Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Curcumin and kidneys EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Curcumin and kidneys EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Curcumin and kidneys EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Curcumin and kidneys EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Curcumin and kidneys EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Curcumin and kidneys EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Curcumin and kidneys EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Curcumin and kidneys EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Curcumin and kidneys EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Curcumin and kidneys

2 posters

Go down

Curcumin and kidneys Empty Curcumin and kidneys

Post  Maup Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:14 am

My elderly mom has high bloodpressure and kidney problems. I have been giving her curcumin 95 supplements for years but now i read that it contains high oxalates and is bad for the kidneys. She stopped taking them. Is it safe to take them? I have been taking them almost every day for 13 years and my uric acid is too high according to a urine test i did recently. I think the curcumin is not so healthy after all.

I hope i'm not responsible for my mom's kidney problems.
For over a decade i have been taking loads of supplements and i'm thinking of dropping them all apart from krill oil and d3/k2 and maybe a few others.

Recently i started the carnivore diet and i've had MUCH better results than with any supplement regim.
People here still take all these supps?

Maup

Back to top Go down

Curcumin and kidneys Empty Re: Curcumin and kidneys

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:57 am

Maup wrote:My elderly mom has high bloodpressure and kidney problems. I have been giving her curcumin 95 supplements for years but now i read that it contains high oxalates and is bad for the kidneys. She stopped taking them. Is it safe to take them? I have been taking them almost every day for 13 years and my uric acid is too high according to a urine test i did recently. I think the curcumin is not so healthy after all.

I hope i'm not responsible for my mom's kidney problems.
For over a decade i have been taking loads of supplements and i'm thinking of dropping them all apart from krill oil and d3/k2 and maybe a few others.

Recently i started the carnivore diet and i've had MUCH better results than with any supplement regim.
People here still take all these supps?

Curcumin is one of the primary ways I use to help people reverse their CKD (chronic kidney disease)

I'm carnivore also (with the exception of pizza once a week), however, there's a lot of oxalate hysteria that is off the scale into irrational levels. So there are 'experts' out there professing to fear all of this stuff to the extreme.

Curcumin/turmeric is very low scale oxylates. Oh and speaking of "cheat days" I take these supplements on those days.

Uric acid levels usually is a sign of too much (something else). Fructose/sugars for example. It used to be "common knowledge" that red meat (the life staple now days) was the only thing blamed for elevated uric acid. How times have changed.

Meanwhile there are people making various keto products using almond flour, almond milk, etc.. and that has a lot of oxylates.  While I'm at it.... there are many who do not need to worry too much about oxylates....so for example, I'll make something keto once in a while (say gelato chocolate/cacao).....it's not a bother at all.

Speaking of kidneys there's a lot more serious things to worry about on kidney health...and oxylates from small amount of spices is a drop in the ocean.

Most of the time people's kidneys are deteriorating because of what they've been taking OTC or prescriptions...

So unless someone has Primary Hyperoxaluria: This is a rare disorder in which the liver produces too much oxalate, leading to an accumulation of oxalate in the body.

Secondary Hyperoxaluria: This is caused by other medical conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, malabsorption syndromes, or bariatric surgery, which affect the body's ability to absorb nutrients and prevent the formation of oxalate.

Chronically dehydrated that increases the concentration of oxalate in the urine, or mineral deficient.

Medications: Antibiotics, antacids, and chemotherapy drugs can increase oxalate levels in the urine.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 am

I was on strict Keto for a year and now on carnivore since a month. I never cheat. Lost over 20 kilo's fat and 95% of my autoimmune problems are gone. After 20 years of suffering! According to my doctor my uric acid problem is from consuming too much meat, but i lost all faith in doctors a long time ago, i only go to them when i need a test and i ignore what they tell me.

My mom is on blood pressure medication (ace inhibitor) since a few weeks, i don't like this at all but her BP is sometimes dangerously high. Her left arm and right leg shake almost permanently and the medications help with this. Tried the supplement route but that didn't help, i gave her taurine, arginine, garlic, cayenne pepper, d3/k2, resveratrol, Krill oil, berberine, ashwaganda, q10, magnesium, potassium but nothing helped.

