Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dry skin and wrinkles EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dry skin and wrinkles

4 posters

Go down

Dry skin and wrinkles Empty Dry skin and wrinkles

Post  Malik Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:04 am

Hi Caustic:

The last two weeks my skin has become very dry and I see wrinkles when there were none before. My hair is dry too. My skin looks older. My eyes look tired (the skin under my eyes is darker). I'm very worried because I have seen so amazing results the last few months with your regimen. The change is so dramatic and in such a short time that I suspect one of the supplements or vitamins. Do you think it may be a sign of Vitamin A toxicity? (I'm taking several products containing vitamin A: CLO, Multi, Gomphrena) Is it an excess of EPA/DHA? Or result of the long-term use of the LEF prostate formula? The Lithium/DSMO Topical?

But I have to say that there is some serious renovation work in the basement of my building. I live on the first floor. Do you think that the noise and the dust for a long period of time (they have started 1 month ago) may cause dryness and complete physiological change?

If it is the case, what do you recommand?

I really appreciate your help!

Malik

Back to top Go down

Dry skin and wrinkles Empty Re: Dry skin and wrinkles

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:00 am

Malik - Hopefully you are taking Ecklonia Cava as part of your regimen, since this is very good against wrinkles.

I'll tell you what works great as a treatment for wrinkles and it will also make your skin feel more hydrated. High dose Hyaluronic acid works great.

I use this everyday and take two capsules, twice per day (so that's 4 capsules per day). Note that this is double strength Hyaluronic acid.

I use this kind because it is the very best value I could find with respect to how much Hyaluronic acid you get for your money.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=8227&at=0

You will notice your skin feeling more moist and with time the wrinkles and fine lines will greatly diminish.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:52 am

This is excellent information IH! Thank you.

Btw, I realize this isnt for hairloss per se, but have you considered adding this information to your regimen page? I bet it would be helpful because Im guessing a large chunk of the people interested in fighting hairloss are also going to be interested in fighting the effects of aging as well.

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Post  Malik Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 am

Thanks IH. I'll try Hyaluronic acid but for now I really want to find out the cause of my dry skin and go back to balance. So I'm going to stop a few stuff and reintroduce them one by one.

Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 am

Are you of age to be getting wrinkles?

Assuming winter is not doing this to you, ar eyou otherwise fully hydrated? Drinking water half the weight (lbs) of your body in ounces everyday?

If you just see it popping up, you are right to question what has changed to trigger it, specially if it is very noticeable.

Make sure your water intake is up, and research if by taking any of the supplements you are taking can cause some sort of [mineral] deficiency. This is probably difficult to do, but you can search one supplement at a time and see where it takes. As an example, if you take Zinc, it can deplete Copper from your body - so knowing this may help you where to focus on.

Good Luck...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Malik Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:12 am

Thanks Lund. I'll try to figure that out. I'm 35. I do have already a few wrinkles but I have never had a dry skin and such a tired look. I guess Winter is not helping here in Europe. In addition to that, my sleep has been very disturbed lately because of the renovation in my building. My hormones are maybe all uspide down.
It is also true that my caffeine intake has increased a little bit lately (up to 4 cups of coffee a day). It may have contributed to some dehydration in my body and vitamin B defiency.
IH - I do take EC, it's a fabulous supplement.
Thanks you all guys!

Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down