Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

niacin flush causes people to grow? CS?

+8
Nanas
Innermind
Paradox
magic_gro
CausticSymmetry
ailin
Hairbeback
tooyoung
12 posters

Go down

niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? Empty niacin flush causes people to grow? CS?

Post  tooyoung Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 am

I recently came across a forum with people trying to grow taller, they had a regimen of melatonin every night before sleep and 500mg of niacin on an empty stomach, some of them claiming 1-2 inches growth. One of them posted an article showing niacin did increase growth hormone.

CS, or anyone else. Do you need to get the flush effect from the niacin to achieve the GH boost and the growing effect? The people on the forum were saying, if you don't get a reaction and flush, you're not going to grow. But they were also saying things like 15mg of zinc was dangerous. Can I achieve a GH boost with a lower dose and avoid the flush?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? Empty Re: niacin flush causes people to grow? CS?

Post  Hairbeback Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 am

LOL I was reading about growing taller to because I was bored and I think its so impossible to induce growth. I do know people who had growth spurts at 24-26. After that I never heard of it. I'm 5 10 I guess im content with that even though my dad was 6'5

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

niacin flush causes people to grow? CS? Empty Re: niacin flush causes people to grow? CS?

Post  ailin Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:14 am

s

Last edited by ailin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 am

tooyoung wrote:I recently came across a forum with people trying to grow taller, they had a regimen of melatonin every night before sleep and 500mg of niacin on an empty stomach, some of them claiming 1-2 inches growth. One of them posted an article showing niacin did increase growth hormone.

CS, or anyone else. Do you need to get the flush effect from the niacin to achieve the GH boost and the growing effect? The people on the forum were saying, if you don't get a reaction and flush, you're not going to grow. But they were also saying things like 15mg of zinc was dangerous. Can I achieve a GH boost with a lower dose and avoid the flush?

The best way to boost GH is with a high-quality Bovine Colostrum product. Everything else is a distance second.
Taking Melatonin is a good idea, it won't hurt to taking some niacin, but is it really necessary to "torture" yourself with flush niacin, especially at 500 mg? Probably not.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 am

CS, would a lower dose of niacin, some were saying they were using 100-250mg be as effective?

Other than the symbiotics one you reccomend CS, which is over the price limit for UK customs charges, are there any other decent enough colostrum supplements?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:17 pm

is that really something that can happen much after puberty? albino
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Once the ends of your bones "seal" for lack of remembering the correct terminology, they can't grow longer. This is why they tell teenagers not to use testosterone or other androgenic/anabolic steroids...They will speed this process up.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Innermind Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Hairbeback wrote:LOL I was reading about growing taller to because I was bored and I think its so impossible to induce growth. I do know people who had growth spurts at 24-26. After that I never heard of it. I'm 5 10 I guess im content with that even though my dad was 6'5

I thought Barry Bonds got an inch taller after using his "natural supplements"(lol). Didnt his head get obviously larger too?

Innermind

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:59 am

CS, I've been searching around on Niacin and it seems a good supp and decided to get it, I read,

"Depending on your condition, you can take it for up to 18 months and should see positive results"

Is there any problems taking niacin long term? Thinking of max dosage at about 500mg.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:27 am

i take the niacin and prepare myself to the laser session , once the flush starts i put the helmet on.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 am

tooyoung wrote:CS, I've been searching around on Niacin and it seems a good supp and decided to get it, I read,

"Depending on your condition, you can take it for up to 18 months and should see positive results"

Is there any problems taking niacin long term? Thinking of max dosage at about 500mg.

Nothing wrong with it, however a word of caution.

Depending on your metabolic type, you niacin sensitivity will differ. Would start with 100 milligrams unless you want to break or divide the capsule contents. Make sure to take with a full meal. Graduate the amount every few days to raise your tolerance level.

This is in regards to the flush. It's safe, but unless you build a tolerance to it, it will be uncomfortable for 1 hour or so.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:06 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Nothing wrong with it, however a word of caution.

Depending on your metabolic type, you niacin sensitivity will differ. Would start with 100 milligrams unless you want to break or divide the capsule contents. Make sure to take with a full meal. Graduate the amount every few days to raise your tolerance level.

This is in regards to the flush. It's safe, but unless you build a tolerance to it, it will be uncomfortable for 1 hour or so.

What's your take on niancinamide? Can we supplement both at the same time, if so how much of each?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 am

pancacke - I'm not 100% sure, as far as I know, it would be perfect fine. In other words, I'm not aware of any negative interactions between the two.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:21 am

Would you supplement both as if they were completly indepedent from each other, or adjust the doses?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Marvey Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am

the question is, is really possible to grow after poberty? i mean if you have more then 25 years old taking Melatonin/niacin or whatever will work?? its very rare to grow up after 25 years old only rare cases got sucessfull.... any proof about it?

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

My concern here is this... if we're increasing GH so much so that we're able to grow an inch taller, what is that going to do for skull growth/calcification/lack of circulation around hair follcles? I would think nothing great.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
The best way to boost GH is with a high-quality Bovine Colostrum product. Everything else is a distance second.
Taking Melatonin is a good idea, it won't hurt to taking some niacin, but is it really necessary to "torture" yourself with flush niacin, especially at 500 mg? Probably not.

About Colostrum, what would be the ideal dosage & dosage timings for increasing GH?
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:09 am

Taking it before bed would probably be optimal, although you can take it at any time. Colostrum is extremely safe to take and there's no harm in taking extra. I'm not certain on the optimal dose.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down