She went to a cardiologist and neurologist but they didn't find anything. So it must be a kidney problem, she has many of the symptoms and this week she is getting tested. I'm nervous, she was shaking so bad a few weeks ago we called an ambulance. When she meditates the shaking stops most of the time so i hope it is a mental thing. My mom is also on keto/carnivore for a year now and lost almost 20 kilos so her high bloodpressure makes no sense.

Maup

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:28 am

Maup wrote:I was on strict Keto for a year and now on carnivore since a month. I never cheat. Lost over 20 kilo's fat and 95% of my autoimmune problems are gone. After 20 years of suffering! According to my doctor my uric acid problem is from consuming too much meat, but i lost all faith in doctors a long time ago, i only go to them when i need a test and i ignore what they tell me.

My mom is on blood pressure medication (ace inhibitor) since a few weeks, i don't like this at all but her BP is sometimes dangerously high. Her left arm and right leg shake almost permanently and the medications help with this. Tried the supplement route but that didn't help, i gave her taurine, arginine, garlic, cayenne pepper, d3/k2, resveratrol, Krill oil, berberine, ashwaganda, q10, magnesium, potassium but nothing helped.

She went to a cardiologist and neurologist but they didn't find anything. So it must be a kidney problem, she has many of the symptoms and this week she is getting tested. I'm nervous, she was shaking so bad a few weeks ago we called an ambulance. When she meditates the shaking stops most of the time so i hope it is a mental thing. My mom is also on keto/carnivore for a year now and lost almost 20 kilos so her high bloodpressure makes no sense.

Blood pressure medication (some of these are kidney killers)

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:33 am

I know, i hate medication but sometimes her bloodpressure was as high as 175/110. That is dangerous and medication must be taken then imo. Most of the times it is around 155/100. Sometimes 130/90...it changes all the time.

Maup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:43 pm

Maup wrote:I know, i hate medication but sometimes her bloodpressure was as high as 175/110. That is dangerous and medication must be taken then imo. Most of the times it is around 155/100. Sometimes 130/90...it changes all the time.

On a side note: I had told a client about a month ago that the reason he was in stage 3 CKD (chronic kidney disease)
was because of blood pressure medication....His GFR is now much better, after dropping the poison.

Wrote this article 12 years ago:

http://web.archive.org/web/20120327193633/http://healthyfixx.com/7/is-that-blood-pressure-medication-necessary

The premise is, the idea that high blood pressure needs to be treated is ingrained. So the question is, how high does it need to be worth treating?

As we age, blood pressure increases and it does for good reason.

Many people die due to falls, because the medication they take as it fluctuates and can cause a spontaneous collapse.

What is High Blood Pressure for my Age?
Blood pressure naturally increases with age; take a look at this more accurate chart of high blood pressure based on age to see how you're doing. Figures are for systolic blood pressure only.

Women
Age 45 to 54: 165 mmHg
Age 55 to 64: 183 mmHg
Age 65 to 74: 190 mmHg

Men
Age 45 to 54: 159 mmHg
Age 55 to 64 173 mmHg
Age 65 to 74: 184 mmHg [2]

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:49 am

Huh? My mom is 73 years old, so her blood pressure can be 190 and it's fine?
I did a lot of research and never heard anything like that.
All the information i studied (mainstream and non mainstream) say that over 180 is an emergency.
And anything over 140/90 is too high, regardless of age.

When do you think medication is needed? And what do you think is the best natural treatments?
I'm not sure what to do, i want her to stop taking this poison but i don't want het to get a stroke or heart attack from high BP.

Maup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:36 am

Maup wrote:Huh? My mom is 73 years old, so her blood pressure can be 190 and it's fine?
I did a lot of research and never heard anything like that.
All the information i studied (mainstream and non mainstream) say that over 180 is an emergency.
And anything over 140/90 is too high, regardless of age.

When do you think medication is needed? And what do you think is the best natural treatments?
I'm not sure what to do, i want her to stop taking this poison but i don't want het to get a stroke or heart attack from high BP.

Yes, so the "top" number systolic of 190 (or higher) for her age in order for it to be medically "necessary" to be treated.
Of course between medical lobbies and organizations, NHS (National Health Sickness) or AMA, (American Murder Association), etc. are more interested in over treatment.

Or, they have no idea and just follow the "accepted methods."

Blood pressure increases with age for a reason, so compensating for it is also a risk. This is where the research gets into whether it's actually beneficial to treat or not.

