Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
PM Shampoo! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
PM Shampoo! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
PM Shampoo! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
PM Shampoo! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
PM Shampoo! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
PM Shampoo! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
PM Shampoo! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
PM Shampoo! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
PM Shampoo! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PM Shampoo!

+2
nidhogge
Amaranthaceae
6 posters

Go down

PM Shampoo! Empty PM Shampoo!

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:41 am

There is a new product from Aintelrol, an ultra concentrated liquid extract, like an essential oil of PM. Maybe add a few drops into the shampoo could work wonders!

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

PM Shampoo! Empty Re: PM Shampoo!

Post  nidhogge Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:40 am

Hey bud,

That 100% extract isn't new and was actually the inspiration for me to use PM in my topical mid-summer. Dr. Tapio recommended 10%, so I bought 100g and will be using this one for myself to test out. The other topicals will be randomly 2.5% or 5%, and will be two different sources of extract. One will be Dr. Sandford Schwartz's Puresterol (his PM Extract), and another, an exclusively Thai-based company. We're going to cross-reference results across the board and see which were of more benefit if possible.

So, if you buy that extract and want to throw it in your shampoo, it should be about 10% of the solution. So, 8 oz. bottles = 226.8g, then 22.68g of that bottle should be the extract. Throw 8% DMSO into their for absorption and maybe Lithium and you'll have one potent shampoo! Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:56 am

Link for that product?

Thanks!

Gan

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 am

What is the mechanism of action as a topical?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Sounds very interesting!

Do you have a link?
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Scotty, I guess the method of action is that PM comes with the ready miroestrol molecule no metabolising by the body required, which makes it possible for topical use.

I think it even works adding capsule powder to a little shampoo whenever washing your hair. I did that yesterday and it dissolved nicely in the shampoo, I think it works! Try it ..

You have to log in to their support site at http://www.ainterol.info/support/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=10

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Nid, yeah .. Or maybe just add a few drops into a little amount of Aubrey shampoo when hairwashing Smile

I am low on income these days so I will stick to using capsule powder added to the Aubrey for the moment, but surely the extract would be ideal. So whats you impression of this extract did I understand correct that you have been using it since last summer (in shampoo)?

nidhogge wrote:Hey bud,

That 100% extract isn't new and was actually the inspiration for me to use PM in my topical mid-summer. Dr. Tapio recommended 10%, so I bought 100g and will be using this one for myself to test out. The other topicals will be randomly 2.5% or 5%, and will be two different sources of extract. One will be Dr. Sandford Schwartz's Puresterol (his PM Extract), and another, an exclusively Thai-based company. We're going to cross-reference results across the board and see which were of more benefit if possible.

So, if you buy that extract and want to throw it in your shampoo, it should be about 10% of the solution. So, 8 oz. bottles = 226.8g, then 22.68g of that bottle should be the extract. Throw 8% DMSO into their for absorption and maybe Lithium and you'll have one potent shampoo! Smile

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Nid, yeah .. Or maybe just add a few drops into a little amount of Aubrey shampoo when hairwashing Smile

I am low on income these days so I will stick to using capsule powder added to the Aubrey for the moment, but surely the extract would be ideal. So whats you impression of this extract did I understand correct that you have been using it since last summer (in shampoo)?

nidhogge wrote:Hey bud,

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 am

what comes to my mind with all these shampoo ideas, is that I´m not sure if the really short time while shampooing (maybe 5 min) is enough time for topical compounds to work??

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:45 am

Tao--

I agree. The DMSO may make it worthwhile but I'm not sure if PM is effective in a shampoo or not.

cpio--

I haven't used PM in a shampoo. Just going to be using it in a topical, and the topical SHOULD be available this week as Primordial Performance should be receiving my organic grape ethanol that they needed for formulating today or tomorrow (grape shortage in the ole US of A and fortunately I had purchased a kilogram of the stuff last summer and barely used it).

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:06 am

Hey Nid, that´s cool news.
I´m really curious about your topical

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:46 am

Me too man, can't wait to start using it, hehe. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 am

I used to hate shampoo because it dried out my hair, not so anymore with seabuckthorn sandaltree soap and Aubrey organics shampoo. So if you shampoo everyday why bother with topicals? five minutes is enough for the stuff to absorb. The cool thing about PM is that the miroestrol molecule is "ready for use" unlike HMR and most other plant estrogenic mimics that need to be metabolised inside the body first (this probably also makes it easier to overdose on).

tao81 wrote:what comes to my mind with all these shampoo ideas, is that I´m not sure if the really short time while shampooing (maybe 5 min) is enough time for topical compounds to work??

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:47 am

Because you don't know how long it takes for the stuff to absorb, if at all. For example, the topical that I'm formulating is being designed specifically to penetrate the scalp skin. Not to mention, the ingredients in it are very effective natural ayurvedic herbs against hair loss with a good deal of research behind them. You wouldn't be able to find a shampoo with that sort of ingredient list, or penetration through the strata corneum and to the follicle.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:59 am

That sounds good, send me one! Smile

No doubt the Ayuervedic herbal medicine tradition is a very powerful one.

nidhogge wrote:Because you don't know how long it takes for the stuff to absorb, if at all. For example, the topical that I'm formulating is being designed specifically to penetrate the scalp skin. Not to mention, the ingredients in it are very effective natural ayurvedic herbs against hair loss with a good deal of research behind them. You wouldn't be able to find a shampoo with that sort of ingredient list, or penetration through the strata corneum and to the follicle.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:55 am

if you use DMSO 5 minutes is enough time to penetrate, but you´ll wash 90%+out if you rinse your hair after 5 min.

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:30 am

If you use DMSO 30 seconds is enough, if you dont 5 minutes will do.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:24 am

Well, there are a lot of variables...we're not sure how much DMSO needs to be used to get x amount of absorption time. I generally stick with 8% personally.

Cpio--

Primordial Performance will be setting up a private ordering page for testers and I'll post a link on here and regrowth for folks that want to give it a spin.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:37 am

nid, def. ineterested in testing your stuff.
Is there a chance that you post some details about it now?

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:36 am

Nid,

I am looking for a new topical, so please let us know if Primordial Performance is helping. I'm just using the DMSO + Lithium now. Oh, and how is the wounding coming? Last I heard, you were getting results.

Best,

Gan

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down