Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cancer in pancreas > Spreading!

+12
ailin
Christos
zanza
scottyc33
Hairbeback
tonyj
tooyoung
CausticSymmetry
pancacke
hapyman
Hoppipolla
Misirlou
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancer in pancreas > Spreading!

Post  Christos Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:59 pm

MikeGore wrote:I personally am no expert, but aren't there supposed to be some natural cures that MSM suppresses? Never lose hope. Coincidently, I just read about this today. http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/05/pancreatic-cancer-killed-off-in-just-six-days-british-scientists-claim-4250777/
Yes, but did you read this part? If the trials are successful, the therapy, which destroys a protective coating around the diseased cells, could be available to patients within a decade.

I think you can achieve what they say they've achieved "It is rarely detected early and is often too advanced to be treated, but the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute researchers believe their new drug, known as AMD3100 or Plerixafor, could work even with late diagnoses.

It breaks down a thick wall of chemokine protein which forms a protective barrier around pancreatic cancer cells and prevents the body’s T cells from breaking through to attack the tumour."
by boosting the immune system with supplements like beta glucans and the like and enzymes as the other doctors mentioned on this thread did. Enyzmes like Bromelain, Papain, Rutin, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Amla, Serrapeptase found in a product called vitalzym.

Then there's this which I noticed the other day.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread822776/pg1
What is Mebendazole?

It is a drug used to treat infestations by worms including pinworms, roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, and whipworms. But, it also cures cancer... almost.

So what exactly is so interesting about Mebendazole?

1- It targets cancer cells and kills them leaving other healthy cells untouched.
2- It kills tumors that are resistant to chemotherapy and radiation as I will show in a study below.
3- It's so cheap it's almost free (in Egypt, 1 sleeve contains 6 tablets and it costs 1.5 Egyptian pounds which is a quarter of a dollar) and it's everywhere.
4- It is very tolerable and has little to no side effects and you can take ridiculous amounts of it before it starts to bother your system.
5- Its effects and anti tumor qualities has been very well-documented, studied, and published in many scientific journals which I have 6 of for you today. I found them on viewzone, but I had to go look for each journal and make sure it exists by myself and give you guys the links so you can download and read the journals yourself.
6- It's discontinued in the United States and no reason is given for its discontinuation. As of December, 2011, it is no longer available from any manufacturer in the USA.

As always exercise caution when reading recommendations on the internet. Do your own research to verify and/or feel comfortable with them.

Christos

Back to top Go down

Cancer in pancreas > Spreading! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancer in pancreas > Spreading!

Post  Hairbeback Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

A dish I make and eat every other day is Garlic chopped up mixed with avocado mixed with Tumeric and Black pepper, the tumeric is orangic

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2