So as mentioned before, a very typical event that happens if patients collapse because of their blood pressure medications and there are 4 different classes...Calcium cardiac Killers (Calcium channel blockers).

Calcium channel blockers block the movement of calcium across cell membranes. This suppresses muscular contraction, which dilates the arteries and reduces resistance to blood flow. The doctor sees a reduction in your blood pressure and proclaims it 'medical magic' and when the blood pressure comes down, the doctor is a genius.

It were only that simple, but what else happens?

Your heart feels like a fish flopping around in a bucket. You feel like you are going to faint, especially if you stand up quickly. You figure you can live with that; you just won’t stand up quickly. But if going from sitting to standing can cause you to faint, how about going from flat on your back to standing? This sudden drop in your pressure can cause a stroke, and off to the emergency ward you go. But the calcium channel blocker won’t take any of the blame: After all, your doctor prescribed it to you to prevent a stroke brought on by high blood pressure.

Beyond that, the "cure"  that causes 85,000 unnecessary deaths each year, these “Kalcium Kardiac Killers” (KKK) can also cause heart failure, heart attacks, gastrointestinal bleeding, liver and kidney damage, and reduced white blood cell count (causing you to be more susceptible to infections). And another common–and deadly–possibility is their interaction with other drugs, which can lead to any of the above disasters.

Beta-blockers, and they "work" by poisoning the heart valve.

The victim of this prescription will often experience any or all of the following symptoms: congestive heart failure, which will lead to pulmonary edema, a good old-fashioned heart attack, or arrhythmias. And, of course, all of these irregularities can be fatal.

Beyond the heart, there are many other possibilities for mischief. There’s also a strong possibility that you’ll experience a stroke, which could cause partial paralysis or death. And asthmatics should never take beta blockers, since they may trigger life-threatening airway spasms.

All this is a mere sampling of the possible side effects that you may experience from these powerful cardiotoxic compounds.

So what's next?  Diurectics

Diuretics are basically dehydrators; that is, they remove fluid from your body by way of the kidneys. This may cause a drop in blood pressure but the first question to come to mind is: “If I don’t have edema (swelling), am I going to accomplish anything by draining my body fluids?” Those fluids contain many vital minerals such as potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium, and getting rid of them will cause electrolyte imbalances (loss of minerals) in your body.

But electrolyte imbalance is only the beginning. Other problems caused by diuretics include: cardiac arrhythmias (irregular heart beat), gout, kidney damage or failure, uremia, hyperglycemia leading to diabetes, abnormal cholesterol, anemia, photosensitivity, indigestion, headaches, visual disturbances, and on and on and on.

Special mention should be made of the potent diuretic furosemide (Puresis, Aquarid, Lasix, Disal, Salix). This class of “water pill” causes thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency that can lead to heart failure. You should not take this diuretic without thiamine supplementation (250 mg twice daily).

So on to the "least of the worst," The ACE inhibitors. They lower the pressure by blocking the release of angiotensin. Your body releases this molecule in order to raise the blood pressure.

The body does things for a reason; usually high blood pressure is a protective mechanism designed to maintain your “homeostasis,” your biological balance in the turbulent world inside your body. The ACE inhibitors lower blood pressure by counteracting this blood pressure raising agent. Your doctor thinks this is a good thing. I think it is a bad thing.

So, now the elephant in the room, what could be done in place of one of these drugs?

She could see a physician oriented in integrative medicine who uses natural methods.

In the past, I've written quite number of articles, but some of these have vanished from the interwebs.

So is Vitamin D in check..it naturally lowers ACE.
Heavy metals can cause constriction
probably not applicable here, but hyperinsulinemia will cause vasoconstriction.
lack of salt, will elevate blood pressure (not joking).
lack of magnesium...of course caution on kidneys....different stages may make this a problem.
lack of potassium.
Dehydration will elevate blood pressure.
Sleep apnea.

There's obviously more, but this is generally what to look for.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:52 am

Jeez, everybody is contradicting each other. I follow some good doctors like dr Eckberg on YT and even he said 180 is a visit to the hospital. I didn't know the betablockers are so bad, my mom has been taking those too together with the ACE blockers but "only" for a month. I hope the damage is reversable. I will tell her to stop because her BP is mostly between 150 and 160, i hope she will listen to me, her dr tells her she needs to take them for life. All the people in my family that lived to very old age, did not use medication, that alone tells me something.

