Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :)

+11
LittleFighter
CausticSymmetry
JosephineMarie
hapyman
magic_gro
tooyoung
fredounet
isis
itzmecorey
abc123
Hoppipolla
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) Empty Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :)

Post  Hoppipolla Mon May 09, 2011 5:23 am

Hiya.. basically I want to get hold of this stuff called "Syntol" for Candida. If I bought it over here it would cost me at least £40 plus P&P, but over in America it's only $40 and P&P from many places is included. So of course even with shipping over to the UK it would be significantly less. And when we're talking about spending so much on one single product (which I am happy to do as it seems like good stuff), I really want to make sure I'm not just throwing extra money out the window!

Could anyone help me out here?

Thanks a lot guys Smile

Hoppipolla!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) Empty Re: Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :)

Post  Hoppipolla Mon May 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Anybody? ._.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :) Empty Re: Heya erm, I need someone in America to do me a big and super cool favour :)

Post  abc123 Mon May 09, 2011 10:14 pm

-_-

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  itzmecorey Tue May 10, 2011 12:45 am

How and why do you think you have candida? Im just asking because I know you have mentioned it before... Its usually a diagnosis of exclusion when people dont know whats wrong... You better off just going very low carb for a few days... There is a lot of strains of candida and low carb is your best fighter IMO

itzmecorey

http://www.coreychmiel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  isis Tue May 10, 2011 12:50 am

you know what, candida only appears whenb your immune system is weak because of another reason. It is a by product/ a symptom and not a disease itself. Heal the cause and the candida will disapear

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  isis Tue May 10, 2011 12:55 am

http://www.naturalnews.com/023993_candida_article_fungus.html

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 10, 2011 4:02 am

Good but erm... can anybody help me get the supp? lol

I might just see if I can order it myself from the US, I'm just scared of being hit by the £8 customs charge!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Tue May 10, 2011 4:05 am

this thread is funny. Very Happy

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 10, 2011 6:06 am

fredounet wrote:this thread is funny. Very Happy

why? o.O

I just... I don't understand why people are so opposed to the idea that Candida is potentially a big player in MPB...

It explains the connection of MPB to dandruff, food sensitivities, digestive problems, toxins, metals, gluten, bread, sugar, alcohol.. it ties the whole lot together and wraps a bow around it lol

But... at the end of the day I'm only cleansing anyway Smile I've done cleanses before this (liver, parasite, etc), but I've never gone for Candida in a big, big way before.

Also... hell man.. this just MUST be Candida. I ate a load of bread and a bit of chocolate earlier (meh, I got lazy xD) and had a sleep, and when I woke up my stomach was just killing Sad Like, all bloated feeling and hurting, and uncomfortable. This happens semi-often to me since all this started, but it gets particularly worse when I eat certain foods (usually but not always the kinds of foods that are seen to be bad for Candida).

I dunno guys. I know Candida isn't exciting. I know Candida isn't some big systemic virus (or not quite) or evil metals accumulating in your body or some tiny enzyme or evil hormone somewhere that is causing all your problems. It's just fungus, living in your intestines. It's the same stuff women get, the same stuff people with IBS often have. It's not exciting, and I'm sorry about that. But... I'm afraid the truth doesn't HAVE to be exciting, it just has to be the truth... right?

(again, I'm not sure, I'm just writing down thoughts Smile )
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue May 10, 2011 6:09 am

Couldn't your stomach ache after bread be more linked to gluten sensitivities rather than candida?

You'd be better off chelating, I think mercury and candida have some kind of relationship, if you reduce the mercury, you'll reduce the candida. If nothing else it'll be good for you to get all the metals out of the body. Candida seems a symptom of a problem. (metals)

May be too early to say, but my tongue seems to be getting clearer the more I chelate.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 10, 2011 6:12 am

tooyoung wrote:Couldn't your stomach ache after bread be more linked to gluten sensitivities rather than candida?

You'd be better off chelating, I think mercury and candida have some kind of relationship, if you reduce the mercury, you'll reduce the candida. If nothing else it'll be good for you to get all the metals out of the body. Candida seems a symptom of a problem. (metals)

May be too early to say, but my tongue seems to be getting clearer the more I chelate.

