Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Laser Question EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Laser Question EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Laser Question EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Laser Question EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Laser Question EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Laser Question EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Laser Question EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Laser Question EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Laser Question EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Laser Question

3 posters

Go down

Laser Question Empty Laser Question

Post  Gibson Fri May 06, 2011 5:55 am

I recently started using my Lasermax 50 and think I have overstimulated. Seems like my hair took a slight hit and I'm pretty pissed. Here's the question, is laser therapy not suitable for some users, or should I just drastically cut back and assume it will be useful? I haven't really followed the laser threads, so I appreciate any insights.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Laser Question Empty Re: Laser Question

Post  Whip Fri May 06, 2011 6:13 am

Should be 3x a week for 15-20 mins. Looks like 3-4 month mark is when new hairs/thickness comes in. I don't know if the clay thing is a benefit or not with this. I would probably stop shampoos and topicals to see if it improves with lasers only. I think what happens is you get some regrowth, some thickness/bounce and some maintenance. But I think it's necessary to have one

I always wonder about lasers though, if having some fat/thickness on your scalp is a good thing and if lasers decrease fat on the scalp skin and the skin's thickness.

Gibson, what's your take on the ultimate meal? Can you lose weight on it? Gyno/estro issues lowered? I keep looking at the reviews but they're a little MLM slanted.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri May 06, 2011 6:57 am

Hey Whip,

Thanks for the response. Still wondering if I should drop the laser. It definitely caused some frontal loss. My guess is there is a sweet spot in terms of usage that needs to be dialed in by the user.

Regarding the ultimate meal, you should be able to lose weight/fat on it, but I'm not sure how far it would go in terms of reducing gyno. Generally, I think fat loss is key to reducing estro since estro predisposes one to putting on fat. In this case, Mr. E's motto might be the best prescription: "the fat you eat is the fat you wear."

BTW what's MLM?

Also, I've noticed since coming out swinging about the ultimate meal: the stuff is sold out everywhere. There is literally only one vitaminshoppe in NYC that has a large can in stock. Never had a problem getting it before. I should get a cut for promoting the stuff.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri May 06, 2011 8:22 am

You could try stopping the laser for a while and see if that helps. Maybe you could sub something else (topical or internal regimen) for it to see if the front fills in or thickens.

I was checking out the ingredients for ultimate meal, looks like the energy benefit is there, i wanted something to replace whey and a few vitamins, etc. I only eat once a day anyway, so I don't need it for feeling full/meal replacement, etc.

Mlm is multi-level marketing, that's probably why it's sold out even at the high price. I think there's a lot of good reviews, usually ones that say it tastes awful are true ones, just wondered what the benefits were overall.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri May 06, 2011 8:44 am

Whip wrote:You could try stopping the laser for a while and see if that helps. Maybe you could sub something else (topical or internal regimen) for it to see if the front fills in or thickens.

I was checking out the ingredients for ultimate meal, looks like the energy benefit is there, i wanted something to replace whey and a few vitamins, etc. I only eat once a day anyway, so I don't need it for feeling full/meal replacement, etc.

Mlm is multi-level marketing, that's probably why it's sold out even at the high price. I think there's a lot of good reviews, usually ones that say it tastes awful are true ones, just wondered what the benefits were overall.

The largest benefit I experiences was more of a detox and an alkaline affect, so to speak. That's what made me like it a lot. Also seems to balance blood sugar. Those summed up means less inflammation. At least that's how it worked for me.

Of course I'm needlessly tooting my horn, but I have been buying it for a while at several vitamin shoppes and never even had to look for it. Suddenly I drop a vitamin shoppe link with it and now I can't get the stuff--no joke, only one store in the city has the large container. In any case it serves my ego to think it was my doing even if I am wrong.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 am

I'm not familiar with the LaserMax 50, since it uses focused lasers as opposed to unfocused. Maybe 10 minutes twice a week for a few months, and see how that works out for you? Could be overstimulation.

The Ultimate Meal is good stuff...well worth the price when you consider the ingredient quantity, quality, and the price per day. Can grab it off Amazon for $45 and free S&H, or get the VIP discount and free S&H from iHerb and breaks down to about $1.50 a day. Not bad for a very healthy start to your day.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri May 06, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks for the response nid. i was hoping you would chime in. i had wondered if the lasers were focused or diffused on the lasermax. is it simple to make them diffused, as it's easy to access the lasers on the unit? i am certain i over stimulated. In fact I am certain i have never used the device correctly, which is why I've had it all these years and never really taken to it. I'm going to try twice a week at 10 minutes and see how that goes. With summer upon us, I imagine that the low dose will be better. Actually today after catching rays, my hair was in much worse shape which never happens, usually the opposite. The extra stimulation from the sun seemed to exacerbate the problem.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down