I'm just an uneducated person who barely went to school, but i read a lot and i've come to the conclusion that most doctors are either stupid or evil. Especially since the covid hoax my respect for doctors and their vaccine and pill obsession, is basically non-existing.

Maup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:15 am

Maup wrote:Jeez, everybody is contradicting each other. I follow some good doctors like dr Eckberg on YT and even he said 180 is a visit to the hospital. I didn't know the betablockers are so bad, my mom has been taking those too together with the ACE blockers but "only" for a month. I hope the damage is reversable. I will tell her to stop because her BP is mostly between 150 and 160, i hope she will listen to me, her dr tells her she needs to take them for life. All the people in my family that lived to very old age, did not use medication, that alone tells me something.

I'm just an uneducated person who barely went to school, but i read a lot and i've come to the conclusion that most doctors are either stupid or evil. Especially since the covid hoax my respect for doctors and their vaccine and pill obsession, is basically non-existing.

Best way to describe 95% of all doctors. They memorize a curriculum designed by the drug cartel.
Physicians protocols are written by those who profit by sickness.

So logic, free-thinking is not encouraged. Following strict medicine guidelines that are often not based on science overrules commonsense unfortunately.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:14 pm

My mom's blood test results came in and her kidneys are ok.
However her TSH is 0.017 So she has a serious thyroid problem?
Now i think her hand/leg shaking is probably caused by her thyroid.
I rarely give her iodine, how much should i give her?
Is there any other natural remedies i can give her?
I will stop giving her Ashwaganda, since i read that can be bad for hyperthyroidism.
I read all kinds of scary stuff on google about hyperthyroidism and thyroid cancer, graves disease and surgeries.
I hope it is nothing serious.
Her dr is only available in 4 days from now so i have to use google to find answers, that's how it is here in Eastern Europe.

Her erythrocytes, hemoglobin, hematocrit are a bit too high
Her eosinophil too low

Thanks for the advice over the years CS.
I've been on this site for 13 years now and learned so much here.
God bless you.

Maup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:03 am

Maup wrote:My mom's blood test results came in and her kidneys are ok.
However her TSH is 0.017 So she has a serious thyroid problem?
Now i think her hand/leg shaking is probably caused by her thyroid.
I rarely give her iodine, how much should i give her?
Is there any other natural remedies i can give her?
I will stop giving her Ashwaganda, since i read that can be bad for hyperthyroidism.
I read all kinds of scary stuff on google about hyperthyroidism and thyroid cancer, graves disease and surgeries.
I hope it is nothing serious.
Her dr is only available in 4 days from now so i have to use google to find answers, that's how it is here in Eastern Europe.

Her erythrocytes, hemoglobin, hematocrit are a bit too high
Her eosinophil too low

Thanks for the advice over the years CS.
I've been on this site for 13 years now and learned so much here.
God bless you.

Would emphasize caution on "Googling" as they are compromised by multi-national pHarmaceutical cartels. This also includes "Wacky-pedia" and open AI, which index "trusted" organized criminal syndicates, such as WHO (World Hoax Organization), FDA (Fraud & Death Administration, AMA (American Murder Association), CDC (Centers for Disease Creation) and by their own statistics, their espoused methods kill more people than those who do not go by sick-care edicts.

A quick note that TSH is low, but normal...not indicative of hyperthyroid alone:

Also required are elevated levels of thyroid hormones.

Radioactive iodine uptake test: This test involves taking a small amount of radioactive iodine, which is absorbed by your thyroid gland. A scan is then performed to measure the amount of iodine absorbed by the thyroid gland. In hyperthyroidism, the thyroid gland usually takes up more iodine than normal.

Thyroid ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images of your thyroid gland. It can help identify nodules or other abnormalities in the thyroid gland that may be causing hyperthyroidism.

Fine-needle aspiration biopsy: If nodules are found on the thyroid gland, a small sample of tissue may be removed for testing to determine if they are cancerous.

Physical examination: Signs of hyperthyroidism, such as a rapid heartbeat, tremors, or enlarged thyroid gland (goiter).

Of all physicians who have the most wealth of knowledge on iodine, Dr. David Brownstein is one of the "wealthiest" in this area.

Personally, I only have 20 years of research on it.

Here's what he says regarding this topic:

Does iodine therapy cause hyperthyroidism?