Nah man... I've had enough of frickin' guesswork and beating around the bush! lol (imo)

This stuff is biting the dust!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Tue May 10, 2011 6:20 am

Hoppipolla wrote:
fredounet wrote:this thread is funny. Very Happy

why? o.O

I just... I don't understand why people are so opposed to the idea that Candida is potentially a big player in MPB...

It explains the connection of MPB to dandruff, food sensitivities, digestive problems, toxins, metals, gluten, bread, sugar, alcohol.. it ties the whole lot together and wraps a bow around it lol

But... at the end of the day I'm only cleansing anyway Smile I've done cleanses before this (liver, parasite, etc), but I've never gone for Candida in a big, big way before.

Also... hell man.. this just MUST be Candida. I ate a load of bread and a bit of chocolate earlier (meh, I got lazy xD) and had a sleep, and when I woke up my stomach was just killing Sad Like, all bloated feeling and hurting, and uncomfortable. This happens semi-often to me since all this started, but it gets particularly worse when I eat certain foods (usually but not always the kinds of foods that are seen to be bad for Candida).

I dunno guys. I know Candida isn't exciting. I know Candida isn't some big systemic virus (or not quite) or evil metals accumulating in your body or some tiny enzyme or evil hormone somewhere that is causing all your problems. It's just fungus, living in your intestines. It's the same stuff women get, the same stuff people with IBS often have. It's not exciting, and I'm sorry about that. But... I'm afraid the truth doesn't HAVE to be exciting, it just has to be the truth... right?

(again, I'm not sure, I'm just writing down thoughts Smile )

It was funny because you asked a simple question and it turned to be an argument against candida. And it happened so fast.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 10, 2011 7:02 am

fredounet wrote:It was funny because you asked a simple question and it turned to be an argument against candida. And it happened so fast.

haha well, that's true yes Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue May 10, 2011 7:07 am

Hoppipolla wrote:
tooyoung wrote:Couldn't your stomach ache after bread be more linked to gluten sensitivities rather than candida?

Nah man... I've had enough of frickin' guesswork and beating around the bush! lol (imo)

Don't you have amalgams in your mouth? Not much guesswork involved...

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 10, 2011 7:24 am

tooyoung wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:

Don't you have amalgams in your mouth? Not much guesswork involved...

But... do you see my point? Why point the finger at something like that.. my diet was awful, just awful for years and years and years on end. I'm not going to turn to my dentist and say "You!! This is YOUR fault!". Because it's not. It's MY fault and I would be lying if I said anything else.

I fully intend on removing my dental amalgams. But the trick to killing Candida... is just to kill it. Enzymes and stuff, to tear it apart and kill it. I am chelating as well.. but I just cba lol

Why beat around the bush when you can just take something that kills it directly? I'm going to keep chelating ofc, but I also think that it's very random to just say "It's metals!" even when aside from ONE filling there's no evidence. And I've been living off of pizza, chocolate and alcohol for like.. what... 7 years?

I don't buy all this stuff about metals causing everything... because it's not true...
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 10, 2011 8:23 am

and haha wow I'm finally understanding this!!

Candex:

Ingredient Dose
Vegetarian Cellulase 148,000 CU
Vegetarian Hemicellulase 60,000 HCU
Vegetarian Amylase 8000 DU
Vegetarian Glucoamylase 400 mg
Vegetarian Invertase 1200 SU
Vegetarian Malt Diastase 400 DP

Cellulase and hemicellulase break down candida's cell wall and kill it. Amylase and glucoamylase break down carbs, diastase breaks down starch, and then invertase breaks down sucrose, all of which starving Candida of food.

Clever, CLEVER stuff.. I wish I had thought of this lol

Enzymes are wonderful because they're so targeted. Like the way you can use pepsin to break down mucus building up in the intestines. Protease probably does it too.

Syntol contains:

Protease
Cellulase
Hemicellulase
Serrapeptase
Amylase
Glucoamylase

(plus probiotics and stuff)

I dunno the purpose of protease or serrapeptase in this mix... they are both protein digesting enzymes. I don't know why that helps.. perhaps it digests the actual cell contents of Candida?

