Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
radioactive iodide and kidneys EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

radioactive iodide and kidneys

4 posters

Go down

radioactive iodide and kidneys Empty radioactive iodide and kidneys

Post  magic_gro Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:15 pm

this guy seems full of shit to me: http://fortifyhealth.com/powerhouse-blog

quoting from http://fortifyhealth.com/powerhouse-blog/25-ki-warning :

The radiation has NOT come to the U.S. at this time. DO NOT start taking Potassium Iodide. Keep it reserved for a time of emergent radiation. You CAN take Sea Vegetables, Seaweeds, more Iodized Salt... Up to 25mg. If you take it, you may interfere with the protective processes you may need, not unlike taking antibiotics for prophylaxis and then, when you need it, it is no longer effective. This is basic medical knowledge. Please do your best to resource what is good in your life, and find ways for remaining compassionate.

it's also unclear what he refers to when he says "if you take it" the KI or all the other stuff he's talking about?

then in the latest post (no symlink, but title says "Geiger Gauge for Northern California 3-16-11") he suggest some herbal stuff to protect the kidneys from radioactive iodide... and he also says that the levels of radiation measured at the Japanese nuclear plants were taken with uncalibrated geiger counters... what kind of shit is this... how can he pretend that people believe that at a nuclear plant they don't have calibrated geiger counters??? O_O

now, given how full of **** this guy seems to be, shall i consider doing something for the kidneys too???

thanks!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

radioactive iodide and kidneys Empty Re: radioactive iodide and kidneys

Post  Gibson Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Somewhat off topic: it is my firm belief that kidney health directly affects hair. I've seen the evidence for this in EVERY person I have ever seen with kidney problems, male or female: all have diffuse thinning. Also, i know for myself when I adhere to a kidney friendly diet, my hair does best.

Even further off topic: it is my firm belief that liver health has little if any impact on hair. Once again, i know people with fatty livers; it doesn't impact their hair. There is are ample numbers of alcoholics that I rub shoulders with who have no hair loss. If anything the alcohol helps with hair loss by dialating blood vessels and increasing NO. That said, if you drink a six of pabst or schlitz, or take a lot of cold medicine, you will fuck up your hair, but it's not from the liver, it's the damage that shit does to you kidneys.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:52 am

When I first started studying hair loss, I first learned that the Chinese consider the kidney's the #1 organ that relates to hair. I did not fully understand this until later on.

Attached to the kidneys is the adrenal glands and in concert with both the adrenals and the kidneys is the thyroid gland.

Second to the thyroid in terms of need for iodine is the ovaries. PCOS is female pattern baldness, or least they have a tendency to exhibit signs of female pattern baldness. This condition always precipitates an iodine deficiency.

Also, heavy metal detoxification will ultimately improve kidney health dramatically.

It's also important to note that the liver is connected to the kidneys. What it cannot fully handle will be left to the kidneys and the skin.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, been focusing on the major mercury issues I had. Had amalgams removed etc.

Poor liver/kidney health (caused by mercury) seems like it might have been a key factor in my case at least. If it turns out true it should probably be a bigger focus for others, especially diffuse thinners. I should be able to tell you all more in 3-5 months or so as will soon be doing a basic kidney cleanse in the mornings and possibly some Chanca Piedra. This comes after a good 12+ weeks of morning liver cleanses which have helped my shedding return to normal levels. Btw, anyone's experiences of Chanca Piedra for kidney health would be good. Bit out of touch with latest discussions but hope you're all well.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down