility and say that is definitely the cause. Relieving stress and negative emotions is a great thing to do but will be limited or difficult to accomplish if there is a physical problem e.g. with brain chemistry. Root cause of mine was amalgam fillings; 90% gone when they went. No amount of "positive beliefs and emotions" could have overcome it IMO/IME.

The only wise words here IMO.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Fri May 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Isis, with due respect I think you are describing something that worked for you, not something that will work for everyone. Sounds like a stress reduction technique - probably has its uses but not a cure for clinical depression/anxiety in my view. Unhappiness/anxiety caused by stress is something different I feel.

To fit my own case to your theory I would need to have started negative thinking/reducing life energy, for no particular reason, suddenly around age 12 and stopped suddenly at age 29. And that even now whenever I take a mercury chelator that doesn't bind very tightly to it, such as iodine, I resume this way of thinking. Or I can look at the dates my amalgams were placed and removed and draw the straightforward conclusion that for me the root cause is/was mercury (some of which will still be stored in my body hence the chelation effect).

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  isis Fri May 27, 2011 11:46 pm

for every problem, there is a solution. If you are willing to solve your problem, life will bring the solution right to you BUT then it is up to you if you decide for it or not ... most people decide against it because they stuck in their old belief systems. They are not ready to touch new ground, to reform their belief system, they simply assume that this new oportunity cannot work but they never tried. At this moment this new door is closed forever.

You decided against it, you decided to stay in your known world and then of course, you will get what you always got! Nothing changes because you make the same old descisions everyday new.

Most are not ready to let expand their minds, to go beyond their beliefs, they feel offended because something in this new possibility seems not to fit in their own worldview. Then they try to insult, they fight for their belief but what they really do is, that they are closing doors all the time...

my defination for healing is this:

healing= setting the intention for healing -> being open to go beyong your known world, not matter what comes -> decide for it when it comes, and it will be there ...

It always worked for me. I was a few times very closed to death, but i knew, that the solution will come if i´m just open enough to make a descision for it. This is absolutely miraclous.

and i´m not saying that everything new that comes your way will be the solution, but if your against it before you ever tried, this possibily is gone ... you will feel when the right one is their, then it is up to you if you decide for it or not.

peace

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat May 28, 2011 3:36 am

Depression, originating from "gut problems":

Michael Ash

http://www.nleducation.co.uk/resources/reviews/a-novel-approach-to-treating-depression-how-probiotics-can-shift-mood-by-modulating-cytokines/

Michael Maes

http://www.michaelmaes.com (leaky gut diet, gut pathogens, cytokines)

Emily Deans

http://evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/search?q=leaky (many different topics, I choosed "leaky" to narrow the posts)

Everyone is talking about the gut-brain connection these days.

Wheat, Casein and other sensitivities might be the missing link for some.

Low SIgA might bring false negatives when testing, like in my case, due to low SIgA I got a negative for gluten sensitivity.

If heavy metals are one of the causes or potentiators for this gut disfunction problem, then by all means do heavy metal chelation.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat May 28, 2011 3:37 am

BTW, going strict "Paleo" may be of great help, and possibly the solution.

LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 am

Crazy day, but anyway I went to the doctor for the heart problems which seem to be derived from my use of Iodine. I have a echo cardiogram or whatever it's called and a 24-Hr Holter monitor put on (The day before).. Everything turned out fine he claimed there was nothing physically wrong with my heart. So therefore these symptoms are clearly derived from my Anxiety. Why this developed after Iodine is beyond me, but I believe it may have stirred up an underlying anxiety issue. Weird thing is, the day I had the holter monitor on I felt much more relaxed. So maybe this is just a psychological issue, but the anxiety attacks just seem to happen randomly even when I'm at my calmest.. I guess the best thing to do take my supplements and ignore the hair loss and not to give a sh*t about what anyone else thinks. If the supplements work then great, but if they don't well I guess I'm just going to have to live with it. One thing that makes this very hard is the fact that I can't get rid of my itchy scalp, I believe this adds a lot to my anxiety issue, having a constant nagging itchy head every minute of everyday. Could it be that the itchy scalp is a product of anxiety?.