NSI YST Management is pretty much the same as Candex.

FASCINATING though!!

It seems that with combinations of enzymes like this one can rid themselves of both Candida, mucus build up... and hell, maybe even all kinds of build-up in the intestines!

I had no idea enzymes were so incredible!

Apologies for being such a noob at times!! Smile

Hoppiiiipolla! ^_^

EDIT -- Oh! That's why protease wouldn't do so much for mucus! Because protease breaks down the PEPTIDES, not the raw proteins! I get it Smile And yes, Candida releases proteins out of it's cells when it dies, ofc! Hence the inclusion of protease and that in some products.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue May 10, 2011 11:42 am

hoppi: have you found somebody to help you out?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 10, 2011 12:11 pm

magic_gro wrote:hoppi: have you found somebody to help you out?

nopies ._.

I of course have been considering just trying to buy it from the US myself but... it might take ages to get here, and postage might cost lots... and then I have the £8 fee lol.. it's just not worth it!

I do think that Syntol is still the best though! With that coupled with Okra Pepsin... I can't lose! ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 11, 2011 1:51 am

Right... I just bit the bullet and ordered 180 Syntol caps with postage for £48. I know it's a lot of money. I know. But damnit I just want this to END now. And this product is really, really good. It even has serrapeptase for killing Candida systemically and easing the strain it put on the body.

Basically, this ends now.

Also, this only means £24 per 90 caps of Syntol, which is actually even cheaper than trying to get it from the US.

So yes it's a big investment (particularly when you consider I've also spent £22 on Okra Pepsin...) but... I've had enough now. This has gone on long enough.

Now... it finally ends!!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed May 11, 2011 5:26 am

Nice outlook Hoppi! Very Happy

Here's to your success!

Let us know how it goes.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Fri May 13, 2011 5:39 am

Hoppi--just yesterday I bought lactoferrin, colostrum and butyric acid to help me with my gut issues based upon what Immortal posted on the physiology page re candida and also:

http://www.wellnessresources.com/weight/articles/germ_gangs_block_weight_loss_the_leptin_diet_weight_loss_challenge_5/

I have used candex, lots of diflucan, etc., and may or may not have a candida problem anymore but I still have digestive issues and many food sensitivities--that may mean the candida is still there or maybe I have the "germ gangs" in my intestines as explained in the link. Anyway, even though this link appears to be about weight loss, there is quite a bit of info about candida and pathogenic bacteria and what to do about it. We not only have to kill it but we have to replace the leftover space with beneficial bacteria and take supplements that heal our gut. Of course, you probably already understand all that, but it never hurts to read a little more, right? Even though I consider myself a learned veteran on candida and food allergies, etc., I still learned more from Immortal and Byron Richards yesterday.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 13, 2011 6:33 am

JosephineMarie - That's a nice article!

I've been focusing lately on a substance called Berberine, which has been shown to have very potent effects on reducing blood sugar and increasing insulin sensitivity. It also improves skin. I just purchased some, because it has anti-obesity effects that probably work by acting as a germicide. It's very anti-Candida and is found in many professional anti-Candida formulas.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 am

Hey CS--Yeah, Byron Richards is a pretty smart guy--almost as smart as you (but not quite) lol! I bought his book on Leptin and it was an eye opener too. Quite possibly between your advice re ALA and L-Carnetine before meals and his advice regarding eating 3 meals a day and no snacks in between, etc. and leaving 5-6 hour gaps between meals I may not end up with diabetes type 2 in the later future and in the near future get to my goal weight (I'm 25 lbs away).

I've used goldenseal before, but not for any length of time. I think too berberine is a component in the GI helper formulation I was using for awhile, and I do think the GI helper soothed my gut, but now I am going to shift in favor of the lactoferrin, butyric acid, colostrum and continuing to take Dr. O'hira's probiotics (thanks again to you for that referral, CS) and see where I get with that program for awhile. If you have the time to answer this--what is the impact of berberine on the good bacteria in the gut?
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 13, 2011 7:47 am

JosephineMarie - Here is the proposed mechanism of Berberine:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2966414/?tool=pubmed

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Fri May 13, 2011 8:28 am

Thank you, CS.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next