"I was taught in medical school that it did, especially in patients suffering from autoimmune thyroid disorders such as Graves’ or Hashimoto’s disease. Young doctors-in-training are still taught this today. So, let me answer the question: Very rarely. Between my partners and myself, we estimate that over 12 years, less than 10 patients out of thousands treated became hyperthyroid when treated with iodine."

"When I lecture to doctors, I tell them one particular condition can predispose to iodine-induced hyperthyroidism. This condition occurs in a patient who has an autonomously functioning nodule in their thyroid. Sometimes this is referred to as a hot nodule on a thyroid scan."

"An autonomously functioning nodule is not under the feedback control of the pituitary and the hypothalamus. It functions independently of the thyroid gland. When iodine is present, these nodules can take up the iodine and produce copious amounts of thyroid hormone leading to hyperthyroidism. This condition can be diagnosed with a thyroid scan. However, it is most frequently diagnosed after a trial of iodine therapy is given and the patient becomes hyperthyroid after taking the first couple of doses."

"How do you treat a patient with an autonomously functioning thyroid nodule? These patients must avoid iodine supplements and food (such as seaweed) that is high in iodine until the nodule is surgically removed."

"Even less frequently, I see iodine cause hyperthyroidism in a patient without an autonomously functioning thyroid nodule. However, iodine can cause adverse effects, including symptoms of hyperthyroidism such as nervousness, jitteriness, palpitations, etc., from a detoxification reaction. When this occurs, in most cases, it is due to iodine displacing the toxic halide bromine."

Bromine toxicity can display all the symptoms mentioned above. This has been mentioned quite a bit here in this forum during the days when iodine was more of a "hot topic."

Overall, she's probably better off in Eastern Europe. They tend to be more health oriented than Western Medicine, however the insidious methods have over time compromised Eastern Europe, just not completely yet.

In my opinion Eastern European doctors have richer knowledge. I suppose the younger the doctor, the more likely they will be indoctrinated into Western methods.

Anyway, everyone is different, so cannot state anything specific....but will say that Ashwagandha effects the relationship of copper. generally positive for hypo-thyroidism, but generally negative for hyper-thyroidism.

Testing would further elucidate what is happening in that regard.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:54 am

Oh believe me Eastern European doctors are just as bad as Western.
Instead of telling my mom to get a blood test, the doctors told her she has panic attacks and gave her beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, a benzo called clonazepam or something...and they even wanted to put her on anti-depressants, even though she is not depressed!...Insanity!

She went to a Cardiologist, Neurologist and 2 family Doctors.  I was the one who insisted she should get a blood test.
The Cardiologist & Neurologist just wanted her to get more expensive scans of her heart and brain. I imagine in a civilized country the first thing they do is recommend a blood test.
Only one doctor i spoke to recommended a blood test and i spoke to 4 doctors. All the others said the problem is in her head...unbelievable...my mom never had panic attacks and she is 73 and lives a quiet life.

Anyway i gave her a few drops of iodine and now she can't sleep and feels restless and is shaking again. She was fine before the iodine. I hope it's just a detox reaction and we can keep using it. I'm not sure iodine is good for her and i don't know if she is iodine deficient or not.
Dr Eric Berg is a pretty legit doctor i think and he says iodine is good for hypo but not hyperthyroidism...Not sure what to do right now, she will be getting more blood tests soon. I want her to stay away from chemical medications and go the natural route, but if the specialists put her on medication it will be difficult for me to convince her to try something else.
I did convince her to stop the ACE inhibitor crap, so she is free of poison for now.

Maup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:53 am

Maup wrote:Oh believe me Eastern European doctors are just as bad as Western.
Instead of telling my mom to get a blood test, the doctors told her she has panic attacks and gave her beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, a benzo called clonazepam or something...and they even wanted to put her on anti-depressants, even though she is not depressed!...Insanity!

She went to a Cardiologist, Neurologist and 2 family Doctors.  I was the one who insisted she should get a blood test.
The Cardiologist & Neurologist just wanted her to get more expensive scans of her heart and brain. I imagine in a civilized country the first thing they do is recommend a blood test.
Only one doctor i spoke to recommended a blood test and i spoke to 4 doctors. All the others said the problem is in her head...unbelievable...my mom never had panic attacks and she is 73 and lives a quiet life.