* On another note, I met a famous Irish comedian at the hospital.. I Turned to him and asked him if he damaged his funny bone.. he laughed, but later heard from a friend that he might suffer from depression.. awkward....
**Also a shop I pulled into on the way to the hospital (1 Hour Drive) the cashier I went to was shot about 3 hours later (Didn't die)... lucky...
***Also drove behind a Delorean for the drive home, tried to get him up to 88 mph, but couldn't... unlucky...

Weird day..
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 am

I guess the best thing to do take my supplements and ignore the hair loss and not to give a sh*t about what anyone else thinks. If the supplements work then great, but if they don't well I guess I'm just going to have to live with it.

I didn't realize until recently the extent to which stress by itself can prevent your hair from improving.

Like you, I suffer from severe anxiety and low self-esteem. I grew up with my mom telling me things like "you're so ugly I can't bear to look at you," on a regular basis. I am realizing only now how these negative childhood experiences have compromised my ability to deal with environmental stress factors, and how they've contributed to my intense social anxiety. Needless to say, hair loss threw a wrench into the works. During the last year, I went from being a star student (at a world-renowned university), to failing out of my classes. My life is currently FUBAR, but I'm trying my best to put the pieces back together.

In the last few days, I noticed a sudden increase in shedding and pain along my hairline at the temples. I hadn't made any substantial changes in my diet/supplement regimen (which, by the way, was producing decent results everywhere except in the temple areas), so I was unsure as to what caused the flare up. I then realized that during the last few days, I've been going up to the mirror periodically and pulling my hair back to examine my hairline. I believe that even this simple act is enough to trigger an intense stress response. Who knows...maybe even the physical stress on the hair follicles could contribute to shedding and inflammation.

There's a lot of discussion on this forum about the environmental toxins that plague our health. There's something else that could be just as important: modern society is toxic. You can't turn on the TV or open a magazine without being flooded with toxic ideas about how you're supposed to look, how you're supposed to act, etc...in order to live happily. Negative thoughts and feelings accumulate in your psyche just like heavy metals accumulate in your body tissues. You have to detox both.

It helps me remember that I'm only going to live once. Embrace life!
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 pm

mphatesmpb,

If you never learn to forgive her, you can be on the best regimen, do everything 100%, exercise, etc. and your health will never improve and will still struggle decades.

You know you've forgiven when it becomes compassion for her. Doesn't mean you trust her though.

Single best thing you can do for health. Focus on this above all.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 pm

mph, just hang in there and be positive. Sometimes one has to simply give Time a chance. It helps to realize a few basic truths, too, and to realize means to start by look deeply. There is somethings within us which despite our gravest mistakes remains unblemished. It is the core, is unsullied, and no setbacks in life (certainly not looks) affect it. This realization is the foundation for respect for all life of any kind everywhere; of an inherent sense of equality. Contemplation and deep empirical observation in daily life , of whether the last statement is really a fact, can set right many a personal problem.

"There's something else that could be just as important: modern society is toxic. " This is true. Even in spiritual traditions, the first and the most helpful thing suggested is isolation from regular society, and mingling only in society of the good. The reason is quite simple really- momentary flashes of insights are not sustainable 24/7, and soon the mind gets caught up in old patterns again. A nascent sapling is thus protected in a spiritual community, till it becomes stronger. But is it possible for someone who has to live within the 'regular' society and cannot take a break? It is much harder, really. But doable. Constantly reminding one's mind of some basic truths (last para), and to vigilantly keep breaking old negative patterns is a way.

And when was society not toxic in history? Which age and place of war and strife would you want to go back to? Smile And even in today's world, which country's society would you like to live in?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

In the end, it's back to every individual to make choices for oneself. Brick by brick, as it were, individuals make the society. If one is a good person, one will ultimately make others around happier and wiser. But charity begins at home first, and with oneself.

