Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one

+4
lund
nidhogge
randle20
Misirlou
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 Empty Re: Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:46 pm

The plastic used on the DMSO bottle is #2 which is safe. There is no Bisphenol-A in it.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one - Page 2 Empty Re: Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one

Post  ganny Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Thank god, I bought two bottles of it! : )

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:27 am

Any thoughts on Isotonix OPC-3?

I will bump this thread again when I have the stuff and need some mixture advices alien

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:40 am

None of us are familiar with it bro, you be the first! Wink

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 am

OPC-3 is a mixture of grape seed, pine bark and red wine extracts in addition to bilberry and citrus extracts.

The price seems pretty high from what I've seen.

oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) are good, yet the other caveat is the pine bark extract. Sometimes high pycnogenol can increase acne, but overall it's is good stuff.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:16 am

Hey IH I actually jumped on a daily regimen of OPC3 and an ORAC forumla in addition to your topical and aloe juice.

They are isotonix products. They are powder and you mix the powder with water and they taste great. Heres is the ingredients of these products

OPC3 Formula Ingredients
Potassium (Bicarbonate) 93mg
Grape Seed Extract 25MG
Red Wine Extract 25 MG
Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol) 25 MG
Bilberry Extract 25 MG
Citrus Extract Bioflavonids 25MG

(I remember on the board we once compared pycnogenol to E.C. People were getting a little forehead acne from taking Pycnogenol. I dont know how much they were taking but the first few days when I started this product I got some but it went away. This product has 25MG in it. I guess you have to be really careful with the dosage.)

ORAC Formula Ingredients
Vitamin C(Asorbic Acid) 100MG
Potassium(Bicarbonate) 125 MG
Cranberry Extract 200MG
Blueberry Powder 100 MG
Grape Powder 93MG
Raspberry Powder 90MG
Elderberry Extract 40mg
Black Current Extract 40 MG
Pomegrante Extract 40 MG
Plum Powder 30 MG
Natural Tocopherol d-gamma 70%, D-delta 21%, D-alpha 7%, dbeta 2%) 30MG
Chokeberry Extract 20MG
Tocotrienols (Mixed Isomers) 20MG
Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract) 56 MCG

I had to type out the ingredients from the bottle because the link wasn't working. Yes these products are a little pricey but I decided to give them a shot because of what my dad was experiencing. My dad has had a couple of kidney stones in the past 4 years hes 64. He was trying everything and then he started taking these two. Ever since he took these his doctor is amazed and he hasn't had a kidney stone yet. A couple of his friends were in pain from K/S so he recommended these products. They are doing well too now. I started doing research and these products ingredients to see which ingredient's combat's kidney stones. I was able to find out that these are good for hair and I started taking them too because I don't want any kidney stones or any other problems. These products have various benefits. I found out that they did help my hair and now this is week 3 and my hair doesn't fall out at all anymore while I'm on them. In the morning about 7:30 AM I make a drink out of the powder that comes with and drink half of it and the other half in the afternoon. By the late afternoon after lunch I can feel some inflammation kicking in so I drink the other half for all around protection. My scalp feels so great. The thinning parts of my hair feel like the non thinning parts of my hair. Dandruff is gone, Libido is up. Hair loss is demolished. All I need now is Nidhogge's laser helmet to thicken out the hair that is thin.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:17 am

randle20 - Looks very good.

Regarding kidney stones this is entirely preventable with Magnesium and B6.

To treat existing kidney stones Chanca Piedra is the way to go.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum