Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one

+4
lund
nidhogge
randle20
Misirlou
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one Empty Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one

Post  Misirlou Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Hi people.

I have a problem which will require surgery in about a two months or so. Until then I need to get a program up combating this holy crappy SHIT!
I've been diagnosed with "Chalazion" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalazion).

Looks pretty much like this in my case:
Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one Chalazion_mbs

I would be EXTREMELY greatful if you guys could throw me some helpful ideas on this one. I don't want surgery and besides, this shit will come back again since I've had it before. That time, it went partly away by it self, but not completely. It's always the same eye and it's been irritating/redness for a year now Sad

I suspect that I could have ocular rosacea in the eye too. I'm so tired of this..every morning I have it's really red and I have a lot of dried teardrops, but only in this eye.

So again, please help me.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one Empty Re: Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one

Post  randle20 Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:26 am

I gave an email to my uncle, hes an optomologist. Ill get back to you on this one, he might be able to help...
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one Empty Re: Just..please..HELP ME OUT on this one

Post  Misirlou Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:34 am

Thank you very very much. I'm looking forward for his verdict.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 am

Ocular rosacea aka ocular demodex mites. I rub my Aubrey Organic Seabuckthorn soap into my eyebrows and eyelides (keep your eyes closed or it'll burn obviously) really thoroughly to kill the Demodex in there. You can even feel a little itch when you do it which can be, for all you know, the critters going into a panic. Eyes are a lot more white as a result, never itchy.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:13 am

if you suspect rosacea, have you taken anything to fight it? no results?

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 am

I've recieved meds for it (drop, iontment and creams) to apply in my eye. With cortisol the redness goes away but only temporarily. Sometimes I just want to squeese it, it looks like it could work since it has a little opening at the top, or perhaps that is a newcomer.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 am

Misirlou - I don't know if this would work, but I would buy some SSKI (Super Saturated Potassium Iodide) and apply this over the area of swelling a few times per day, with 30% DMSO. In addition, I would take 6 drops of SSKI per day for about a month, along with lots of Lecithin per day.

The reason is that SSKI works great for Parotid Duct Stones, and SSKI is quite effective at dissolving this type of mass.
Taking lecithin would further help to loosen this up for added benefit, although not as important as SSKI.

Using 30% DMSO will help carry the SSKI through to have more direct effect. Additionally, it act as an anti-inflammatory.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:41 am

Fantastic suggestion by IH. In fact, 50% DMSO/50% SSKI will get rid of cysts in a matter of weeks. It's damned good stuff, and a heluva anti-bacterial/fungal/parasitical. To get 30% DMSO, simply get a measuring cup, dump an ounce of DMSO into there, then fill another 2 ounces with SSKI. It'll be 33% DMSO, but no biggie.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:29 am

Looks like you have been on traditional medicine for controlling rosacea - have you tried other natural options (diet restrictions, cleansing protocols, rosacea specific natural treatments) for managing this issue?

If you have triggers for this in your system, eventually you will need to address this systematically (hopefully after adressing your current issue).

This guy swears that topical DMSO+FLUCONAZOLE is the cure for rosacea, not sure if this applies to occular rosacea, perhaps worth reading as well - you may have already researched this:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-cure/

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 pm

There is no topical regime that can cure rosacea, at best keep in under control.

I have cured myself 90% from rosacea that went from mild to severe in months.

Rosacea and even the ocular symptoms is caused by bacterial overgrowth in the small intestines and colon. What to do?

Take natural antibiotics 3 times daily for atleast 9 weeks and as many probiotics you can get your hands on at the same time. Everything should be enteric coated or it wont work. Homemade kefir is naturally enteric coated and excellent for this purpose.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 am

cpio--

I got the kefir and have been keeping it in the fridge for a few weeks. Is it still good?