Anyway i gave her a few drops of iodine and now she can't sleep and feels restless and is shaking again. She was fine before the iodine. I hope it's just a detox reaction and we can keep using it. I'm not sure iodine is good for her and i don't know if she is iodine deficient or not.
Dr Eric Berg is a pretty legit doctor i think and he says iodine is good for hypo but not hyperthyroidism...Not sure what to do right now, she will be getting more blood tests soon. I want her to stay away from chemical medications and go the natural route, but if the specialists put her on medication it will be difficult for me to convince her to try something else.
I did convince her to stop the ACE inhibitor crap, so she is free of poison for now.

I see, guess maybe it depends on which doctor/region in Eastern Europe.

Iodine needs preparation....so loads of warm salt water and high Dose C (it's an anti-toxin)...she's probably not in much condition for it, especially with something like clonazepam recently in her system....it's a real life wrecker.

Also, it's not possible for specific advice anything...medical history is everything.

Often times some of these scans include radioactive iodine, it poisons the body and when regular iodine is taken, detox effects can occur. More often than not, the originally poison caused the issue.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:05 pm

She didn't take the clonazepam. Just the ACE inhibitor for one month and beta-blockers a few times.
And the scans were to see if she has some neurological problem in her brain, but we knew that was not the case so we refused. Not planning to do any scans really, especially anything radio active.

I guess we'll just have to wait for more test results. Thanks for your time and knowledge!

Maup

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:25 pm

Hey CS, my mom has been on carnivore for many months now. Four weeks ago her Triglycerides were 85  and her TSH was 0.017
Today her Triglycerides were 124 and her TSH was 0.075
She changed nothing in her diet. The only change is that four weeks ago she started taking 1 tablet of methimazol a day with acetyl-l-carnitine to increase her TSH levels. Is it possible that the methimazol is causing this spike in Triglycerides?

Her TS4 and antibodies are in normal range.

Is it better if she stops taking this medication? I don't know what is worse...a very low TSH or such an increase in Triglycerides. It seems like a huge spike in just four weeks.

Thank you.

Maup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:10 am

Maup wrote:Hey CS, my mom has been on carnivore for many months now. Four weeks ago her Triglycerides were 85  and her TSH was 0.017
Today her Triglycerides were 124 and her TSH was 0.075
She changed nothing in her diet. The only change is that four weeks ago she started taking 1 tablet of methimazol a day with acetyl-l-carnitine to increase her TSH levels. Is it possible that the methimazol is causing this spike in Triglycerides?

Her TS4 and antibodies are in normal range.

Is it better if she stops taking this medication? I don't know what is worse...a very low TSH or such an increase in Triglycerides. It seems like a huge spike in just four weeks.

Thank you.

Triglyceride levels would be the least concerning as this medication is toxic. In the long term, it reduces triglyceride levels, however short-term it's quite possible--poisons the liver, etc.. Often times it's used to 'treat' overactive thyroid just before most of them recommend thyroid surgery or radioactive iodine treatment (another terrible idea) in Rockefeller poison medical system.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maup Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:29 am

I thought so, it will be difficult to convince her to stop taking this medication, she trusts this doctor very much and he tells her she need to get her TSH up using this chemical. I tried giving my mom iodine but that made her extremely restless and gave her insomnia, so that's not an option. Now i'm giving her lemon balm and acetyl-l-carnitine. Is there anything else i can do to increase her TSH? The doctor tells her such a low TSH is dangerous.

Maup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:46 am

Maup wrote:I thought so, it will be difficult to convince her to stop taking this medication, she trusts this doctor very much and he tells her she need to get her TSH up using this chemical. I tried giving my mom iodine but that made her extremely restless and gave her insomnia, so that's not an option. Now i'm giving her lemon balm and acetyl-l-carnitine. Is there anything else i can do to increase her TSH? The doctor tells her such a low TSH is dangerous.

There are options, however it requires testing, medical history and other information for context.

The "standard of care" approach is legalized slow suicide. Their idea of hyperthyroid 'treatment' is to poison the thyroid by way of anti-thyroid drugs, then radiate it with toxic form of iodine then to cause hypo-thyroidism, then to have them take thyroid medication the rest of their lives.

It's important to note that taking natural forms of iodine are contraindicated completely if an anti-thyroid medication is being taken, such as Methimazole.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down