Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Listen to CS talk about the thyroid EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Listen to CS talk about the thyroid

+4
Hoppipolla
act
tooyoung
sdguy
8 posters

Go down

Listen to CS talk about the thyroid Empty Listen to CS talk about the thyroid

Post  sdguy Wed May 11, 2011 4:24 am

We put together our first audio chat on HealthyFixx about the thryoid, so if you're interested in hearing CS ramble on then you're in luck! We know it's far from perfect and welcome your suggestions and criticisms in the comments. Enjoy.

http://healthyfixx.com/health/27/audio-thyroid-basics

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Listen to CS talk about the thyroid Empty Re: Listen to CS talk about the thyroid

Post  tooyoung Wed May 11, 2011 4:30 am

Enjoyed the vid, makes a change from reading lots of text.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Listen to CS talk about the thyroid Empty Re: Listen to CS talk about the thyroid

Post  sdguy Wed May 11, 2011 4:34 am

You listened to a 14-minute talk in 6 minutes? Amazing! Wink

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed May 11, 2011 4:39 am

Wink I'd decided by 5 minutes in I had already enjoyed it, still got it going in the background.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Wed May 11, 2011 4:45 am

Hehe, glad you like it. We were both critical of ourselves and think there's plenty of room for improvement, but you're right, it's nice to break up the reading with audio.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed May 11, 2011 4:50 am

It would be so helpful to new members if you and Brian kept this up sdguy! Definitely hope you both continue with these audio discussions and get deeper and deeper into more in depth subjects.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 11, 2011 4:57 am

omg I get to hear Brian!

... wow there's his voice! haha Smile

That's so cool lol

Really weird actually! Because I know I'm listening to someone who knows SO much.. and yet I've only just started listening!

Good stuff though, really well done to both of you for starting to make this stuff more accessible to people.

Keep it up, I'll definitely be listening Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed May 11, 2011 6:50 am

Hoppipolla wrote:omg I get to hear Brian!

... wow there's his voice! haha Smile

That's so cool

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 11, 2011 6:56 am

Listen to CS talk about the thyroid 40px-718smiley.svg
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Wed May 11, 2011 9:18 am

Thanks for the positive comments guys, we're going to keep at it so be sure to help the cause by telling friends and family about the site.

Any topics you guys want covered? (not too technical just yet)

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed May 11, 2011 10:11 am

sdguy wrote:Thanks for the positive comments guys, we're going to keep at it so be sure to help the cause by telling friends and family about the site.

Hormone replacement therapy (pros/cons, and alternatives) would be good- especially testosterone for men.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed May 11, 2011 10:35 am

Wow. The site just gets better and better. I love the idea Very Happy I have been thinking something like this needed to exist for awhile.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed May 11, 2011 9:48 pm

sdguy wrote:Thanks for the positive comments guys, we're going to keep at it so be sure to help the cause by telling friends and family about the site.

Natural sun protection and how to get a healthy tan would be a nice topic and would come at the right time...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu May 12, 2011 3:29 am

Good point pancacke, we've been talking about that one with summer right around the corner.

Paradox, Brian likes the idea of a hormone talk and it's been added to the list. There are a few things ahead of it but stay tuned and you should see something in the not-too-distant future.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 13, 2011 1:28 am

How about one about oral hygiene. If I remember Brian has some good information about that. It may be similar in that bad breath is usually due to chronic nasal infections and post nasal drip, which in turn I believe causes infected tonsils and other glands in the the back of the mouth. Also the yeast connection, mercury amalgams etc. Still would be a nice to see a comprehensive write-up on that subject. Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 13, 2011 2:52 am

In case you haven't seen this already http://healthyfixx.com/health/11/how-to-prevent-and-reverse-cavities

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Fri May 13, 2011 3:49 am

More good suggestions hapyman, pancacke's right, take a look at the cavities article for some good info. Brian is very interested in talking about oral pathology but we decided that we need to get some basic building blocks for good health down first so we'll soon be hitting basic topics like minerals, diet, heavy metals, thryoid, and supplements and how people can introduce small changes to get started. It occurred to us that we we're throwing out some good random information but didn't have a place for new visitors to get going.

I'm sure we'll hit oral issues soon after. Thanks again for the suggestions and please keep posting any ideas you have.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 13, 2011 4:09 am

pancacke wrote:In case you haven't seen this already http://healthyfixx.com/health/11/how-to-prevent-and-reverse-cavities

Thanks guys... not sure how I missed that one Embarassed

hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Fri May 13, 2011 4:56 am

The site is coming out really well. The information is very nicely ordered and presented, the charts, the this vs that, etc. I still have to hear the audio, it's not clear on my machine without putting on earplugs, I'll get around to it today. But audio's a very good idea. V good and informative work by you guys.

appreciated,
-9r5-
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down