Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I had my liver ultrasound scan done!

+4
9rugrats5
act
abc123
Hoppipolla
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I had my liver ultrasound scan done! Empty I had my liver ultrasound scan done!

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 am

It was so cool! He showed me my gallbladder and everything! lol ^_^

I get the results in.. about 7-10 days I think. He also scanned my spleen, kidneys, and I think stomach and that too, I dunno! Not intestines though as apparently ultrasound doesn't see inside them very well.

I'm sure it's all fine, and then I can concentrate on Candida/chelation/toxins, and also simply optimizing my digestive health in general.

Woot! All up from here for Hoppi! ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

I had my liver ultrasound scan done! Empty Re: I had my liver ultrasound scan done!

Post  abc123 Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 am

^_^'

abc123

Back to top Go down

I had my liver ultrasound scan done! Empty Re: I had my liver ultrasound scan done!

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 pm

you said it, brother =D
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:42 pm

oh, abc, I read you stopped your hl at nw3, have you considered topical stuff like colloidal silver, miconazole, folligen and/or minoxidil (if you're brave) to encourage it slowly back forward again? I'm using that regimen to pull my hairline back to where it was (it's only slipped back about a cm or less, but I must save it lol Smile )
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am

Looks good on you, abc.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am

abc's picture is not NW3. Did you get regrowth, and if yes you should be publishing a book
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun May 01, 2011 11:51 am

9rugrats5 wrote:abc's picture is not NW3. Did you get regrowth, and if yes you should be publishing a book

xD
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 am

abc's picture isn't of him, its of a guy called Mike "The Situation" who was on Jersey Shore. I hope he's not abc anyway, hah.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 pm

^ We can only hope and pray. All I know of the Jersey Shore is what I saw in the South Park episode ... it was enough.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Sun May 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Jersey Shore is actually one of my guilty pleasures. It's almost like watching a train wreck...you just cant look away lol

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun May 01, 2011 3:51 pm

phoenix21 wrote:Jersey Shore is actually one of my guilty pleasures. It's almost like watching a train wreck...you just cant look away lol

I dunno ... I haven't had cable or anything in years, only show I've watched in the last eight years has been Lost.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sun May 01, 2011 4:27 pm

tooyoung wrote:abc's picture isn't of him.

Ok, that clears it up. While we are on the topic of profile pics, tooyoung, your cat is cloyingly cute, but it has great hair!

good weekend to evryone,
-9r5-
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun May 01, 2011 10:44 pm

9rugrats5 wrote:abc's picture is not NW3. Did you get regrowth, and if yes you should be publishing a book
PM for an autographed copy
I had my liver ultrasound scan done! The_Situation_Oct21news

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:oh, abc, I read you stopped your hl at nw3, have you considered topical stuff like colloidal silver, miconazole, folligen and/or minoxidil (if you're brave) to encourage it slowly back forward again? I'm using that regimen to pull my hairline back to where it was (it's only slipped back about a cm or less, but I must save it lol Smile )

Happy with it being halted. I'm not sure there is enough evidence for me to try those on my frontal hairline.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 am

I bet you have nooooooothing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon May 02, 2011 6:15 am

I'm going to Jersey Shore Biaych!!!

I hear this lovable train wreck is headed for Italy

I'm going to watch at least one of them!

Hoppi! I'm going to take a leap of faith and guess that your liver scan will show "unremarkable," doctorese for nothing
unusual.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am

If he has nothing he has nothing sorry. The Western Medicine is something rational based on scientific evidence, he has not some invisible disease Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Mon May 02, 2011 12:31 pm

lol CS yah definitely catch at least one of them!

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 12:09 am

I don't believe there's going to be anything wrong with it either Smile

I just wanted to rule it out so I can focus on Candida, basically! lol
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:41 am

You and your candida, I think you're wasting your time, I cured my hairloss and I didn't give a damn about candida :p

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:You and your candida, I think you're wasting your time, I cured my hairloss and I didn't give a damn about candida :p
That's why you joined a hairloss forum, 1.5 years after you suposedly solved it^^

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 am

You and me know that a hairloss problem is never ever completely solved, I mean if I had to stop all my supps, my topicals and my minox, I'd be bald in 3 months lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:You and your candida, I think you're wasting your time, I cured my hairloss and I didn't give a damn about candida :p

I don't understand - what do you believe "cured your hair loss"?

If you don't think that health issues play a role in MPB then I promise you man this probably isn't the best forum for you. HLT is where people tend to go if they believe it's all about treatments, genetics, etc.

No point coming here and then acting surprised when people start talking about health!!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:You and me know that a hairloss problem is never ever completely solved, I mean if I had to stop all my supps, my topicals and my minox, I'd be bald in 3 months lol

Tell that to people I know who have solved their hair loss Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:48 am

Health lool, you don't want to be healthy, you want to save your hair Smile, nuance!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next