Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
It's the diet, not the genes check out the video EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

It's the diet, not the genes check out the video

2 posters

Go down

It's the diet, not the genes check out the video Empty It's the diet, not the genes check out the video

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 am

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/international/2008/11/27/vital.signs.okinawa.diet.bk.c.cnn?iref=videosearch
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

It's the diet, not the genes check out the video Empty Re: It's the diet, not the genes check out the video

Post  ganny Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Excellent video...if this doesn't make you take diet seriously I don't know what will.

Speaking of diet, I've been including more raw food in my diet. If you look at macrobiotic literature you'll note that they say you should curtail your raw food consumption during the winter. This makes sense, since you probably require more warming foods at this time. I'm wondering though, can one eat a 100% raw diet during the winter. I don't know of any cultures who live in cold climates that would eat this way. Seems like they would require more meat or other sources of fat and protein. I'm not thinking of doing it, but I want to supplement my diet with more raw food and juices.

Gan

ganny

Back to top Go down