You'll do alright, don't get anxious, bet on your strengths (and as you some of them proven), and as for the weaknesses and setbacks, know that they are not of you choosing, and they don't affect the radiance of the inner being anyway. So why worry? Be merry, be mindful, and live life well. That's all there is to it, mostly!

cheers,
-9r5-

9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:16 am

And when was society not toxic in history? Which age and place of war and strife would you want to go back to? Smile And even in today's world, which country's society would you like to live in?

In the end, it's back to every individual to make choices for oneself. Brick by brick, as it were, individuals make the society. If one is a good person, one will ultimately make others around happier and wiser. But charity begins at home first, and with oneself.

One could argue that all societies past and present have been based on suppression of the individual for the sake of group preservation.

But I believe that society is progressively becoming more stressful for the individual. I believe that during the last several centuries (since the oncoming of the industrial age), it has gradually overwhelmed the human being's biological capacity for withstanding stress.

I read on some paleo forum a pretty hilarious description of the full spectrum of stress experienced by early man: "an enraged saber-toothed tiger ten inches from your butt."

The stress experienced by human beings in modern civilization is completely different in its basic nature. Modern civilization is based on economies of scale. Economies are based on productivity and profit margins. Businesses are basically hierarchical systems which seek to squeeze out as much labor and service from the individual persons that comprise it. There is no incentive for the preservation of the individual's health and happiness.

Thus the stress we experience is no longer the fear that your ass is going to be dinner for a saber-toothed cat...instead we're plagued by a steady pressure/anxiety that eats away each minute.

Not to mention the plethora of man-made toxins released into the environment as a result of industrialism.

This has only been exacerbated by the dawn of the information/digital age. We live in a hyperconnected world characterized by information overload. The internet is made available to us through a computer screen, and each of us is basically staring into a pixelated abyss...a single click will bring us information from the opposite side of the planet. Whereas the paleolithic man only stared up at the stars at night time.

mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Decro,

I'm amazed that no one has suggested adrenal fatigue (especially CS). Your symptoms all seem to point to it, including IBS. Iodine can make it worse because the adrenals need to be treated before the thyroid. LF- No offense, but you tend to see everything related to the gut Wink. Get a 24 hour adrenal test done asap.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Anxiety Problems and Update - Page 2 Empty n

Post  LittleFighter Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Paradox wrote:Decro,

I'm amazed that no one has suggested adrenal fatigue (especially CS). Your symptoms all seem to point to it, including IBS. Iodine can make it worse because the adrenals need to be treated before the thyroid. LF- No offense, but you tend to see everything related to the gut Wink. Get a 24 hour adrenal test done asap.

Paradox, I was somewhat worried about people thinking precisely just that. But I'm being honest here, I truly believe pretty much the key is in there.

Also I didn't just mention the gut as a very possible thing out of nothing, I did provide evidence on the connection, and there's lots of ignorance on the subject. Though I admit the cause may be different, it can't explain 100% of the cases; I don't want to be close-minded or short-sighted, other wise I'd stop being objective. Besides, I don't like people that don't listen to what you have to say or get angry because you are daring to question what they're saying. That's just a F stupid attitude, and often means that there's something to hide.

I must admit that in this thead I had a less than optimal attitude, to put it someway, like dismissing other people's comments. Please understand... I was having my "manly period" XD

There is something about the adrenal fatigue theory... But I'll skip commenting on it. Rather would suggest reading (or listening) to what Matt Lalonde, Kurt Harris and others like Dr BG have to say about it.

LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:29 pm

LF- I wasn't saying you're wrong...just a friendly jab. I think it's awesome how you provide so much info relative to the gut. In fact I think you are the one who got me started on LBGG and Saccharomyces Boulardii when I was just taking Jarrow EPS. Those two agree with me much better!

I'm just saying that adrenal fatigue immediately jumped out at me, and I was surprised no-one had even mentioned it. I'm starting to realize that there are many causes for every condition (it seems), and they are all intertwined and interdependent.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2