I'm not sure what to do with it... Sad Any instructions would be great man. It's sorta cheesy-looking.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:46 am

Nid, I am still new to kefir. I got some from a German dude by mail but I think it was sick or had lost
some species in transit or something since it did not seem to work well, it was kind of weird. But then I also got some fresh from a Slovak chick and its great. It is important to give the kefir fresh milk everyday and dont leave it in the fridge unless you have to. I am not sure how well mailing kefir works, it might best to get it fresh, if you can find someone in the city where you live that has kefir and get them to give you some fresh grains. If you have 10% kefir in a jar you can pour in 60% milk in ontop of it but this is an estimate and depends on how well your kefir is. You have to find out how much milk you can ferment in 24 hour with the amount of grain you have. It is much easier to pop dr. ohhiras twize a day, with kefir you have to work with it. Dont split up the kefir too soon when it starts to grow, I did that and suddenly one of the halfs stop working. I guess you have to gentle with this stuff since it is a living colony.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:45 am

Thanks man, yea, I have no clue on what to do with it. Lol...I'll have to contact the folks that sold it to me.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:37 am

My dermatologist said I had/have rosacea. It was pretty bad there for a while, looked like juvenile acne, but it disappeared. I know that it will probably enter the "stage" again in the future, but for now the situation is under control.

I've had these eye problems now for so many months I lost count. It's really a bit frustrating. I will 110% try your suggestions but one question, could these compounds, mainly DMSO/SSPI cause any side effects on my eye?

So, the most important part left, from where do I obtain these products and how much do I need for one month tryout ? confused

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 am

Misirlou - Good to know it is Rosacea, so forget the SSKI/DMSO idea, as that would be better suited for a mass or stone.

Rosacea for example is associated with H. Pylori significantly. It's interesting to note that Demodex is also associated with Rosacea. Eradication of this bacterium can resolve almost 80% of Rosacea cases. This is either because Zinc is better absorbed or the microorganisms associated with it can thrive (in low stomach acid). The very same microorganisms are involved with acne and androgenetic alopecia.

Under active stomach acid production can be the underlying cause. Low stomach acid production is extremely common, although it is not generally well known since almost all marketing is for treating symptoms of over acid production (which is almost always false). Stomach acid kills off various pathogens and is needed for various minerals and B-vitamins.

Testing for stomach acid deficiency can be extensive and expensive, but there is a simple alternative.

Taking a Betaine Hydrochloride (with Pepsin) capsule or tablet, take one or two of these per meal. If you find that your are digestion your food better, say food contents are emptying quicker and there is less of a lag time of food sitting in the stomach, then this could very well solve the rosacea problem too.

Also you could try Lactoferrin. This clears up acne/rosacea in about 78% of cases.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:56 am

Thank you for your advices. I was a bit vague earlier. I had Rosacea in my face, not on my eyelid/in my eye. I haven't got that diagnosed as ocular rosacea, but I believe it could be that anyway. the DSMO/SSPI sounded really good since I want to get rid of this round bulb on my eye lid...could I still use it?

About my digestion, I tend to have a very fast stomach..twice daily for the big bang, so to speak Suspect

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:24 am

Misirlou - Sure, you can still try the SSKI and DMSO. Even SSKI alone will probably help.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:39 pm

CS,

Treating this problem with enzymes in the short term I will begin to implement. But how do I actually resolve/fix this problem?

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Low stomach acid I was referring to btw...

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:50 pm

I got a tip about a product from a very friendly forum member. The product name is Isotonix OPC-3. Any comments about this?

So, no DMSO then..where can I buy SSPI ?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:14 am

isaac - There are a few theories on stomach acid production and I am not sure how valid they are. Taking the amino acid Glycine may help produce more stomach acid and this does work, but is it a fix? Not sure.

Iodine supplementation can improve the ability to make stomach acid, so that is another possibility.

The presence of H. Pylori can sop up stomach acid, so eradication of this bacterium could make the difference.
Getting a positive for this will let you know on this one. There are alternative methods to eradicate this.

When stomach acid drops, so do the enzymes. Directly you can do Betaine HCL of course.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:15 am

Misirlou - SSKI can be purchased in some pharmacies but easier to find on the Internet. A well known brand is called Tri-quench.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:03 am

Okey, I will find a source for the SSPI.

Where do I buy DMSO?
Where do I buy lecithin?

What do you think about Isotonix OPC-3 for my condition?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:01 am

Just buy Lecithin and DMSO off the internet but PLEASE make sure your DMSO is from a glass container. Plastic leeches into water, just imagine how much leeches into something like DMSO. Very hazardous to your health.

Also, it's SSKI not SSPI (just don't want you to be confused when searching). The K is the elemental letter for Potassium in the elemental table.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Nid,

The DMSO on the regimen page comes in a plastic bottle. Should I stop using it and switch immediately to the one in the glass bottle?

Gan

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum